Godlo Infinite

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I literally said what I was buying it for when I was making posts in the PC hardware thread last year.

I even typed the reasoning behind it, how everything was pointing to needing a HDMI 2.1 port, and the display technology being better than anything else out there.

I love how you make yourself play dumb in order to keep your weak talking points alive.

No............your monitor is actually closer in rows to my old monitor than it is to my OLED.

I love how you paid over $1600..............for a sub 4K monitor.

And you don't even have Dolby Vision on it..........at any framerate:drake:

No, you bought it for movies.

Which is why you bought that one... and not a NEW LG OLED TV.

Yep... you bought a 3090 and connected it to a 1200p 16:10 60hz monitor :lawl: 

That's the most hilarious thing ever.

And the funny thing is that you're acting like the rest of us don't have TVs :drake: 

Dude has a 4K TV... which everyone has.... and a 1200p 16:10 monitor... connected to a 3090....

...which you don't play games on :rofl: 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is on my PC     BF and COD ain't got textures like this                  The game is so crisp, clean, sharp, and detailed

you know 343 are hacks when the most hype new feature was brought to the table by titanfall 5 years ago. then again it keeps alive the 343 tradition of chasing trends and being a gen behind. halo is d

Dr Goop LMFAO. It is Sunday, he probably is at Church praying you are wrong about his LG OLED TV

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

You idiots have already proven you're not interested in talking about Halo. :drake: 

If I make a Halo thread... will you and Jerky stay the fuck out of it? :danylol: 

Sure, as long as its a genuine thread about people who are positively enthused and want to talk about the game.

The moment you try..........even attempt to SLIP any type of systemwars-type language in your thread..........then you've opened the door.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, Remij said:

You idiots have already proven you're not interested in talking about Halo. :drake: 

If I make a Halo thread... will you and Jerky stay the fuck out of it? :danylol: 

Do you see my name in the top posters list? :umad:

That was you, Ghostz and Slow Jonny talking about Jehurey's monitor for pages and pages... To the tune of over a hundred posts ITT for both you and ghostz :drake:

Just now, Remij said:

No, you bought it for movies.

No, I literally told you that I even talked about the tv in the PC hardware thread from last year.

You really don't have a leg to stand on with this argument.

Just now, Goukosan said:

That was you, Ghostz and Slow Jonny talking about Jehurey's monitor for pages and pages... To the tune of over a hundred posts ITT for both you and ghostz :drake:

I even said "ok I got what I needed, thank you"

After I found his screenshots.

I was GONE AWAY from the thread............I even said "Okay, that's all from me. Bye"

And they still jumped the shark on their own thread.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sure, as long as its a genuine thread about people who are positively enthused and want to talk about the game.

The most you try..........even attempt to SLIP any type of systemwars-type language in your thread..........then you've opened the door.

And I respond to you in kind... and you'll Jerry-go-round the thread... because you can't help yourself.

Sweetie... you JUST ADMITTED you only have the intention of coming it to "systemwars" about it.....

That's why there's no point... :drake: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I see you stoking the flames every time it dies down dipshit :drake: 

I mean, if you don't have anything to say but "durrr you guys are just Jerry-go-rounding".... then just fuck off... because every time it stops... you come back in and start it up again... then try to blame it on us  :lemming: 

Just now, Remij said:

And I respond to you in kind... and you'll Jerry-go-round the thread... because you can't help yourself.

Sweetie... you JUST ADMITTED you only have the intention of coming it to "systemwars" about it.....

That's why there's no point... :drake: 

No, there's plenty of threads that exist in which people bring up a game, and they talk about that game......and I never interfere

I even remember jonb with some thread about some games that came to gamePass not too long ago.

Go find that thread of his...........I never interfered with that. he wanted to talk about that game, and that's what they did in that thread.

Its funny how Goobs likes to talk about us "not talking about halo itt" when me and remij did, but says all my posts are about jerry (when ZERO of his are about Halo and all are about me and remij) but refuses to acknowledge that Jerry made 197 posts itt NOT ABOUT HALO :D

And the power i have here. Ill just stop posting , because Goobs only has 20 posts left before he passes me and i know he is jotting down every post he makes in his little pink nintonto burn book :D I let him know how many posts he can make. Better make them worth it , OBSESSAN 😄

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I literally told you that I even talked about the tv in the PC hardware thread from last year.

You really don't have a leg to stand on with this argument.

No.  

Jerry... it's very easy for us to SEE what you bought it for.... Nobody is interested in what you SAY... your ACTIONS speak differently.

You don't play your PS5 at all... it had been 4 months since you had... and you only did because you were FORCED to.

And your PC profile shows you don't game either.

You bought an OLED TV... to be included in the "OLED groupies" conversation...  Same reason why you bought your PC.  You literally bought your PC... to have a good PC to be able to speak the shit you try so hard to speak.

Except we know what you came from...  a 970 connected to a 1200p 16:10 monitor.  The SAME ONE you've had for forever.  Nobody... and I repeat NOBODY would buy a 3090...be a serious PC gamer... and still have a 1200p 16:10 60hz monitor....

lmfao you could have kept the 3080, sold the 3090 for more money.. and bought a nice new monitor..... but you didn't.... because your PC isn't for gaming....  There's the ODD game... like CP2077 that comes around that you like to try...

Your old posts when Jon was mocking you for having a 970... show EXACTLY the time of casual PC gamer you REALLY are.  The bang for buck kind who doesn't game enough to care to have the best... except this time around it just fell into your lap, and you're trying SO HARD to pretend you're about that... but you ain't.

LOL Jerky... I have you pegged dude... Don't even bother :hest: 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, there's plenty of threads that exist in which people bring up a game, and they talk about that game......and I never interfere

I even remember jonb with some thread about some games that came to gamePass not too long ago.

Go find that thread of his...........I never interfered with that. he wanted to talk about that game, and that's what they did in that thread.

Not a thread about an Xbox game... lmfao don't even try dude :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

No.  

Jerry... it's very easy for us to SEE what you bought it for.... Nobody is interested in what you SAY... your ACTIONS speak differently.

You don't play your PS5 at all... it had been 4 months since you had... and you only did because you were FORCED to.

And your PC profile shows you don't game either.

You bought an OLED TV... to be included in the "OLED groupies" conversation...  Same reason why you bought your PC.  You literally bought your PC... to have a good PC to be able to speak the shit you try so hard to speak.

Except we know what you came from...  a 970 connected to a 1200p 16:10 monitor.  The SAME ONE you've had for forever.  Nobody... and I repeat NOBODY would buy a 3090...be a serious PC gamer... and still have a 1200p 16:10 60hz monitor....

lmfao you could have kept the 3080, sold the 3090 for more money.. and bought a nice new monitor..... but you didn't.... because your PC isn't for gaming....  There's the ODD game... like CP2077 that comes around that you like to try...

Your old posts when Jon was mocking you for having a 970... show EXACTLY the time of casual PC gamer you REALLY are.  The bang for buck kind who doesn't game enough to care to have the best... except this time around it just fell into your lap, and you're trying SO HARD to pretend you're about that... but you ain't.

LOL Jerky... I have you pegged dude... Don't even bother :hest: 

Holy shit, he's pissed.

Really?

So you have evidence that I mostly use it for movies?

Okay, post the movies I've been watching?

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Not a thread about an Xbox game... lmfao don't even try dude :mj: 

I guess jonb wasn't playing an xbox game, then.LOL

I even gave you an example, and you are still pretty much lying to yourself.

Dude, you are in a bad place of butthurt, right now.

You are in SYSTEMWARS.net

It seems like as if you almost don't know that.

Like as if you're frustrated that you can't use your boat to sail on the water in the state of Utah.

Just now, jehurey said:

Holy shit, he's pissed.

Really?

So you have evidence that I mostly use it for movies?

Okay, post the movies I've been watching?

Yes.  The evidence is your gaming profiles... since you've bought that OLED.

You haven't played shit :kaz: 

You've played some old PS4 games... and a PS5 game we FORCED you to play.

That's my proof.

Your PC hasn't played SHIT :tom: 

3Dmark a couple times and Saint's Row :rofl: 

Don't even bother dude... the jig is up... You don't need to explain yourself.  We know you're not about that PC gaming shit.  You bought your shit so you could TALK shit... to me specifically.

A 3090 connected to a fucking 1200p 16:10 60hz monitor :rofls: 

Just now, jehurey said:

I guess jonb wasn't playing an xbox game, then.LOL

I even gave you an example, and you are still pretty much lying to yourself.

Dude, you are in a bad place of butthurt, right now.

You are in SYSTEMWARS.net

It seems like as if you almost don't know that.

Like as if you're frustrated that you can't use your boat to sail on the water in the state of Utah.

Then tell Gouki to stop whining that we're system warring and not talking about Halo ffs... it's not us who are the ones whining about the thread not being on track... Gouki pops his head in every day to kick it off again... and you're always there to oblige :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yes.  The evidence is your gaming profiles... since you've bought that OLED.

You haven't played shit :kaz: 

No, that's incorrect.

I actually played through PS4 games like TLOU2 and Ghost of Tsushima in the summer of last year.

So now.............your claim was that I used it mainly for movies.

Go ahead and prove that.

You still haven't yet.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, that's incorrect.

I actually played through PS4 games like TLOU2 and Ghost of Tsushima in the summer of last year.

So now.............your claim was that I used it mainly for movies.

Go ahead and prove that.

You still haven't yet.

I proved it already.

You haven't played anything in months... and wouldn't have played what you did... unless you were FORCED to...

LOL it doesn't get much more evident than that.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Then tell Gouki to stop whining that we're system warring and not talking about Halo ffs...

No, he's highlighting how you CLEARLY SHARE BLAME in your own thread derailing.

let me make this retardedly simple for you.

Nobody on this forum, except you............would consider this post:

On 2021-10-02 at 7:45 PM, jehurey said:

LOL Thanks for confirming you have a sub-8K monitor

Just posted a 1600p screen.:kaz:

To set them off and completely derail their thread.

Only you did.

because

• you're butthurt about me
  • you're really butthurt that you got busted lying about something you claimed a couple of months ago

Please take some responsibility for yourself.

For once.

15 minutes ago, Remij said:

I see you stoking the flames every time it dies down dipshit :drake: 

I mean, if you don't have anything to say but "durrr you guys are just Jerry-go-rounding".... then just fuck off... because every time it stops... you come back in and start it up again... then try to blame it on us  :lemming: 

Like Voidler said, you're blaming everyone but yourself for your role in the go around.  No one forced you to post over 100 times in this thread about his monitor, you just can't help yourself. 

Look how many posts you and Jehurey just posted in the 15 mins I took me to respond..... You guys are off to the races again :omglol:

Enjoy :umad: