BF2042 Open Beta trailer - Starts October 8th

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Halo shiiiiits on this.  

I'll stop playing metroid to play this casual F****t SJW Shit i can't wait     Any SP campaign in this Joe Biden F***** Loser sub male CUCKOLD game???       Just kid

Halo is a Sci fi shooter... not based around real world shit. 

Posted Images

Halo, the test flight was amazing and even better it's free.

You can't really top that

yea... it's free. literaly the first repsonse. otherwise nobody would give a damn about gaylo

Edited by kaz
47 minutes ago, Remij said:

@Twinblade :mjpls: 

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/halo-infinite-bf2042-or-cod-vanguard-what-are-you-most-interested-in.1619755/#post-264709567

I made a poll on NeoGAF... I'll let you click the link to see the results so far :mjgrin: 

Halo getting pity votes because the MP is free….bwahah :lul: 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

@Twinblade :mjpls: 

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/halo-infinite-bf2042-or-cod-vanguard-what-are-you-most-interested-in.1619755/#post-264709567

I made a poll on NeoGAF... I'll let you click the link to see the results so far :mjgrin: 

I fully expect the sales results of all three games to be the opposite of that pity vote poll result.

Every year people keep saying COD is trash and every year it's the top selling game lol. 

Edited by FIREPOWER
23 minutes ago, JonbX said:

This game is 60 dollars? lol Halo gonna be king of FPS this holiday

Its full priced because they're confident they're making a great MP shooter. Halo MP on the other hand is F2P because thats the only way they can get people to play it.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Its full priced because they're confident they're making a great MP shooter. Halo MP on the other hand is F2P because thats the only way they can get people to play it.

I mean, everyone loves Halo Infinite MP. Show me an outlet that hasnt praised it? It will be better than BF, and more popular than BF. And its free :reg:

60 bucks for a MP only shooter in 2021 :D Look ! A tornado !! :rofls:

On 2021-09-30 at 12:32 AM, Twinblade said:

Halo getting pity votes because the MP is free….bwahah :lul: 

the fact that dumbpee doesn't understand this is fucking hilarious. but I'm pretty sure he knows halo is done for and BF is the better and more successful game. he's kinda trolling at this point for no reason :lul: 

Edited by kaz
40 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I mean, everyone loves Halo Infinite MP. Show me an outlet that hasnt praised it? It will be better than BF, and more popular than BF. And its free :reg:

60 bucks for a MP only shooter in 2021 :D Look ! A tornado !! :rofls:

I can see 2042 flopping since its a MP only game and reviewers tend to be harsher on those. But that doesn't necessarily mean Halo MP is going to be better, people will judge it differently since its free.

4 minutes ago, kaz said:

the fact that dumbpee doesn't understand this is fucking hilarious. but I'm pretty sure he knows halo is done for and BF is the better and more successful game. he's kinda trolling at this point for no reason :lul: 

But that isnt true at all and you know it. Halo is gonna be a massive game this holiday. Bigger than BF for sure.

• Haha 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

I can see 2042 flopping since its a MP game and reviewers tend to be harsher on those. But that doesn't necessarily mean Halo MP is going to be better, people will judge it differently since its free.

Maybe, more people will still play it. You act as if Halo is a forgotten game. Its gonna be massive and tons of people will be playing it. All previews have been positive. You dont even know what people will think of BF yet

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Maybe, more people will still play it. You act as if Halo is a forgotten game. Its gonna be massive and tons of people will be playing it. All previews have been positive. You dont even know what people will think of BF yet

Well to be fair people are only now trying Halo so they're still in the 'honeymoon' phase. Same will happen with the 2042 beta. Only time will tell which one has longer legs and will be played more in the long run. Im putting my money on 2042, though Halo will have more players initially just based on the fact that its free.

38 minutes ago, kaz said:

I want to play it on release but my PC can't handle this game. don't wanna play this at low settings 30fps :mjcry: 

Yeah I think we all misjudged the game by assuming it would run like BFV. Upping the player count, map sizes, and adding the dynamic weather events (like the tornado) clearly had a major effect on performance.

Doesn't help that they have to optimize it for 5 platforms. I can't wait for them to drop last gen.

On 2021-10-02 at 6:53 PM, Twinblade said:

Just pre-ordered the gold edition to get dat beta early access :wow2:

Not sure how many people here subscribe to EA Play, but that also gives you early access to the beta (starts on the 6th vs having to wait for the 8th).

Anyone with gamepass can play early