Monster Hunter Rise is up for preorder on steam. Coming Jan 12.

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Its so hilarious watching sheep make fun of hermits for playing late ports. SHEEP are saying this. lmao

its so hilarious watching lemmings try to make fun of sheep about games.  LEMMINGS are saying this? lmao

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could already play this on PC even before it was on switch LOL

Its so hilarious watching sheep make fun of hermits for playing late ports. SHEEP are saying this. lmao

cant even bring myself to play the demo. it comes off as a game that only exists because switch cant handle the real game. same with revealtions

Why are lemmings even in this thread? :D

Switch/PS4 game goes to PC months/years later: “LOLOLOL TC/SHBO!!!!”

Xflop game ends up on PC day one: “It’s still exclusive :|

Imagine the kind of mental gymnastics you have to do in order to be a Lemming in 2021

Just now, Goukosan said:

You say all that yet the best games you played on PC this year was in Switch day 1 and you're the one celebrating getting old Switch ports :drake:

That's an exception.

Is Guilty Gear Strive, Resident Evil VIII, Scarlet Nexus, Tales of Arise, Psychonauts 2, Deathloop, etc on Switch?

Nah instead you got a 9 months exclusivity for a worse version of the game. Congrats.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Imagine the kind of mental gymnastics you have to do in order to be a Lemming in 2021

Who are you even talking to?

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's an exception.

Is Guilty Gear Strive, Resident Evil VIII, Scarlet Nexus, Tales of Arise, Psychonauts 2, Deathloop, etc on Switch?

Nah instead you got a 9 months exclusivity for a worse version of the game. Congrats.

Those aren't the best games you played on PC this year Ramza :umad:

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

You now punk

You must have me confused with someone else. Last I checked I have the oldest Steam account on this forum, last I checked I have the best PC on this forum, last I checked I have the most PC games on this forum. You must be thinking of somebody else because it clearly isn't me.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

No one is talking about that old ass game clown 🤡 

How is Rise On Xbox? :umad:

No idea, I'll tell you how much better it is on PC though than it is on Switch.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You must have me confused with someone else. Last I checked I have the oldest Steam account on this forum, last I checked I have the best PC on this forum, last I checked I have the most PC games on this forum. You must be thinking of somebody else because it clearly isn't me.

So no Xbox version? Damn :feelsbadman:

Celebrating old Switch ports :drake:

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Last I checked you suck the most Microsoft cock on this forum, last I checked you’re the only person sad enough to have xbox toys, lights and posters all over your home. Even JonB has some sense of shame :D

8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

It's fucking hilarious the mental gymnastics they do

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Last I checked you suck the most Microsoft cock on this forum, last I checked you’re the only person sad enough to have xbox toys, lights and posters all over your home. Even JonB has some sense of shame :D

XBOX Neon green lights in his house :ovolol:

Just now, Goukosan said:

XBOX Neon green lights in his house :ovolol:

Totally not a fanboy :mickey:

I’d spend all my money on games and distractions too if I lived the kind of life that’s devoid of women and friends, which someone with an xbox sign and forza, alan wake and Halo posters all over his room certainly does.