New World is the most popular steam game of 2021

• Twinblade★ changed the title to New World is the most popular steam game of 2021

I bought it :ben:  The combat feels good for a game in this genre and it looks like theres a lot of play around with when it comes to weapon and skills. The UI is also really well designed, despite not being that experienced when it comes to this genre I was able to immediately make sense of the crafting system, and how everything in general is laid. Quest dialogue is minimal so far but whats there is fully voiced and the voice acting seems pretty solid all around. The graphics are a bit underwhelming though. Considering that Amazon's Lumberyard engine is based off of Cryengine, I was expecting it to look better.

Looking forward to playing more. Not sure if ill stick with it because I fall off of these games pretty quickly, but it does leave a good first impression.

3 minutes ago, Body Count said:

LMFAO! PC GAYMING IS FOR ABSOLUTE LOW CLASS LOSERS!

LOL!!!

Capcom best on PC.  PC primary plaform.

Other Japanese developers are taking notice.  :juggle: 

The only platform with all the current Monster Hunter games :aitch: 

Ditched :hehe: 

15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Not sure if its a Amazon Lumberyard thing but the optimization is terrible. In crowded areas of the first settlement I get drops to 30-40FPS. Hopefully they have some performance patches in the works.

I heard it bricked a lot of GPUs, they probably fixed that by now but I wouldn't trust a game/game engine that ever did this