Godlo Infinite

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is on my PC     BF and COD ain't got textures like this                  The game is so crisp, clean, sharp, and detailed

you know 343 are hacks when the most hype new feature was brought to the table by titanfall 5 years ago. then again it keeps alive the 343 tradition of chasing trends and being a gen behind. halo is d

Dr Goop LMFAO. It is Sunday, he probably is at Church praying you are wrong about his LG OLED TV

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Jerky getting absolutely BODIED :tom: 

bubu I wanna see your bank account details!! :cry: 

He claimed it was my grandma's account, then my girl's brothers, and then finally my girls father. 

He's backed into a corner. All while having less than two days to complete Ratchet :blessed:

16 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Let's recap, 

you got caught lying and you didn't show your gaming profile.

Therefore you lost. again.

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jerky getting absolutely BODIED :tom: 

bubu I wanna see your bank account details!! :cry: 

This is coming from the guy who demanded to see gaming profiles to begin with.

9 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

He claimed it was my grandma's account, then my girl's brothers, and then finally my girls father. 

He's backed into a corner. All while having less than two days to complete Ratchet :blessed:

Post the link to your xbox gamer profile.

And you will do it, for free.

Like everybody else.

6 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

He's been destroyed 135 times ITT :whew:

And you've lost.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you got caught lying and you didn't show your gaming profile.

Therefore you lost. again.

This is coming from the guy who demanded to see gaming profiles to begin with.

Post the link to your xbox gamer profile.

And you will do it, for free.

Like everybody else.

And you've lost.

Sorry, that wasn't the original request. Also, I will never post my gamertag, so forget it.

A much simpler request that times up was that you posting your PS5. You don't have one. 

Even if you beat R&C, it's obvious you were playing on your nephews. It's likely it's on his little desk too, which you're too embarrassed to post.....but he won't let you take it out of his room. :tom:

Edited by ghostz life matters
Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Sorry, that wasn't the original request.

Yet its still required, or else you've lost.

So.........you've lost.

And actually....................yes it is the original request, this has already been established for years that you do have to provide your gaming profile to prove you actually played those games.

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Sorry, that wasn't the original request. Also, I will never post my gamertag, so forget it.

A much simpler request that times up was that you never posted your PS5. You don't have one. 

Even if you beat R&C, it's obvious you were playing on your nephews. It's likely it's on his little desk too, which you're too embarrassed to post.....but he won't let you take it out of his room. :tom:

Jehurey can't understand why people would not want their gamertag/profiles known.... and then goes a million miles out of his way to ignore the obvious evidence presented.  Like me with my PSN profile that he has.  It's an OLD ass profile I ditched around the time TLOU came out, and I created a new one I wanted to start fresh with for the PS4.  CM and I both did it around the same time...  Anyway... I post pictures of the games, post the console... GD even states he's seen it.... and it's not enough... because he knows he's lost.  He still keeps trying to lie saying I haven't played any PS games since 2014.... despite me posting about playing games in the "what are you playing thread" with OTHER PEOPLE who actually played those games as well.... he of course was absent from those discussions..

Just like here... he knows he's lost.  You've provided FAR MORE than enough... but he's just a dumbass and can't admit defeat like a man.

It was after that bullshit with my profile that I started looking at his.... and realized he doesn't play games... and what surprised me is that extends to Xbox and PC as well. :tom:

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Jehurey can't understand why people would not want their gamertag/profiles known....

doesn't matter, because you demanded to view my profile at the very beginning.

so that's the way it is.

you have to provide your gaming profile...........or you're credibility is suspect.

and your are not credible.........especially considering how I've caught you lying before.

You volunteered your profile. Not my fault, moron. :blessed:

Nope, you looked on your own.

And that's how you BASED AN ENTIRE BAN BET.

So you already know what the rules are.

So nope, you have to provide your profile.

Its very clear that you are hiding something..................look how hard you are clearly trying to hide it.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, you looked on your own.

And that's how you BASED AN ENTIRE BAN BET.

So you already know what the rules are.

So nope, you have to provide your profile.

Its very clear that you are hiding something..................look how hard you are clearly trying to hide it.

iUz4zs2.png

Public information. My gamertag isn't

:blessed:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jehurey can't understand why people would not want their gamertag/profiles known.... and then goes a million miles out of his way to ignore the obvious evidence presented.  Like me with my PSN profile that he has.  It's an OLD ass profile I ditched around the time TLOU came out, and I created a new one I wanted to start fresh with for the PS4.  CM and I both did it around the same time...  Anyway... I post pictures of the games, post the console... GD even states he's seen it.... and it's not enough... because he knows he's lost.  He still keeps trying to lie saying I haven't played any PS games since 2014.... despite me posting about playing games in the "what are you playing thread" with OTHER PEOPLE who actually played those games as well.... he of course was absent from those discussions..

Just like here... he knows he's lost.  You've provided FAR MORE than enough... but he's just a dumbass and can't admit defeat like a man.

It was after that bullshit with my profile that I started looking at his.... and realized he doesn't play games... and what surprised me is that extends to Xbox and PC as well. :tom:

He was super hurt when I posted the TV achievement showing off that CX :whew:

iUz4zs2.png

Public information. My gamertag isn't

:blessed:

Except when you want to make ban bets and arguments with me...............you chose to BASE THEM off of looking at my profile.

So you already knew the rules.

So now you have to follow them.

To see you trying to hide it, so badly................you are clearly hiding something that you know will make you look bad.

And that's why you've lost.

He was super hurt when I posted the TV achievement showing off that CX :whew:

No, I didn't even know that was your CX.

Post your xbox gaming profile off of that CX.

Yup....................you're too chickenshit.

Just now, jehurey said:

Except when you want to make ban bets and arguments with me...............you chose to BASE THEM off of looking at my profile.

So you already knew the rules.

So now you have to follow them.

To see you trying to hide it, so badly................you are clearly hiding something that you know will make you look bad.

And that's why you've lost.

No, I used what you gave me. Now you're doing the same. :blessed:

Backed into a corner :kaz: All while wasting time.....

judge-judy-times-up.gif

Jerry sounds like @Goukosan and the fools when he claimed I didn't own a Swtich. How'd that go? :trump2:

Don't know.

Don't care.

You need to show your profile...............or you are not going to win ANY argument that is based on you claiming you played a game.

That's the way its going to be.

You can go whining about this.................for months.

You're not changing a single thing. You will be permanently losing.

No, I used what you gave me.

Nope. You went and found that information on that profile.

Therefore.............you are now agreeing that is how you prove how a game is played.

So go ahead and post your profile link.