**One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)

What do you think?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jerry BEAT Ratchet and Clank: Drift Apart BEFORE the Deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE RESULTS ARE IN:       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   So, @jehurey has talked a lot abou

Systemwars - the forum where people have to be pushed into playing games y'all nuts

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

So you went out this morning and bought it. Probably a used copy at Gamestop so you can return it within a week. :hehe:

clock-watch.gif

Times ticking, bitch. :luff:

I love that he has no control over anything, and he's getting angrier and angrier.

This is coming from somebody who LEASES HIS IPHONE on monthly rental programs

And he just created a thread last night in which he admitted that he cribs streaming services from other people:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

• Ben 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love that he has no control over anything, and he's getting angrier and angrier.

And he just created a thread last night in which he admitted that he cribs streaming services from other people:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

judge-judy-times-up.gif

:D 

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Are you speaking to me..........or are you being hurried by the fact that you're posting from your phone and its running out of battery?:mjgrin:

The phone that you rent.

Two swings.. and two misses. :mj: heres my iPhone 13 pro max (256gb) receipt.. and a full battery :blessed: I traded in my (fully owned) 12 pro max and used rewards I had. Ended up paying $250 for it, which I used store credit from returning a TCL tv I had prior to the OLED.  So I really got it for free :vince:

yQLamlw.jpg

starting the day off rough, Jerry :cruise:

judge-judy-times-up.gif

Edited by ghostz life matters
20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The only person here who has no control is you, no control over your PlayStation 5 because you don't use it

:lawl:

• dead 2
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

The only person here who has no control is you, no control over your PlayStation 5 because you don't use it

Until now, since he’s being forced to. :blessed: 

He tried SO hard to get out of it, that’s the best part LMAO. I’m guessing his nephew told him he can’t play on the PS5. :tom:

22 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Two swings.. and two misses.

no, you've already admitted that you rent phones and have never actually paid full price for one.

and you already admitted that you crib login to streaming services from your grandmother.

LOL i love how the butthurt are trying to console each other

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I love it when they type sentences that don't mean anything

10 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Until now, since he’s being forced to. :blessed: 

He tried SO hard to get out of it, that’s the best part LMAO. I’m guessing his nephew told him he can’t play on the PS5. :tom:

And this guy is actually getting more and more nervous after I pointed it out to him just last night.

Oh wait, here comes the third butthurt stooge.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Systemwars - the forum where people have to be pushed into playing games :benio: y'all nuts

:drake:The forum where people get butthurt and try to change the subject into talking about me.

Just now, TLHBO said:

I said y'all, it was in reference to all the accusations flying around about everyone not playing games. Your ego told you I was referring to you specifically :freeben:

no, your butthurt about me if why you're even in this thread.

its obvious:reg:

No offence Jerry but do you not get tired of arguing with every forum member every day over the span of several hours? :ben: I like a good troll or argument now and then but damn you do it everyday with multiple people. That must take its toll psychologically.

• Geese 1
  • dead 1
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, you've already admitted that you rent phones and have never actually paid full price for one.

and you already admitted that you crib login to streaming services from your grandmother.

That makes 3 swings and 3 misses :tom:

I already proved I purchased the 13 in full. :Jeff:And I don’t use anything of my grandmothers, my girl uses her dads HBO max login. Her and I live together you dumb fuck :cruise:

this gonna be a repeat of yesterday? :blessed:

Edited by ghostz life matters
3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

No offence Jerry but do you not get tired of arguing

I love how he didn't deny it.

He keeps on doing the very thing I claim that he always does when he can't deny what I just claimed.

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

That makes 3 swings :tom:

I already proved I purchased the 13 in full. :Jeff:And I don’t use anything of my grandmothers, my girl uses her dads HBO max login. I live with her you dumb fuck :cruise:

this gonna be a repeat of yesterday? :blessed:

No, you've already, on this forum, admitted that you rent iPhones have never actually paid one in full throughout this past decade.

And just yesterday you admitted you crib other people's logins for streaming services.

..........and you just admitted to living at somebody else's house.

Guess your grandmother kicked you out.:drake: Oh this thread is definitely going great for you.

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to **One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)