Godlo Infinite

Just now, jehurey said:

No, he's highlighting how you CLEARLY SHARE BLAME in your own thread derailing.

let me make this retardedly simple for you.

Nobody on this forum, except you............would consider this post:

To set them off and completely derail their thread.

Only you did.

because

• you're butthurt about me
  • you're really butthurt that you got busted lying about something you claimed a couple of months ago

Please take some responsibility for yourself.

For once.

No... actually you just posted how your OWN butthurt... caused you to make that post in a Halo thread in the first place :drake: 

LOL you actually thought you were going to try to make that point and I wasn't going to completely shut you down? LOL :rofl: 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is on my PC     BF and COD ain't got textures like this                  The game is so crisp, clean, sharp, and detailed

you know 343 are hacks when the most hype new feature was brought to the table by titanfall 5 years ago. then again it keeps alive the 343 tradition of chasing trends and being a gen behind. halo is d

Dr Goop LMFAO. It is Sunday, he probably is at Church praying you are wrong about his LG OLED TV

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Like Voidler said, you're blaming everyone but yourself for your role in the go around.  No one forced you to post over 100 times in this thread about his monitor, you just can't help yourself. 

Look how many posts you and Jehurey just posted in the 15 mins I took me to respond..... You guys are off to the races again :omglol:

Enjoy :umad:

Notice how your posts are only about how other people post? :drake: 

Failing to see how pathetic his own posts are... in which he adds nothing to any conversation on either side and just... stokes flames :lemming: 

Get a fucking life loser :danylol: 

bubu look a my post count!! It's LESS!!! :cries: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No... actually you just posted how your OWN butthurt..

No, I am actually celebrating catching you lying and winning those arguments from two months ago.

There's no reason for me to be butthurt.

I mean...............sweetie, you're still talking about my 1200p monitor, for godness sakes.

You want us to believe that YOU aren't one who clearly sounds butthurt right now?:mjgrin:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Notice how your posts are only about how other people post? :drake: 

Failing to see how pathetic his own posts are... in which he adds nothing to any conversation on either side and just... stokes flames :lemming: 

Get a fucking life loser :danylol: 

bubu look a my post count!! It's LESS!!! :cries: 

Remij posts over a hundred posts in one thread about Jehurey, but tells me to get a life. :umad:

Seems like jehurey is your life, because that's all you post about....the circle of your life... And around and around you go :drake:

Edited by Goukosan

[Makes thread about Halo.]

[Post Halo screenshots]

[Jerry says "thanks for this Halo screenshot that informs me of your monitor resolution]

[Proceeds to meltdown for over 20 straight pages]

[Then claims that jerry is solely responsible for derailing the thread when he typed those two sentences]

:whew:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, I am actually celebrating catching you lying and winning those arguments from two months ago.

There's no reason for me to be butthurt.

I mean...............sweetie, you're still talking about my 1200p monitor, for godness sakes.

You want us to believe that YOU aren't one who clearly sounds butthurt right now?:mjgrin:

LOL he's  "actually celebrating"

It's more pathetic than I thought:rofl: 

And.... you HAD to come in this Halo thread and post it... instead of... going into the other thread and posting about it there? :drake: 

LMAO I love catching this dumb bitch in his own retarded logic.. :hehe: 

Remij posts over a hundred posts in one thread about Jehurey, but tells me to get a life. :umad:

Seems like jehurey is your life, because that's all you post about....the circle of your life... And around and around you go :drake:

[Remij throughout the day]: 281akc8.gif

Remij posts over a hundred posts in one thread about Jehurey, tell me to get a life.

Seems like jehurey is your life, because that's all you post about....the circle of life... And around and around you go :drake:

You said I made a ton of posts in 15minutes... hardly seems like my life huh.

I'd argue I'm Jehurey's life though... since he obviously doesn't game at all :lawl: 

Gouki just keeps poking threads every time they die off to start them up again then blames everyone else.. lmfao textbook bitch :tom: 

Goukosan... I'ma make it EZ for you dude.  Just leave the thread and don't come back.

Simple.  You don't have to see my post count... and you don't want to risk yours getting high... do you :lupe: 

lmfao Tallysan keeping track of Nintendo's financials and everyones post count histories :lawl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL he's  "actually celebrating"

It's more pathetic than I thought:rofl: 

And.... you HAD to come in this Halo thread and post it... instead of... going into the other thread and posting about it there? :drake: 

LMAO I love catching this dumb bitch in his own retarded logic.. :hehe: 

Here lets revisit that post, in which you describe that I am MASSIVELY derailing this thread:

On 2021-10-02 at 7:45 PM, jehurey said:

LOL Thanks for confirming you have a sub-8K monitor

Just posted a 1600p screen.:kaz:

I mean............technically you brought up Battlefield in your very first post.

So...........by your own logic YOU derailed your own thread from the very beginning?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Here lets revisit that post, in which you describe that I am MASSIVELY derailing this thread:

I mean............technically you brought up Battlefield in your very first post.

So...........by your own logic YOU derailed your own thread from the very beginning?

Your butthurt caused you to make that post.

If you weren't... you wouldn't have... according to yourself anyway.

LOL

And now you're mad.. and Gouki's trying to bat for you... because we're laughing at your shitty 1200p 16:9 60hz monitor... and your crippoLED :lawl: 

You're MAD about that.  I get it.  You came in wanting to talk about monitors.... so that's what we started talking about. LOL

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Your butthurt caused you to make that post.

So by your logic, your butthurt over Battlefield caused you to make this thread.

I mean............the only thing you've been consistent about since the very beginning.........is you are experiencing butthurt of some kind.

It seems to be ever-changing, but its always present.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So by your logic, your butthurt over Battlefield caused you to make this thread.

I mean............the only thing you've been consistent about since the very beginning.........is you are experiencing butthurt of some kind.

It seems to be ever-changing, but its always present.

No, I'm not butthurt about Battlefield.  I made this thread because Halo is better.

See here's the thing Jerry. 

I made this thread... Twinblade made a Battlefield thread... and you know what happened?  We both talked shit about the others game in each other's thread... but... we did so coming from the fact that we talked about the ACTUAL GAMES.... not being butthurt about the actual person who made the thread.. in an attempt to derail the thread.

I'm all for battling it out in Halo VS Battlefield threads in which we talk shit about the games and post our experiences WITH THE GAMES...

... but you... only come into threads to derail... because of ME.

That's the difference.

No, I'm not butthurt about Battlefield.  I made this thread because Halo is better.

See here's the thing Jerry. 

The thing is that you are butthurt.

A normal person would still be able to carry on with their thread.

You're not normal.

You're butthurt, and you fucked up when you divulged your monitor's resolution because you were CLEARLY EMBARRASSED with 1600p that you hid it from me two months ago.

And that pissed you off even more.

As we can clearly see 28 pages later.:drake:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The thing is that you are butthurt.

A normal person would still be able to carry on with their thread.

You're not normal.

You're butthurt, and you fucked up when you divulged your monitor's resolution because you were CLEARLY EMBARRASSED with 1600p that you hid it from me two months ago.

And that pissed you off even more.

As we can clearly see 28 pages later.:drake:

No, You said your part and I responded. 

You chose to continue on speaking about that... and that's because that's what YOU wanted to speak about.

So I started talking about YOUR monitor.. LOL  

Don't get mad because you came into my thread to troll me and I responded back to you in kind... and you jerry-go-rounded it by never shutting up about it.  Then when you finally did shut up... Gouki comes in and presses the start button again and you're all too happy to start it up again.. then you hypocrites claim we're the ones not wanting to talk about what the thread is about :tom: 

Clown type shit... always from you and Gouki.

You have over 200 posts my dude... you're CLEARLY the more invested one in this argument :hest: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

No, You said your part and I responded. 

You chose to continue on speaking about that... and that's because that's what YOU wanted to speak about.

So I started talking about YOUR monitor.. LOL  

Don't get mad because you came into my thread to troll me and I responded back to you in kind... and you jerry-go-rounded it by never shutting up about it.  Then when you finally did shut up... Gouki comes in and presses the start button again and you're all too happy to start it up again.. then you hypocrites claim we're the ones not wanting to talk about what the thread is about :tom: 

Clown type shit... always from you and Gouki.

You have over 200 posts my dude... you're CLEARLY the more invested one in this argument :hest: 

Jes'christ look at this.

Yeah, you talking about my monitor, that you are already aware that isn't the main primary monitor that I had been talking about since last year..............is proof positive that you were butthurt.

you're PROVING my point.

That'd be like me getting angry about you and Halo.........so the first thing I bring up is Sea of Thieves flopping two years ago as my first response.

It would look pathetic. Right?

Well that's what you just did.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Jes'christ look at this.

Yeah, you talking about my monitor, that you are already aware that isn't the main primary monitor that I had been talking about since last year..............is proof positive that you were butthurt.

you're PROVING my point.

That'd be like me getting angry about you and Halo.........so the first thing I bring up is Sea of Thieves flopping two years ago as my first response.

It would look pathetic. Right?

Well that's what you just did.

No.. it IS your primary monitor.

Nobody... and I REPEAT NOBODY who is serious about PC gaming..... has a Living Room TV... as their primary monitor.

:rofl: 

Jerky.... we ALL have 4K TVs you dipshit....  The sooner you realize that you having an OLED is nothing special.. the sooner you'll stop looking like a fucking lunatic loser.

3090 connected primarily to a 1200p 16:10 60hz monitor :kaz:  60hz ffs :rofl: .... and it's scratched up to hell too :rofls: 

No.. it IS your primary monitor.

Not not primary gaming monitor.

Sweetie..........we've been through this before.

I already mentioned the OLED tv in the PC hardware thread.

I specifically mentioned it for gaming.

You don't have a leg to stand on, here.

This only amplifies the fact that you were butthurt, that you actually tried to lie about how I setup my PC for gaming, by intentionally trying to claim that the 1200p monitor was the gaming monitor.

You're lying. And you are plainly aware that you are lying.

You know who would do that? A person who's butthurt.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Not not primary gaming monitor.

Sweetie..........we've been through this before.

I already mentioned the OLED tv in the PC hardware thread.

I specifically mentioned it for gaming.

You don't have a leg to stand on, here.

This only amplifies the fact that you were butthurt, that you actually tried to lie about how I setup my PC for gaming, by intentionally trying to claim that the 1200p monitor was the gaming monitor.

You're lying. And you are plainly aware that you are lying.

You know who would do that? A person who's butthurt.

What self respecting PC uses a TV as a primary display lmao...

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

What self respecting PC uses a TV as a primary display lmao...

One that has better display technology and features than any gaming monitor on the market.

Go take a look at PC building subreddits, many of them have better setups than yours, and they are rocking an OLED.

I mean, its funny how you just blew your own credibility.

That's like you wanting to buy yourself a Bugatti..............and decide to put tires meant for a Mustang on it.

After all the processing power, the final link in the chain is the quality of the pixel in which it delivers the image to your eye.

And you've decided to choose LESSER technology than the best that is available.

You either want the best...........or you don't.