Monster Hunter Rise is up for preorder on steam. Coming Jan 12.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could already play this on PC even before it was on switch LOL

Its so hilarious watching sheep make fun of hermits for playing late ports. SHEEP are saying this. lmao

cant even bring myself to play the demo. it comes off as a game that only exists because switch cant handle the real game. same with revealtions

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This guy thinks he's PLAYING a pre-order?

And secondly,this guy is actually going to PREORDER a digital game on steam?

:lawl:

Are you retarded? I'm not playing a pre-order. It's coming Jan 12 and that means it wasn't even a Switch exclusive for a full year, as I've said.

I did not pre-order the game but I don't see what's wrong with pre-ordering games digitally. :wonder: You get the same advantage than retail, day one, pre-loaded and you get whatever pre-order bonuses that comes with it. How is it any different than retail?

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Are you retarded? I'm not playing a pre-order. It's coming Jan 12 and that means it wasn't even a Switch exclusive for a full year, as I've said.

I did not pre-order the game but I don't see what's wrong with pre-ordering games digitally. :wonder: You get the same advantage than retail, day one, pre-loaded and you get whatever pre-order bonuses that comes with it. How is it any different than retail?

You actually get a retail discount.  That's how it's different.

Lol how bad is your internet that you need days to preload?

And how much of a child are you to whine about waiting for a download.  I usually buy myself something to eat and have a little meal while doing something else.

you make it sound like you are hopping on your tippy-toes or something

Just now, jehurey said:

You actually get a retail discount.  That's how it's different.

Lol how bad is your internet that you need days to preload?

And how much of a child are you to whine about waiting for a download.  I usually buy myself something to eat and have a little meal while doing something else.

you make it sound like you are hopping on your tippy-toes or something

You don't get discounts by default for pre-ordering a game at retail unless there's a promotion. It's the same thing with digital, some games do offer discounts for pre-ordering. You're clearly ignorant.

Now you are nagging about pre-loading games like it's a bad thing. Great argument, dumbass.

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

PC slobs celebrating old console ports, what's new :drake:

You mean the only game you have played this year is going to be forever best on PC in 3 1/2 months. :patpatpat:

Switch missed out on all the best games so far this year and you had nothing else to play than the worst version of a now multiplatform game. :patpatpat: 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You mean the only game you have played this year is going to be forever best on PC in 3 1/2 months. :patpatpat:

Switch missed out on all the best games so far this year and you had nothing else to play than the worst version of a now multiplatform game. :patpatpat: 

The best games YOU played this year were also on Switch day 1. :umad:

Meanwhile you're celebrating getting an old console port on PC.   The game was announced as coming to PC since 2020 you're celebrating getting it in 2022:drake:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The best games YOU played this year were also on Switch day 1. :umad:

Meanwhile you're celebrating getting an old console port on PC.   The game was announced as coming to PC since 2020 you're celebrating getting it in 2022:drake:

That one 3DS port that Switch can actually run. Congrats. :lul: 

Switch lose the only worthwhile exclusive it had for almost the entirety of 2021. Fuck off with your shit damage control. :D 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That one 3DS port that Switch can actually run. Congrats. :lul: 

Switch lose the only worthwhile exclusive it had for almost the entirety of 2021. Fuck off with your shit damage control. :D 

The game was revealed in 2020 with a PC version coming for 2022.   You're celebrating old news for an old game a year later after it already announced since 2020....are you THAT desperate? :drake:

2022 I'll be playing and looking forward to new games while you celebrate getting old Switch ports :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The game was revealed in 2020 with a PC version coming for 2022.   You're celebrating old news for an old game a year later after it already announced since 2020....are you THAT desperate? :drake:

2022 I'll be playing and looking forward to new games while you celebrate getting old Switch ports :umad:

PC gets more new games than Switch ever had. Fuck off, you're the one gaming on a system that's missing out on %50 of the multiplatform because it's weak trash.

And on top of that you can't even keep the few third party exclusives you have that could theoretically make the Switch a good side system.

Go play some Pokemon or something. lmao

Just now, Ramza said:

PC gets more new games than Switch ever had. Fuck off, you're the one gaming on a system that's missing out on %50 of the multiplatform because it's weak trash.

And on top of that you can't even keep the few third party exclusives you have that could theoretically make the Switch a good side system.

Go play some Pokemon or something. lmao

You say all that yet the best games you played on PC this year was in Switch day 1 and you're the one celebrating getting old Switch ports :drake: