Godlo Infinite

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Jerry, you know you are getting banned and we can tell. You are non stop posting and you are mad and think you are gonna get the last word. Keep doing this. Its funny. We know you will die when you get banned LOL

what are you talking about............i went on vacation........and you guys acted like a dog chasing after a car.

you didn't know what to do once you caught up to it.

dumb bastards:hest:

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is on my PC     BF and COD ain't got textures like this                  The game is so crisp, clean, sharp, and detailed

you know 343 are hacks when the most hype new feature was brought to the table by titanfall 5 years ago. then again it keeps alive the 343 tradition of chasing trends and being a gen behind. halo is d

Dr Goop LMFAO. It is Sunday, he probably is at Church praying you are wrong about his LG OLED TV

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

what are you talking about............i went on vacation........and you guys acted like a dog chasing after a car.

you didn't know what to do once you caught up to it.

dumb bastards:hest:

Are you DUMB?

On 2021-10-05 at 8:50 PM, JonbX said:

Jerry, you know you are getting banned and we can tell. You are non stop posting and you are mad and think you are gonna get the last word. Keep doing this. Its funny. We know you will die when you get banned LOL

Tbf when he was gone your homies seemed to miss him. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Tbf when he was gone your homies seemed to miss him. 

Slow Jonny missed him too... Remember both him and DynamiteCop were acting as if it was impossible to be on vacation and not check SW :drake:

And as soon as he came back they were on him like white on rice. 

this is why i don't understand why these people don't get banned.

i guarantee you if people who lose bets they had against me and get banned, will come back to this forum with the fire of a million suns of hatred for ME.

They post and go crazy in this forum, and it will be more active.

But there has to be stakes on this forum in order for them to get so riled up.

They also have to believe that they are CAPABLE of having me punished for weeks, that is what makes them try so hard if they believe that they can actually ban me.

@-GD-X clearly doesn't understand this

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Jerry wasn't on vacation, he would have checked this site a couple times minimum. He can't get away from this place or an argument if he tried.

He was either in jail or institutionalized.

lmao my personal theory is that he had a few flies caught in his web on another forum and that kept him preoccupied. If you could view a heatmap of the internet you'd probably see the jerry-go-round.

That said it is hilarious how lemmings became desperate to step on that jerry-go-round. It seems arguing the same shit with the same guy for 20 pages again is still better than going back and playing another Forza rehash for the 20th time :drake:

holy shit they're still talking about that week in which I was gone from the forum:drake:

Are you guys not aware that there was a THREE WEEK period during April in which I was gone as well?

As well as a one week period in late June, early July?

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

i guarantee you if people who lose bets they had against me and get banned, will come back to this forum with the fire of a million suns of hatred for ME.

They also have to believe that they are CAPABLE of having me punished for weeks, that is what makes them try so hard if they believe that they can actually ban me.

Ban bets are dumb. Do you think people truly care about this stuff? Lol 

29 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Ban bets are dumb. Do you think people truly care about this stuff? Lol 

they absolutely care.

look how much effort they spend on me being gone for a week.

you know what would get this forum posting to increase by double?

making me a mod. Oh people would come rushing in here like its their equivalent to the March in Selma.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

This logic is retarded and not at all correct. I banned remij earlier this year and he almost didn't come back after the ban ended. Of course that was of his own fault and not a result of a ban bet, but still the reasoning stands. Banning people is more likely to decrease forum activity not increase it.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This logic is retarded and not at all correct. I banned remij earlier this year and he almost didn't come back after the ban ended. Of course that was of his own fault and not a result of a ban bet, but still the reasoning stands. Banning people is more likely to decrease forum activity not increase it.

nah, he was going to come back.

he was burnt out, he would've been gone without the ban simply because he had burned himself out and gone crazy because he couldn't succeed winning an argument against me.

any good piece of Microsoft news would've had him coming back to talk shit, all over again

sometimes they need the break to recharge their batteries, but they will come back.

52 minutes ago, jehurey said:

they absolutely care.

look how much effort they spend on me being gone for a week.

you know what would get this forum posting to increase by double?

making me a mod. Oh people would come rushing in here like its their equivalent to the March in Selma.

youll never be a mod :tom:

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

nah, he was going to come back.

he was burnt out, he would've been gone without the ban simply because he had burned himself out and gone crazy because he couldn't succeed winning an argument against me.

any good piece of Microsoft news would've had him coming back to talk shit, all over again

sometimes they need the break to recharge their batteries, but they will come back.

:tom:

No... I really wasn't.  It was hearing that Carlos was selling a 3090 which got me to post in a thread asking him about it.

This site will never pull that shit with me again, cause it would be the last time. :reg:

47 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This. Most people tend to not return after  extended bans. 

22 minutes ago, Remij said:

:tom:

No... I really wasn't.  It was hearing that Carlos was selling a 3090 which got me to post in a thread asking him about it.

This site will never pull that shit with me again, cause it would be the last time. :reg:

LOL no, you'll come crawling back because you're governed by butthurt.

nobody needs people to make thread about begging for games from other systems, and threads in which they report if Nintendo or Sony are closer to failing like Phil Spencer and becoming a multiplatform publisher:tom:

the funny thing is.........people who are butthurt like you are the ones who want to institute ban bets against me.

I don't.................I prefer simply winning an argument right then and there with no ban bet.

But since you always like escalating things (I've made fun of you about that specific thing, before) it always results in a ban bet to shut you up.

Edited by jehurey