Monster Hunter Rise is up for preorder on steam. Coming Jan 12.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

What is wrong with your brain? Hardware capability is not a binary. The reason the PS4 Pro would on occasion outperform the Xbox One X is a result of the Xbox One X operating at a much higher resolution or higher settings. They were not on even footing settings wise.

That is not what is taking place here. These cards are being pitted against each other at identical resolutions and identical settings. His card only outperforms mine at one resolution, mine outperforms his at all other resolutions. Again I have to reiterate at the identical settings and matched resolutions.

You can't possibly be this dumb.

You're arguing against your own dumb ass logic clown 🤡 ... Do you see how stupid it sounds to say your card is more powerful because it performs WORSE on higher resolutions :ovolol:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could already play this on PC even before it was on switch LOL

Its so hilarious watching sheep make fun of hermits for playing late ports. SHEEP are saying this. lmao

cant even bring myself to play the demo. it comes off as a game that only exists because switch cant handle the real game. same with revealtions

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Im just skimming the posts but it looks to me like thats exactly the shit you’re arguing about, that your gpu was better because it ran better framerates at lower resolution

No, when both cards are at 4K he has better performance. When both cards are in ultrawide I have better performance. When both cards are in 1440p I have better performance. When both cards are in 1080p I have better performance.

Do you understand now?

21 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's Dynocop level of delusion. :umad:

Monster Hunter Rise is considered to be the sixth main installment after Monster Hunter: World

and dragon quest 9 is the ninth main installment after dragon quest 8 :ben: 

What is wrong with your brain? Hardware capability is not a binary. The reason the PS4 Pro would on occasion outperform the Xbox One X is a result of the Xbox One X operating at a much higher resolution or higher settings. They were not on even footing settings wise.

Right...................like my PC is running at a higher resolution than what you are choosing to run yours at (a lower resolution).

there's no point in you trying to peddle THEORETICAL performance of an Xbox One X running at a lower resolution.

It doesn't exist.

You are saying that hardware running a game at a lower resolution, at a better framerate is the BETTER thing.

You fucked yourself, plain and simple.

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Im just skimming the posts but it looks to me like thats exactly the shit you’re arguing about, that your gpu was better because it ran better framerates at lower resolution

That's exactly what his dumbass is doing... He is twisting himself into knots arguing against his own point :drake:

15 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

and dragon quest 9 is the ninth main installment after dragon quest 8 :ben: 

That must mean Monster Hunter Stories is the 10th main installment after Rise...... Oh wait it isn't :umad:

Monster Hunter Stories, Monster Portable and Monster Hunter Frontier are the side games. 

Rise and world are both main installments. 

Edited by Goukosan

No you're just dumb as fuck and can't read.

PS4 Pro more powerful than One X confirmed in the similar fashion that your weaker PC runs worse at higher resolutions:juggle:

I love it when DynamiteCop'dumbass logic collides with itself :ovolol:

• NPC 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

PS4 Pro more powerful than One X confirmed in the similar fashion that your weaker PC runs worse at higher resolutions:juggle:

You are so stupid I can't even process these levels of retardation

Just now, Goukosan said:

its really funny to see.

like a cartoon where the guy is in the air, and he tries to flap his arms like as if they're wings, out of desperation.

even if he could SOMEHOW convince us that running PC games at lower resolutions was the BETTER WAY TO PROVE you have the BEST PC (:tom: seriously, he was actually attempting that)................he still would've lost at the discussion of ray-tracing.

I mean its just funny watching him be this desperate, and him THINKING he's got a shot at being succesful at this.

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No, when both cards are at 4K he has better performance. When both cards are in ultrawide I have better performance. When both cards are in 1440p I have better performance. When both cards are in 1080p I have better performance.

Do you understand now?

Do I understand? yes

Do I care? no

Unless you plan on buying the best GPU every year day 1 then someone will have a better card than you anyway, it all depends on that persons update cycle.

20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That must mean Monster Hunter Stories is the 10th main installment after Rise...... Oh wait it isn't :umad:

Monster Hunter Stories, Monster Portable and Monster Hunter Frontier are the side games. 

Rise and world are both main installments. 

what

dq9 is considered “main installment.” still a handheld ghetto game compared to its predecessor 

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's now running to ask for help from another second-class citizen.:tom:

20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Calling for back up :ovolol:

This isn't a call for help, this is so he understands just how stupid both of you are in every sense and how pointless it is to have any type of conversation with you. You're bumbling idiots and I swear you have the same dumb brain.

This isn't a call for help, this is so he understands just how stupid both of you are in every sense and how pointless it is to have any type of conversation with you. You're bumbling idiots and I swear you have the same dumb brain.

You still don't get that it's your logic -

you're thinking that because your card runs worse at 4K makes it a better card than his because of lower resolutions. 

That's on you bro and now you're calling your same logic stupid when it's applied to PS4 Pro :drake:

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No...........he's trying to make himself feel better for having an inferior PC.

So he asked for advice from a person who's been doing alot of that lately: you.