**One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)

What do you think?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jerry BEAT Ratchet and Clank: Drift Apart BEFORE the Deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE RESULTS ARE IN:       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   So, @jehurey has talked a lot abou

Systemwars - the forum where people have to be pushed into playing games y'all nuts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

I’m gonna be rooting for Jerry just to go against the grain.

Come on Jezza you got this. It’s just one game. Squint your eyes and pretend it’s a furry Mario :vince:

I'm hoping that PSN tag gets updated and shows Jehurey's been the biggest gamer on this board over the last couple months. Demon's Souls? Platinumed. Returnal? Platinumed. Deathloop? Platinumed. Bugsnax? Platinumed. Rift Apart? Platinumed. The deadline was just bait and he's been stringing everybody along knowing he's had Rift Apart beaten for months.

We're gonna get M Night Shyamalan'd and I'm ready for it. :dame:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'm hoping that PSN tag gets updated and shows Jehurey's been the biggest gamer on this board over the last couple months. Demon's Souls? Platinumed. Returnal? Platinumed. Deathloop? Platinumed. Bugsnax? Platinumed. Rift Apart? Platinumed. The deadline was just bait and he's been stringing everybody along knowing he's had Rift Apart beaten for months.

That would be epic! :D 

12 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Well now you’ve just gone and ruined it because nothing he can do can live up to that :sad:

Hoping we’ve all been Jerried and he pulls off the plot twist

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

so, what's the exact time proof must be posted? i need to be here for this monuMENTAL moment!

well its evening time. I think ghost posted something like 6:52 pm or somewhere around there.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Jehury is kind of a bitch when it comes to bets.

He said my PC was shit for weeks, but when I asked for a bet on it he ran away,

no, the argument was over.

when you run away from an argument, and then try to push a bet after the fact..........that's YOU being a bitch.

I don't need to bet anything to prove anybody wrong on a simple fact, like something about my computer.

9 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Ban bet, is my PC shit or not like you said for weeks.

Gonna wuss out again?

No...........if it wasn't shit, you would've already told me by now.

This is something that can be answered................by typing.

That's why I don't do ban bets on stupid shit like that, because if you wanted to "own me" you'd just type your specs.

The fact that you haven't already hurts your credibility.

So............I've already achieved what I seeked out to do..........and I didn't have to do anything to do it.

Now do you understand why you pretending to huff and puff about a ban bet is laughable to me?

Edited by jehurey
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to **One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)