How often do you charge your PS5 controller?

Dualsense  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you charge

• I leave it wired
    • every time I play
    • not often (because ps5 sucks and has no games)

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I’ve been playing a lot of Tales of Arise and Lost Judgment and I think it’s been lasting 2 days on average. I just plug it in when I take a break and then unplug it when I’m back.

Ghostz is right, that sounds like a terrible amount of work. 

• dead 1
15 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Ghostz is right, that sounds like a terrible amount of work. 

Now imagine your AA batteries in your controller dying on you on a Sunday night mid game and you run out to the store in the freezing snow to purchase a new pack.  

XBOX :drake:

52 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Now imagine your AA batteries in your controller dying on you on a Sunday night mid game and you run out to the store in the freezing snow to purchase a new pack.  

XBOX :drake:

you can get a play and charge kit if you want, but if not those AAs last 40 hours. That’s 10x the ps5 average. Lmao. 
the best part is, in 2 or so years you’ll just have to buy an entirely new controller :D 

Edited by ghostz life matters
22 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

you can get a play and charge kit if you want, but if not those AAs last 40 hours. That’s 10x the ps5 average. Lmao. 
the best part is, in 2 or so years you’ll just have to buy an entirely new controller :D 

And when that AA battery dies in the middle of a gaming session... You better run through that snow storm to purchase a new pack :drake:

battery powered controllers, i actually forgot about that again, last time was like a few months ago where spico was trying to explain it's an advantage and a choice :D :kaz:  

bruh imagine fiddling with fucking batteries to play a game on your console in 2021 :kaz: :kaz: :dead: 

@Spicalicious  :mock::mock: