Monster Hunter Rise is up for preorder on steam. Coming Jan 12.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could already play this on PC even before it was on switch LOL

Its so hilarious watching sheep make fun of hermits for playing late ports. SHEEP are saying this. lmao

cant even bring myself to play the demo. it comes off as a game that only exists because switch cant handle the real game. same with revealtions

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Your GPU bests mine at one resolution

which is the resolution all PC gamers should be striving to achieve..............the HIGHER resolution

you talking about having the BEST gaming PC.

there's really no way for you to spin this.................you can't earn a shred of credibility when talking about THE BEST............and then try and turn around and try to downplay 4K resolution.

Because if you do, you clearly aren't seeking out THE BEST in terms of PC gaming.

4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

cant even bring myself to play the demo. it comes off as a game that only exists because switch cant handle the real game. same with revealtions

The real game? 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

which is the resolution all PC gamers should be striving to achieve..............the HIGHER resolution

you talking about having the BEST gaming PC.

there's really no way for you to spin this.................you can't earn a shred of credibility when talking about THE BEST............and then try and turn around and try to downplay 4K resolution.

Because if you do, you clearly aren't seeking out THE BEST in terms of PC gaming.

At 4K you're actually in the worst position possible, your card just isn't up to the task. You're in the same position 1440p users were in 9 years ago.

Handicapped framerates, handicapped refresh rates, handicapped aspect ratios. It's not worth the losses for the minuscule gain in perceptual resolution.

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You've already lost, now fuck off.

P.S. I'd bet you don't even have that GPU anymore. You haven't played a game on PC since May...

:hest:

No, your card already lost.

You don't have a better PC than me.

I'm currently posting from the PC that is superior to yours.

I love how all of you guys don't want to argue the actual argument, you get mad about me..............and then start digging into my gamer profiles.

Holy shit, its starting to become a predictable pattern of butthurt.:drake:

53 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Except it is, they excel at different things. His GPU excels when you get to 4K. My GPU excels at a wider array of resolutions below that. It's more powerful for ultrawide, it's more powerful for 1440p, it's more powerful for 1080p.

So the PS4 Pro was more powerful than One X all along with all those games that performed better at lower resolutions :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
49 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

Same, it looked like a backwards step.

But maybe I’ll get it for the sake of having monster hunter on PC. World was good but after putting 200+ hours into it on PS4 I didnt want to touch it by the time it arrived on PC. At least this one will be fresh.

51 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

That's Dynocop level of delusion. :umad:

Monster Hunter Rise is considered to be the sixth main installment after Monster Hunter: World

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So the PS4 Pro was more powerful than One X all along with all those games that performed better at lower resolutions :umad:

I can't tell if you're as dumb as Jerry or dumber. That's not even the same thing, those games that did happen to perform better on the PlayStation 4 Pro were not setting spec'd the same as the Xbox One X versions.

The 6900 XT vs RTX 3090 are setting spec'd when tested. Identical system hardware, Identical resolutions, identical settings.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

I can't tell if you're as dumb as Jerry or dumber. That's not even the same thing

No, it is the same thing.

If the PS4pro runs a game at a lower resolution, and achieves better and more stable framerate than the Xbox One X version of a multiplat, by your logic the PS4pro is now the "superior" version specifically BECAUSE of that.

he's got you in checkmate.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, it is the same thing.

If the PS4pro runs a game at a lower resolution, and achieves better and more stable framerate than the Xbox One X version of a multiplat, by your logic the PS4pro is now the "superior" version specifically BECAUSE of that.

Okay so you're both completely retarded.

He doesn't have me in a checkmate because we're not talking about game versions you autistic fuck face. We're talking about hardware capability.

The Xbox One X in nearly every case was operating at a much higher resolution than the PlayStation 4 Pro. That is what would result in on occasion the PlayStation 4 Pro having a better frame rate than the One X.

These two situations are in no way comparable, and I mean in zero capacity.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I can't tell if you're as dumb as Jerry or dumber. That's not even the same thing, those games that did happen to perform better on the PlayStation 4 Pro were not setting spec'd the same as the Xbox One X versions.

The 6900 XT vs RTX 3090 are setting spec'd when tested. Identical system hardware, Identical resolutions, identical settings.

Again... Im showing you how dumb you sound.  You're saying your card is too week to perform well at higher resolutions compared to his card but somehow it's more powerful because it performs well at Lower resolutions. 

PS4 PRO was more powerful than One X cimfirmed :juggle:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

He doesn't have me in a checkmate because we're not talking about game versions you autistic fuck face. We're talking about hardware capability.

yeah, the PS4pro's hardware played a game at a better and more stable framerate than your Xbox One X, because it failed at a higher resolution.

that is the argument you've been peddling within the past couple of pages.

so take your pick.

1.) You lost the entire Xbox One X arguments from 2016 to 2019

2.) You have a weaker PC than mines

I mean, no matter what you have a weaker PC than mines, simply based on the fact that you can't run ray-traced games remotely as good as my PC, so its even laughable that you are still even attempting this argument, because there's no way you will be able to win the next talking point.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The Xbox One X in nearly every case was operating at a much higher resolution than the PlayStation 4 Pro. That is what would result in on occasion the PlayStation 4 Pro having a better frame rate than the One X.

These two situations are in no way comparable, and I mean in zero capacity.

Im just skimming the posts but it looks to me like thats exactly the shit you’re arguing about, that your gpu was better because it ran better framerates at lower resolution

Just now, Goukosan said:

Again... Im showing you how dumb you sound.  You're saying your card is too week to perform well at higher resolutions compared to his card but somehow it's more powerful because it performs well at Lower resolutions. 

PS4 PRO was more powerful than One X cimfirmed 

What is wrong with your brain? Hardware capability is not a binary. The reason the PS4 Pro would on occasion outperform the Xbox One X is a result of the Xbox One X operating at a much higher resolution or higher settings. They were not on even footing settings wise.

That is not what is taking place here. These cards are being pitted against each other at identical resolutions and identical settings. His card only outperforms mine at one resolution, mine outperforms his at all other resolutions. Again I have to reiterate at the identical settings and matched resolutions.

You can't possibly be this dumb.