Major restock of PS5 occurring at US Gamestop stores this morning

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well....not like he’s busy playing his PS5 eh.   

Do you recommend one tho? I see you haven’t  played yours in months.   list of PS5 games Jerry has ever played: 

How fucking SAD that people have to take ban bets to get Jehurey to play a fucking game on a system he brags about owning and a game that he brags about  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I've already told people.

Wow................your post, that was supposed to sound really clever................fell apart almost immediately.:mjgrin:

No, you actually haven’t. You’ve told people about games that review well, nothing about your actual opinion on them. 

why? Because you haven’t played them. I’m actually doubting you having a PS5 still. 

it would at least be understandable if you sold it, considering you don’t play it. 

4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

No, you actually haven’t.

yes i already have multiple times already.

and to you before.

like I said, you came in pretending to play stupid.

which doesn't work.

Maybe you can't AFFORD to be informed about the PS5.:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yes i already have multiple times already.

and to you before.

like I said, you came in pretending to play stupid.

which doesn't work.

Maybe you can't AFFORD to be informed about the PS5.:drake:

No, you haven’t. Now you’re lying in order to try to save face, wow. Guess PS5 is really just THAT bad. Probably explains why you’ve barely touched your PS5 this year. :tom:

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

now he's posting tv shows that he watched when he was fixing to graduate from high school.:tom:

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

No, you haven’t.

yes i have.

and i've even told you specifically which games, before.

sorry you're not changing the subject to me again.

go create another thread in which you can cry about whether or not I told you something before.

This is about the PS5.

If your next post has ME as the subject...........you've lost.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

now he's posting tv shows that he watched when he was fixing to graduate from high school.:tom:

yes i have.

and i've even told you specifically which games, before.

sorry you're not changing the subject to me again.

go create another thread in which you can cry about whether or not I told you something before.

This is about the PS5.

If your next post has ME as the subject...........you've lost.

Nope, sorry kiddo. You made the claim you’ve played more PS5 than I’ve played xbox, in this very thread. Now you have to prove it. 

don’t worry, I can already see the games you’ve played. Can’t wait to hear which ones you recommend and check your play time. :smugcena:

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

Nope, sorry kiddo. You

and you just lost.

Go somewhere else to cry.

Back onto the subject of the PS5 being available today.

They are saying upwards of 50 units per store, and there are screenshots of all of them being the disc version.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and you just lost.

Go somewhere else to cry.

Back onto the subject of the PS5 being available today.

They are saying upwards of 50 units per store, and there are screenshots of all of them being the disc version.

Nope, we are staying right here. I’m hoping to go get one today, just need the games you recommend I get with it. 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Nope, we are staying right here. I’m hoping to go get one today, just need the games you recommend I get with it. 

Sure, get Ratchet & Clank.

And like I said in another post, buy a used copy of Death Stranding for the PS4, and then all you have to do is pay $10 to get the digital upgrade for the new PS5 Director's Cut version.

Theoretically you could do that for Spider-Man PS4, but I bet all of their used copies have already been sold, or are priced almost as high as a new version of the game.

Should definitely check out the Spider-man games, the ray-tracing is fantastic in them, they even have a 60fps ray-tracing mode. On the LG OLED screen????????????

Unbelievable.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sure, get Ratchet & Clank.

And like I said in another post, buy a used copy of Death Stranding for the PS4, and then all you have to do is pay $10 to get the digital upgrade for the new PS5 Director's Cut version.

Theoretically you could do that for Spider-Man PS4, but I bet all of their used copies have already been sold, or are priced almost as high as a new version of the game.

Should definitely check out the Spider-man games, the ray-tracing is fantastic in them, they even have a 60fps ray-tracing mode. On the LG OLED screen????????????

Unbelievable.

No interest in Spider-Man, so I’ll have to pass on that. You’ve played more COD Black War than on your PS than you’ve played Ratchet, you really think I can take your recommendation for Ratchet seriously? 

lets take a look at the games you’ve played on your PS5. Yikes. Outside of Spider-Man, I’d estimate you have a total of 5 hours gameplay sunken into that PS5. 

FmG0hda.png

based on your obvious opinion that PS5 isn’t worth the money, I think I’ll wait for some better games. Thanks for talking this through w me. 

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Jerry uses gamefly and talks shit on gamepass lol

I honestly doubt jerry has a PS5. Or a 3090. Why buy shit you dont use? 

He’s actually never played ratchet. Homie just unlocked the PS4 (2016) achievement this summer LMAO. And here he is.. recommending it. @Remij

m50d330.jpg

he tried to pass this off as playing the new one😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣

Edited by ghostz life matters
  • Geese 1
16 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

No interest in Spider-Man, so I’ll have to pass on that

then that's your problem.

and its not like you  have any credibility on the subject because you've never played a spiderman game before.......so how would you know?

yeah you can take my recommendation.

I've played them............you haven't.

it seems like you are quite scared with spending your money.

so my other recommendation is............if you are struggling to muster up the courage to spend the money, then you probably aren't financially secure to be buying such things to begin with.

So......don't do it if you can't afford it.

Just now, jehurey said:

then that's your problem.

and its not like you  have any credibility on the subject because you've never played a spiderman game before.......so how would you know?

yeah you can take my recommendation.

I've played them............you haven't.

it seems like you are quite scared with spending your money.

so my other recommendation is............if you are struggling to muster up the courage to spend the money, then you probably aren't financially secure to be buying such things to begin with.

So......don't do it if you can't afford it.

You’ve never played the new ratchet, are you telling me to play the 5 year old, last gen version????? :D