Godlo Infinite

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Jerry sounds like @Goukosan and the fools when he claimed I didn't own a Swtich. How'd that go? :trump2:

Now he's saying you don't own a CX unless you post your profile on it :tom: 

Jesus christ this kid needs a LOOOOONG break :hest: 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is on my PC     BF and COD ain't got textures like this                  The game is so crisp, clean, sharp, and detailed

you know 343 are hacks when the most hype new feature was brought to the table by titanfall 5 years ago. then again it keeps alive the 343 tradition of chasing trends and being a gen behind. halo is d

Dr Goop LMFAO. It is Sunday, he probably is at Church praying you are wrong about his LG OLED TV

Posted Images

The moment I started realizing he was claiming a game he put 50 hours back in 2018 as him having played it in 2021..........things got suspicious.

And I asked him if he actually had his own Xbox profile, or if it was shared...............and he proceed to lose his entire shit all afternon, and now including the evening.

its a damn good thing I started checking around on it.

Just now, Remij said:

Now he's saying you don't own a CX unless you post your profile on it :tom: 

Jesus christ this kid needs a LOOOOONG break :hest: 

No, that's not what I posted at all.

Wow, you are desperate to try and find something.

Its pretty funny when you are now placing all of your hopes...................in ghost:tom:Somebody who is getting banned this thursday.

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Big mad :blessed:

Big loser, you are again.

I love how I've clearly caught you lying..........and there's no way you can out of it without posting your Xbox gamer profile.

Every single reference you have to playing a game, you will automatically lose from this point forward.

You got busted lying, and are hiding your profile for the obvious reason. If you allow people to look at your games, we will have caught you lying.

Thank you. For losing.:blessed:

20 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Two to three posts by me vs pages and pages of posts about Jehurey's monitor by you, Remij and Ghostz.... Like damn.. How obsessed are you guys? :drake:

That doesnt answer my question. I asked why you are itt? You are not here to discuss Halo and you are not a fan of JerkyGoRounds. So why are you here? Its because you are the one who is obsessed. You cant contain yourself...have to come rushing in to every thread your Big Brother is getting OWNED in LOL you DUMBO

Let me ask you.....do you stay on topic in all threads? You come into every xbox thread and stay on topic and talk about Xbox? Who are you trying to fool :D Fuck a post count you have a note pad with Nintonto sales written in it. What a joke you are :D

On 2014-07-09 at 3:55 PM, Goukosan said:

Ghostz has been making excuses since launch  :pavarotti:

He can't even post a miiverse screen shot to prove it's him.

He can't post his GT

He can't post shit.....Blown fuse bro blown fuse :fatcruise:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

this bitch has been running away for almost ten years

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit, this isn't the first time Ghost has backed down and not displayed his gaming profile.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

:lawl:

3 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

I never said I would post my profile, in the last 15 years on here. 

:blessed:

Edited by ghostz life matters

Jerry itt creeping Remijs TWITTER ACCOUNT openly and wondering why Ghostz wont share his GT :D I dont blame him, most of yall are sick. I need more than 2 hands to count the times LOSER SW sheep and cows sent me hate mail over XBL. Losers.

Holy shit, this isn't the first time Ghost has backed down and not displayed his gaming profile.

What Jerky is saying here is that this isn't the first time he's lost his shit at Ghostz not giving him what he wants... :tom: 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Already addressed...literally ITT :tom:

yeah, because people said YOU DON'T OWN SHIT, almost ten years ago

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

i didn't know that you already had a reputation of not owning anything, and you couldn't prove that you had any gaming profile

:hest:

They're trying to save him:hest:

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Jerry itt creeping Remijs TWITTER ACCOUNT openly and wondering why Ghostz wont share his GT :D I dont blame him, most of yall are sick. I need more than 2 hands to count the times LOSER SW sheep and cows sent me hate mail over XBL. Losers.

Just now, Remij said:

What Jerky is saying here is that this isn't the first time he's lost his shit at Ghostz not giving him what he wants... :tom: 

They're trying to salvage putting their chips in ghosts.........which is they own fault, obviously.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

They're trying to save him:hest:

They're trying to salvage putting their chips in ghosts.........which is they own fault, obviously.:tom:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

:lawl:

3 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

I never said I would post my profile, in the last 15 years on here.