Godlo Infinite

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL no, you'll come crawling back because you're governed by butthurt.

nobody needs people to make thread about begging for games from other systems, and threads in which they report if Nintendo or Sony are closer to failing like Phil Spencer and becoming a multiplatform publisher:tom:

You don't even make any threads... nor play any games....

The only thing that happened when you were gone... was that people had normal conversations, and one of them happened to be whether you had died or not.... and that's because we're simply not used to things being nice around here :cruise: 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is on my PC     BF and COD ain't got textures like this                  The game is so crisp, clean, sharp, and detailed

you know 343 are hacks when the most hype new feature was brought to the table by titanfall 5 years ago. then again it keeps alive the 343 tradition of chasing trends and being a gen behind. halo is d

Dr Goop LMFAO. It is Sunday, he probably is at Church praying you are wrong about his LG OLED TV

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You don't even make any threads... nor play any games....

No, you haven't played a Playstation game since 2014.

Which is why you port beg.

You makes thread................for port begging. Or to speculate if other companies will fail like Phil Spencer did, because you hope that they do.

What happened when I was gone was that you acted like abused children finally speaking out once they are in the arms of Child Protective Services:hest:

it become a therapy session with you poor bastards.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you haven't played a Playstation game since 2014.

Which is why you port beg.

You makes thread................for port begging. Or to speculate if other companies will fail like Phil Spencer did, because you hope that they do.

What happened when I was gone was that you acted like abused children finally speaking out once they are in the arms of Child Protective Services:hest:

it become a therapy session with you poor bastards.

I make a wide variety of threads... and you're mad because many of them own you and your shitty faction.  It's ok... we understand exactly why you accuse me of port begging.. your lies help you feel better about things :hest:  

And you don't play games unless you're forced to... which you WERE :mj: 

Hope you're enjoying your time off before you're put to work again :cruise: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I make a wide variety of threads... and you're mad because many of them own you and your shitty faction.  It's ok... we understand exactly why you accuse me of port begging.. your lies help you feel better about things :hest:  

And you don't play games unless you're forced to... which you WERE :mj: 

Hope you're enjoying your time off before you're put to work again :cruise: 

Go check the other thread, he has one week to beat returnal now :mj:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I make a wide variety of threads...

No you really don't.

Its all pretty much

-emulating a Nintendo game (which is port begging)

-talking about a potential Sony game being ported to PC (which is port begging)

-and outright port begging

And then you make threads in which you clearly want to whine about people, mainly me.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No you really don't.

Its all pretty much

-emulating a Nintendo game (which is port begging)

-talking about a potential Sony game being ported to PC (which is port begging)

-and outright port begging

And then you make threads in which you clearly want to whine about people, mainly me.

That's what your severe buttblastosis is causing you to feel.  Basically, the neural receptors in your ass cheeks have become so damaged from repeated poundings that they're constantly sending signals to your brain causing a chemical reaction which alters the way you perceive the content I post.

There's ongoing studies of which you are partaking which we're just now learning the extent of the effects of this condition.  But you're not alone... please consult your doctor for treatments to help you deal with it. 

:hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

That's what your severe buttblastosis is causing you to feel.  Basically, the neural receptors in your ass cheeks have become so damaged from repeated poundings that they're constantly sending signals to your brain causing a chemical reaction which alters the way you perceive the content I post.

There's ongoing studies of which you are partaking which we're just now learning the extent of the effects of this condition.  But you're not alone... please consult your doctor for treatments to help you deal with it. 

:hest: 

Thanks for not denying what I said.

yeah, you pretty much post about port-begging, and butt-hurting.

Just now, jehurey said:

Thanks for not denying what I said.

yeah, you pretty much post about port-begging, and butt-hurting.

I literally tell you that's how YOU perceive my posts... because of your... condition.

Thanks for not denying THAT. :lawl: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I literally tell you that's how YOU perceive my posts... because of your... condition.

Thanks for not denying THAT. :lawl: 

I actually did deny that when I said that you didn't deny what I just said.

You didn't respond, you just went on some silly off-topic.

Which is funny because in that thread about "worst posters" you said that the only posters who are bad are the ones who don't respond and stay on topic.

And you proceeded to do just that.:drake:

You didn't want to respond, because if we did look at the thread you start, we would definitely see that the majority of them are exactly about the things I just claimed you do.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I actually did deny that when I said that you didn't deny what I just said.

You didn't respond, you just went on some silly off-topic.

Which is funny because in that thread about "worst posters" you said that the only posters who are bad are the ones who don't respond and stay on topic.

And you proceeded to do just that.:drake:

You didn't want to respond, because if we did look at the thread you start, we would definitely see that the majority of them are exactly about the things I just claimed you do.

^look at this stupid Jerry-go-round shit again :feelsbadman:

ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif

Just now, Remij said:

^look at this stupid Jerry-go-round shit again :feelsbadman:

ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif

No, I have a claim........you don't want to answer it, and tried to go off-topic.

I would rather you just stop talking if you aren't going to actually respond.

13 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Lol Remij starts the Jerry-go-round every day then complains after he's put himself on it

Nope.  Jerky can't help but start it himself.  My posts are too irresistible for him.  Dude has no self control... always go-rounding other people's threads instead of creating his own... and playing a game every once in a while..

17 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny missed him too... Remember both him and DynamiteCop were acting as if it was impossible to be on vacation and not check SW :drake:

And as soon as he came back they were on him like white on rice. 

Seems like you missed me and i was only gone for a day LOL . Obsessed idiot. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, JonbX said:

Seems like you missed me and i was only gone for a day LOL . Obsessed idiot. 

Damn you quoted me with the Quickness, talk about obsessed :mj:

no one missed you when you rage quit the board.... Bbbbut I swearz I'm never back guyz...don't try to stop me.. Ok guiz.....this time I'm gone for good... Im never coming back... You hear that Guiz? Why doesn't anyone care? :awww:

Edited by Goukosan

I was responding to Mr. Impossible who pointed out your obsession with Jehurey :umad:

Slow Jonny has the top 3 or 4 posts in this thread about Halo but nearly all his posts were about Jehurey..... Matter of fact when Mr impossible quoted you, you were still talking about Jehurey... Jeezus:drake:

Edited by Goukosan