**One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)

What do you think?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jerry BEAT Ratchet and Clank: Drift Apart BEFORE the Deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

Nope, just Mexicans

so yeah............you're posting photos of random mexicans to laugh at them.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

You got the BTTF reference. But since you got DEMOLISHED itt you make up racism. You lose, loser.

No..........because in BTTF, they don't say a word that sounds awfully close to the wording for making fun of Japanese people, when they then follow it with "yellow"

SO that's why I wouldn't immediately think of BTTF when I read your post.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE RESULTS ARE IN:       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   So, @jehurey has talked a lot abou

Systemwars - the forum where people have to be pushed into playing games y'all nuts

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

No..........because in BTTF, they don't say a word that sounds awfully close to the wording for making fun of Japanese people, when they then follow it with "yellow"

I dont say no racist shit to you or anyone stfu :D Thats weak just cause your getting BTFU itt

Just now, jehurey said:

@-GD-X give this man a warning for race baiting, maybe even take away a day on the deadline. We don’t play this shit :samj:

Just now, JonbX said:

I dont say no racist shit to you or anyone stfu :D Thats weak just cause your getting BTFU itt

no, i explained how your post looked bad.

next time, don't try to be creative with your words.......the inner you tends to come out.

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

@-GD-X give this man a warning for race baiting, maybe even take away a day on the deadline. We don’t play this shit :samj:

no.........you are literally posting photos of random mexican.........and you INTENTIONALLY seeked out photos of mexicans, didn't you.

....to laugh at them, correct?

Just now, jehurey said:

next time, don't try to be creative with your words.......the inner you tends to come out.

no.........you are literally posting photos of random mexican.........and you INTENTIONALLY seeked out photos of mexicans, didn't you.

@-GD-X he’s doubling down. :vince:

Just now, jehurey said:

This is the weakest shit ive ever seen from you. I do expect it from you tho. You lost everything itt so you fall back on that weak lie shit. STFU

Just now, JonbX said:

This is the weakest shit ive ever seen from you. I do expect it from you tho. You lost everything itt so you fall back on that weak lie shit. STFU

LOL don't get mad because I described what your post looked like.

if you wanted an example of something behaving weak......

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

@-GD-X he’s doubling down. :vince:

pretty sure the person who seeks out photos of people of a particular race..........to just make of them.........is the race baiting.

and that's what you did, right?

are you going to hide that photo before GD looks at it?

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL don't get mad because I described what your post looked like.

if you wanted an example of something behaving weak......

Everything you say is a lie , nobody care what you think. You fake racism because you lost. Ive used the reference many times in the past. Get over yourself. And always remember, youre the one itt that got banned for racism. stfu you clown.

Just now, JonbX said:

Everything you say is a lie , nobody care what you think. You fake racism because you lost. Ive used the reference many times in the past. Get over yourself. And always remember, youre the one itt that got banned for racism. stfu you clown.

And you've been caught racist on this forum before.

And look how angry you get when I went through the trouble of explaining why your post would look bad.

Take a chill pill, my man.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Did this fat fuck just take someone calling him "yellow"(coward) as a racist slur lmfao?

What a dumb shit...

last thing these guys need is having somebody like you come defend them about what looks racist.

That's a double-yikes situation, right there.

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Youre a pathetic dude.

No, you've been whining about another poster in an internet forum like...........what? 12 years? 14 years?

And you're 42, on top of that?

AND you can't even leave this forum, after threatening to do it like six times?

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

It’s posted in the first page of the other thread. A lot more games than your ps5 :blessed:

No, people on Gamepass don't own games.

You play 10 hour EA demos.:tom:

And you rent phones:tom:

And you use other people's streaming passwords:tom:

There's a pattern forming here.

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to **One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)