Some early Steam Deck benchmarks

oh my god, i forgot about the placement of those thumbsticks.:kaz:

that guy's left thumb is looking like he'll be wearing a wrist-strap very soon. reminds me of the mid-90's where you'd get funny gadgets like the Atari lynx.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess thats not too bad but CyberPunk is probably going to be a good example out of what to expect once next gen games start coming out. And thats not too promising.

Its funny I look up Switch battery life and I see 2.5 to 6 hours  hardly worth bragging about. 4.5 hours - 6 hours if you want Nintendos inflated numbers   Valve claims 2 - 8 hours for steam

The fact that all Sheep can do is bang on about the battery over and over again says it all.   Graphics? Deck mops the floor with Switch   Games library? No contest, Switch gets an

Posted Images

The user showed using a digital thermometer the back hit 42.6°C (108.68°F) and the grips stayed around 29°C (84.2°F).  lol

those sweaty stinky hermit hands :puke: 

Edited by Cooke

Showing or mentioning the steamdeck in front of sheep is like waving a red flag in front of a bull.

Look how riled up they are. They wouldn’t do it if they weren’t feeling emasculated.

Sheep = shook :bate:

sheep satisfying GIF

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

We already know weaker Vega based  hardware similar to this emulates Switch nearly flawlessly, so all Nintendo games are now lost as well.

Switch has no reason to exist.

That cliff you predicted four years ago is finally here huh? :mjpls:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

It’s gonna be funny seeing hermits drop hundreds on this thing, play around with it for a few hours, and then shelve it and return to their proper gaming PCs.

they'll play with it even less than they did with their Valve Index.

At least you can understand why they stopped using their Valve Index...........Valve only made one VR game for it. LOL

33 minutes ago, jehurey said:

At least you can understand why they stopped using their Valve Index...........Valve only made one VR game for it. LOL

Shut your fucking clown ass up.

You are exactly NOBODY to be saying anything about people playing things less than anything :tom: 

• dead 1
3 hours ago, Remij said:

Shut your fucking clown ass up.

You are exactly NOBODY to be saying anything about people playing things less than anything :tom: 

LOL this poor bastard just got gotten to.

All because I accurately described that Valve only developed one game for their $800 device.

I'm talking about development, and he thought he could shift it over to game-playing.

And no, I'd say somebody who hasn't played an entire platform since 2014 would be somebody who has no room to say anything about people playing things less than anything.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

I've got more hours in my Index than you've played games in the last 5 years. Also what does Valve only having made one game have to do with anything... Other people develop games retard.  

You notice how people are just looking forward to this and posting normal comments, and Jerry has to keep butting in with every excuse he can think of? :drake: “bu bu teh battery! Bu bu teh thumbsticks! Bu bu teh valve index!!”

He’s clearly so bitter that people are excuted about a handheld that doesn’t have the Nintendo logo on it. Nobody even mentions Nintendo and he gets upset. :biggrin:

Edited by TLHBO
6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You notice how people are just looking forward to this and posting bormal comments, and Jerry has to keep butting in with every excuse he can think of? :drake: “bu bu teh battery! Bu bu teh thumbsticks! Bu bu teh valve index!!”

He’s clearly so bitter that people are excuted about a handheld that doesn’t have the Nintendo logo on it. Nobody even mentions Nintendo and he gets upset. :biggrin:

Yeah he's dumb, and the only person here with an Index is me as far as I'm aware and trust me it gets mileage so his whole rant about it doesn't make sense anyway...

20211001_014532.jpg.2ec00edf660a0154beeeb8f8e722bdca.jpg

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah he's dumb, and the only person here with an Index is me as far as I'm aware and trust me it gets mileage so his whole rant about it doesn't make sense anyway...

20211001_014532.jpg.2ec00edf660a0154beeeb8f8e722bdca.jpg

Don’t pay attention to him and don’t play into his games by trying to prove yourself.

To use a jerralogy, this is like one of those shitty American sitcoms. Steamdeck is tbe new popular kid at school, and Jerry is the kid that’s feeling insecure and desperate for attention. That’s why he’s in here trolling and yelling every couple of posts because he can’t stand to see people giving attention to the new kid.

Let him be bitter on his own.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

You notice how people are just looking forward to this and posting normal comments,

No, actually we aren't noticing that.

We're seeing you pretending to feign interest and find whatever scrap of information to try and use as bait, and you are quick to bring up sheep.

That's what we're noticing.

Notice how after we come in to talk about the Valve Deck.............you spend more time talking about sheep than you do about the device?

because that's whom you have in mind this entire time.

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

I've got more hours in my Index than you've played games in the last 5 years. Also what does Valve only having made one game have to do with anything... Other people develop games retard.  

LOL, you probably leave your index on mirroring your desktop.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, you probably leave your index on mirroring your desktop.

Jerry is flabbergasted by the concept of someone using a gaming device to actually play games :ben: 

• Upvote 1