Godlo Infinite

48 minutes ago, jehurey said:

One that has better display technology and features than any gaming monitor on the market.

Go take a look at PC building subreddits, many of them have better setups than yours, and they are rocking an OLED.

I mean, its funny how you just blew your own credibility.

That's like you wanting to buy yourself a Bugatti..............and decide to put tires meant for a Mustang on it.

After all the processing power, the final link in the chain is the quality of the pixel in which it delivers the image to your eye.

And you've decided to choose LESSER technology than the best that is available.

You either want the best...........or you don't.

Few people have a better setup than mine, if anything most anyone in the enthusiast arena is fairly level. Your post makes little sense.

Let's see, a display which gets burn in on a platform which has many static elements, sounds awesome. Lower refresh rate, higher input lag, inferior aspect ratio, incapable of VRR at high refresh rate and a higher minimum threshold.

TV's are improving in many regards but they're inferior where it counts.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is on my PC     BF and COD ain't got textures like this                  The game is so crisp, clean, sharp, and detailed

you know 343 are hacks when the most hype new feature was brought to the table by titanfall 5 years ago. then again it keeps alive the 343 tradition of chasing trends and being a gen behind. halo is d

Dr Goop LMFAO. It is Sunday, he probably is at Church praying you are wrong about his LG OLED TV

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Few people have a better setup than mine,

No plenty of people who have a 3090 do.

Hell, people with overclocked 3080's probably have a better setup than you. LOL

No, burn in is not a problem on these tvs.

No, OLED have response times that are down to 6.7ms, and the great part is that it doesn't have to disable functions like full-array local dimming like current IPS displays have to.

The OLED is providing the same high level of picture quality and contrast while delivering very fast response times.

People with IPS monitors actually have to degrade their picture quality even more to get their response time so low.

So you really are uninformed about the issue, apparently.

OLED are simply better in many ways. 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Not a SINGLE FUCKING ONE :kaz: 

And even worse are the ones who still have ancient 16:10 1200p displays :tom: 

No, people who actually want to game at actual 4K resolutions have an OLED.

You wouldn't know anything about that.

LOL, I even pointed out how him running to my old monitor from the very beginning was a proven sign of butthurt.............and he just did it again.:hest: