Some early Steam Deck benchmarks

14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Ugh no, and actually I own two of them.

sure, give me a breakdown on which games you played over 2,100 hours on.

I mean, this should something you can easily recall........considering you spent over 2,100 hours on it.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess thats not too bad but CyberPunk is probably going to be a good example out of what to expect once next gen games start coming out. And thats not too promising.

Its funny I look up Switch battery life and I see 2.5 to 6 hours  hardly worth bragging about. 4.5 hours - 6 hours if you want Nintendos inflated numbers   Valve claims 2 - 8 hours for steam

The fact that all Sheep can do is bang on about the battery over and over again says it all.   Graphics? Deck mops the floor with Switch   Games library? No contest, Switch gets an

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

sure, give me a breakdown on which games you played over 2,100 hours on.

I mean, this should something you can easily recall........considering you spent over 2,100 hours on it.

I don't need to give you a breakdown of anything LOL, you can clearly see I have almost 1,200 hours in vrchat alone. Figure it out dumb shit.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

you can clearly see I have almost 1,200 hours in vrchat alone

ah, so you haven't been using it for games.

you probably left it on in vrchat, and you are trying to boast about the hours.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yep that's it Jerry, you got me...

Is this guy for real lol?

you already admitted to it.

and you even said you bought two............which means you're such a loser you gave one to somebody to vr chat with?

good god, you're not attempting to vr chat within your own home, are you?

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you already admitted to it.

and you even said you bought two............which means you're such a loser you gave one to somebody to vr chat with?

good god, you're not attempting to vr chat within your own home, are you?

VR is a physically intensive activity, I own two in the event that any one of my components fail or break during usage so I have immediate replacement parts while outside of warranty.

Admitted to what? I find it really amusing that you of all people a person who doesn't play games is trying to question us the people who actually do play games.

You have no self-awareness.

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

VR is a physically intensive activity, I own two in the event that any one of my components fail or break during usage

:snoop:

in a thread about an upcoming piece of Valve hardware, no less.

36 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Is this guy for real lol?

I don't know but it's sad how he's demanding to know every game you play and acting like you don't play anything after every else did it to him the other day.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:snoop:

in a thread about an upcoming piece of Valve hardware, no less.

I'm not worried about the build quality of what they make, like I said it's a physically intensive experience and things can be damaged easily. In the event that something does get broken or happens to fail I can't just go to a Best Buy and pick up another controller. This is strictly online ordering so I have access to immediate replacement rather than having to wait a week and a half or more being unable to use my stuff.

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I don't know but it's sad how he's demanding to know every game you play and acting like you don't play anything after every else did it to him the other day.

and yet he still couldnt answer the question.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I literally did not.

no you did, i even quoted those words.

its too late for you to walk back.

its amazingly stupid that you think hardware that sits on your head............in other words, is subjected to nothing more than the force of Earth's gravity........is something you don't trust, to the point where you buy a second unit.

Of course, nobody actually buys that story about you buying a second unit for parts..........you're probably just a loser who thought he would have friends over to his house to do VR chat.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

no you did, i even quoted those words.

its too late for you to walk back.

its amazingly stupid that you think hardware that sits on your head............in other words, is subjected to nothing more than the force of Earth's gravity........is something you don't trust, to the point where you buy a second unit.

Of course, nobody actually buys that story about you buying a second unit for parts..........you're probably just a loser who thought he would have friends over to his house to do VR chat.

It's amazing how little you understand about electronics and plastic. It's less than amazing how much you don't understand about VR and the extent of what people do with it.

Any plastic and electronic device is susceptible to being damaged when used like VR is, especially when you're using it in the capacities which I do. Any plastic an electronic device is susceptible to possible failure.

Again, I'm not at all concerned with the build quality. The build quality is excellent, I'm concerned about the very nature of plastic itself and the potential of electronics failing.

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

especially when you're using it in the capacities which I do.

this sounds like stupid Jack Black dialogue in a movie.

you're not convincing anybody.

we all know how to use VR,

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I most assuredly do not use VR like everyone else does

I'm sure you're stupider than most people.

What are doing?

Doing intense training to join the Oathkeepers?:drake:

I'm sure the FBI would like me to report that. LOL