Godlo Infinite

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Where does that say anything about issues with aiming?

And the frametime thing is only an issue if you're using the framerate limiter...  That's a known issue.

Also that's from the old build.  The new one is WAYYYY more optimized.. and the devs told me in feedback that there will be further optimizations for launch...

Old build

fco.jpg

New build

20211002124008-1.jpg

That's not to say there's not more work to be done of course.  They ARE working on it.  Relax B) 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is on my PC     BF and COD ain't got textures like this                  The game is so crisp, clean, sharp, and detailed

you know 343 are hacks when the most hype new feature was brought to the table by titanfall 5 years ago. then again it keeps alive the 343 tradition of chasing trends and being a gen behind. halo is d

Dr Goop LMFAO. It is Sunday, he probably is at Church praying you are wrong about his LG OLED TV

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Remij said:

Where does that say anything about issues with aiming?

And the frametime thing is only an issue if you're using the framerate limiter...  That's a known issue.

Also that's from the old build.  The new one is WAYYYY more optimized.. and the devs told me in feedback that there will be further optimizations for launch...

Old build

fco.jpg

New build

20211002124008-1.jpg

That's not to say there's not more work to be done of course.  They ARE working on it.  Relax B) 

Its a menu....i'd be more interested in seeing a comparison of in-game performance.

IDK why people are hating on this. Almost all impression have been positive.

DF said the newest build locks to 120 on series x too. Its clearly more impressive than the last build and will continue to get better.

The MP looks better than COD too. Guess we have to see what the SP looks like tho.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

DF said the newest build locks to 120 on series x too. Its clearly more impressive than the last build and will continue to get better.

The MP looks better than COD too. Guess we have to see what the SP looks like tho.

They have nothing to play right now... except Death Stranding again :pavarotti: 

Halo looks gorgeous :glad: 

20211002125819-1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

They have nothing to play right now... except Death Stranding again :pavarotti: 

Halo looks gorgeous :glad: 

20211002125819-1.jpg

All the haters gon be playing Halo this december too lol

4 hours ago, JonbX said:

Such a victim :hest:

Just now, Remij said:

And you have a 1080p 60hz one :mroff: 

No, its actually a 1200p monitor for regular computer activities.

In addition to my 4K/120Hz 12-bit color at 4:4:4 chroma with Dolby Vision/HDR OLED for gaming :reg:

After all of that, he slipped up and lost.:kaz: Thanks for admitting what I had already claimed about your monitor.:blessed:

My claim was finally proven........just like I knew it would be.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, its actually a 1200p monitor for regular computer activities.

In addition to my 4K/120Hz 12-bit color at 4:4:4 chroma with Dolby Vision/HDR OLED for gaming :reg:

After all of that, he slipped up and lost.:kaz: Thanks for admitting what I had already claimed about your monitor.:blessed:

My claim was finally proven........just like I knew it would be.

Oh that's right... it's not even a common resolution anymore LOL having a 16:10 60hz piece of shit in 2021... and we know you don't do any gaming so LOL 0K/0Hz 0-bit color at 0:0:0 with no Dolby Vision/HDR  :mroff: 

And yea, after all that... you were wrong.  Not 1440p like you thought... and we all have 4K TV retard!  LOL I'd laugh at you for not having an Ultrawide display... but you don't game anyway so I'll laugh at you for that first :freeman:

Edited by Remij
16 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh that's right... it's not even a common resolution anymore LOL

Actually it is a real commonly used resolution...............used by real PC owners that use their computers for multiple functions.

Holy shit you just made yourself look stupid right now.

Like as if you weren't a real hermit 10 years ago.:kaz:

Just like I said..........you have a sub-4K monitor..........sub 8-megapixel monitor.

Claimed that on Day 1 the you showed your monitor.

And my claim was proven correct, I even mentioned 1600p as a possibility, and you still denied it, because you were embarrassed.:drake:

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually it is a real commonly used resolution...............used by real PC owners that use their computers for multiple functions.

Holy shit you just made yourself look stupid right now.

Like as if you weren't a real hermit 10 years ago.:kaz:

Just like I said..........you have a sub-4K monitor..........sub 8-megapixel monitor.

Claimed that on Day 1 the you showed your monitor.

And my claim was proven correct, I even mentioned 1600p as a possibility, and you still denied it, because you were embarrassed.:drake:

No, it's not a common resolution anymore... the qualifier was "anymore"... as in... people with monitor hardware more recent than 10 years ago :tom: 

LOL 0.62% of people with Steam on their computers have that resolution these days :rofls: 

kqa.png

And nope, I have a 4K monitor... an Ultrawide 4K monitor.  Because Ultrawide gaming is superior to Widescreen gaming (LOL) :blessed: 

And yea... I'm sure embarrassed about having a high resolution Ultrawide monitor that cost more than your GPU... :bena: 

And LOL your B9 ( :hehe: ) doesn't support 4K/120hz Dolby Vision you lying fuck :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

No, it's not a common resolution anymore...

except people who are real hermits.

Sorry, that Steam list isn't going to help you.

16:10 is a REAL resolution used by longstanding PC users.

You don't know anything about it, obviously.

yIEgn1V.png

You straight-up got busted, lying.

Please be stupid enough to argue this............I already have the next post lined up that's going to POP YOU IN THE MOUTH, ready.:kaz: