**One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)

What do you think?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jerry BEAT Ratchet and Clank: Drift Apart BEFORE the Deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

Once I realized about the upgrade to the PS5 exclusive, I followed up and got me a used copy of Death Stranding for the PS4.

7n6fQCD.jpg

What was shocking was that I didn't expect the disc to look fucking immaculate and for them to give me a pristine case, not something I expect from Gamestop.

I'm gonna stick this in so that I can upgrade the game and make sure I have this exclusive.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE RESULTS ARE IN:       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   So, @jehurey has talked a lot abou

Systemwars - the forum where people have to be pushed into playing games y'all nuts

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Once I realized about the upgrade to the PS5 exclusive, I followed up and got me a used copy of Death Stranding for the PS4.

7n6fQCD.jpg

What was shocking was that I didn't expect the disc to look fucking immaculate and for them to give me a pristine case, not something I expect from Gamestop.

I'm gonna stick this in so that I can upgrade the game and make sure I have this exclusive.

I knew he bought used copies at GameStop LMAO. Bet they’re returned within 7 days too. :tom5:

you got your self a busy night Jerry, fire that bitch up :blessed:… NOW :reg:

Just now, jehurey said:

Guess you told me to make fun of you and call you a port beggar.:kaz:

You can say whatever you want... but you WILL do your homework bitch :geese: 

And it's GOING to be done.  Not one fucking minute late :trump: 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

I knew he bought used copies at GameStop LMAO. Bet they’re returned within 7 days too. :tom5:

you got your self a busy night Jerry, fire that bitch up :blessed:… NOW :reg:

I already talked about buying this used, if I couldn't find it on clearance.

LOL, you play 10 hour demos...........and RENT YOUR phone.:kaz:.............and you borrow your grandma's netflix password

You don't have any right to tell anybody about NOT AFFORDING things.

Look at the parade of butthurt.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Remember a few days ago when we thought Jerry was dead? LOL, well now he really is 

How so?

How is me winning a ban bet and getting ghost banned............me dead?

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You can say whatever you want... but you WILL do your homework bitch :geese: 

And it's GOING to be done.  Not one fucking minute late :trump: 

He's getting angrier. LOL

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

LMAO, classic Jerry defense mechanisms. You have him pinned to a fucking wall when he does that :blessed:

No.......like you, he can't explain anything, so he tries to just change the topic.

That's your defense mechanism that he's doing.

Maybe you should tell him how it has never worked for you.

I mean, you're the idiot who is fixing to get banned, after all. See how good it worked for you?

lol Jerry cant afford the best version of DS so he rolls into GameStop with shit stain sweats on and buys a used ps4 copy :D

But they gave him a pristine disc, and the case was immaculate!  He was REALLY surprised!!

:omglol: 

lol Jerry cant afford the best version of DS so he rolls into GameStop with shit stain sweats on and buys a used ps4 copy :D

LOL these guys just realized that ghost's entire strategy isn't strong enough.......that they're now switching over to my used copy of Death Stranding.

DAMN......ghost can't do anything good enough, it seems.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL these guys just realized that ghost's entire strategy isn't strong enough.......that they're now switching over to my used copy of Death Stranding.

DAMN......ghost can't do anything good enough, it seems.

Used games, used house, used car....seems to be a trend . BROKE ASS LOL

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to **One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)