**One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)

What do you think?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jerry BEAT Ratchet and Clank: Drift Apart BEFORE the Deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE RESULTS ARE IN:       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   So, @jehurey has talked a lot abou

Systemwars - the forum where people have to be pushed into playing games y'all nuts

Posted Images

Jerry, I'm pretty neutral in this, I'm a casual observer of the Jerry-go-rounds whilst occasionally stoking the flames for my own amusement. 

You may have won the bet but you're really not the winner. It actually baffles me how you think you won this shit. Considering the time you invested on the board (probably 2-300 posts over all threads combined), plus the actual 10-15 hours you had to put into Ratchet, all to prove ghostz wrong. Lets be real, ghostz is some random dude on the other end of the forum to you, and you took time out of your life away from systemwars just to win some stupid bet on a forum. 

If you're adjusting your behaviour offline to 'win' something, you're not actually winning. I'll let you in on a secret dude, I've been too busy to finish a Playstation game for about 3 months at least. If someone on here clocked that and constructed a ban bet and told me I had to do it, I would honestly tell them to go and fuck themselves, and if it meant signing out for a month I could care less. 

:risitas2:

Credit where its due, the gamertag in the sig was a great counterpunch, but overall I think if this whole shitfest was a soccer game it would be 2-1 Ghostz. He played you hard and had you eating out of his hand for days, spending your actual free time playing ratchet and not because you wanted too

It was definitely amusing though. 

:jordan3:

Edited by Cell
  • Geese 1
  • dead 2
  • aitch 1
4 minutes ago, Cell said:

Jerry, I'm pretty neutral in this, I'm a casual observer of the Jerry-go-rounds whilst occasionally stoking the flames for my own amusement. 

You may have won the bet but you're really not the winner. It actually baffles me how you think you won this shit. Considering the time you invested on the board (probably 2-300 posts over all threads combined), plus the actual 10-15 hours you had to put into Ratchet, all to prove ghostz wrong. Lets be real, ghostz is some random dude on the other end of the forum to you, and you took time out of your life away from systemwars just to win some stupid bet on a forum. 

If you're adjusting your behaviour offline to 'win' something, you're not actually winning. I'll let you in on a secret dude, I've been too busy to finish a Playstation game for about 3 months at least. If someone on here clocked that and constructed a ban bet and told me I had to do it, I would honestly tell them to go and fuck themselves, and if it meant signing out for a month I could care less. 

Credit where its due, the gamertag in the sig was a great counterpunch, but overall I think if this whole shitfest was a soccer game it would be 2-1 Ghostz. He played you hard and had you eating out of his hand for days, spending your actual free time playing ratchet and not because you wanted too

Yea, it's pretty hilarious.  Even more hilarious that GD reduced Ghostz ban to 7 days... and Jerky still didn't get his Gamertag after all that.  Add Jerky to the list of people who tried extremely hard to get Ghostz gamertag and failed :tom: 

And yea, his Ratchet and Clank achievements will remain with him forever too... always known as the game Ghostz FORCED Jehurey to play... not because he wanted to... but because he was made to. :hest:   Oh, and he actually forced Jehurey to complete TWO games... Ratchet and Clank PS4 as well... because Jehurey couldn't start R&C PS5 without first beating the PS4 game :lawl: 

"I won guys" :idid:

• dead 1
  • aitch 1
33 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, it's pretty hilarious.  Even more hilarious that GD reduced Ghostz ban to 7 days... and Jerky still didn't get his Gamertag after all that.  Add Jerky to the list of people who tried extremely hard to get Ghostz gamertag and failed :tom: 

And yea, his Ratchet and Clank achievements will remain with him forever too... always known as the game Ghostz FORCED Jehurey to play... not because he wanted to... but because he was made to. :hest:   Oh, and he actually forced Jehurey to complete TWO games... Ratchet and Clank PS4 as well... because Jehurey couldn't start R&C PS5 without first beating the PS4 game :lawl: 

"I won guys" :idid:

Wait, what? He had to play it through twice? :RISITAS:

• dead 1
Just now, Cell said:

Wait, what? He had to play it through twice? :RISITAS:

No I mean Ratchet the 2016 PS4 game.  He started that game a long time ago and never finished it.  He started playing the PS4 game to get "caught up" before he was going to play the new PS5 game.

Months went by with the 2016 PS4 game partially played and unfinished... and then Ghostz came along.. and goaded him into playing Ratchet on PS5.... but Jerky wouldn't allow himself to play the PS5 game before finishing the old PS4 one.... so he had to finish that game too :hest: 

We call that a "twofer" :hehe: 

Jehurey was playing Ratchet... but Ghostz was playing Jehurey :tom: 

• Geese 1
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to **One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)
2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

He was banned for 24 hours.

Lmao :D 

That’s pretty poor form. I get shortening the ban from 30 to 7 days, but Jerry was robbed here with a 1 day ban. Ghostz should definitely be required to have a sig for that month.

• Geese 1
6 hours ago, Cell said:

No, the fact that these guys have been unable to "get to" me for years.

...........and all of them, collectively, have decided that this is the best they can do.

it THE funniest thing for me to see.

They need your post so badly, look at they rushed to it.:tom:Because they have nothing else for validation that they succeeded.

And then on top of that, I discovered that ghost doesn't have his own gamertag account, and he's been using gameplay stats from a shared account.

So, because of this thread, ghost will never win another gameplaying argument again unless he proves his gameplay by showing his actual gamertag.