Gematsu: Kojima Productions developing a new Silent Hill game, funded by Sony

13 minutes ago, kaz said:

let the IP rest, make new ones :snoop:

it's rested long enough

"New ones" are shit like the Medium which is just aping SH, complete with ripping off the composer, with shit results

What's old is new again.

lets all remember that RE2 Remake/FF7 Remake are the two best games of last gen

5 hours ago, Body Count said:

it's rested long enough

"New ones" are shit like the Medium which is just aping SH, complete with ripping off the composer, with shit results

What's old is new again.

lets all remember that RE2 Remake/FF7 Remake are the two best games of last gen

"What's old is new again."

how retarded are you? SH is done as a franchise, it had it heights long ago and you people drag the IP further down the mud with trash games sequels made by dumericans. I get Kojima might be a glimmer of hope but he will never be able to make a SH game that rivals the OGs.

Remember RE2/FF7 REMAKE(!) How fucking stupid are you, those are REMAKES like you say, they are doing a new SH game which I don't want to see because it will FAIL and SUCK ASS. YOU NEVER EVEN PLAYED THE OG Silent Hill games YOU FUCKING FAG LEMSHITE

you are the dumbest shit on this forum. go back to xbox where you belong you fake gamer cunt. disgusting :pffft:

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, kaz said:

"What's old is new again."

how retarded are you? SH is done as a franchise, it had it heights long ago and you people drag the IP further down the mud with trash games sequels made by dumericans. I get Kojima might be a glimmer of hope but he will never be able to make a SH game that rivals the OGs.

Remember RE2/FF7 REMAKE(!) How fucking stupid are you, those are REMAKES like you say, they are doing a new SH game which I don't want to see because it will FAIL and SUCK ASS. YOU NEVER EVEN PLAYED THE OG Silent Hill games YOU FUCKING FAG LEMSHITE

you are the dumbest shit on this forum. go back to xbox where you belong you fake gamer cunt. disgusting :pffft:

i had every console since the PS1 era and played every silent hill except downpour, the PC'd casual games aren't an interest of mine.

i'm talking  the hardcore CONSOLE SH1/2/3 

YOU ARE A NON-GAMER

• NPC 1
15 hours ago, Body Count said:

i had every console since the PS1 era and played every silent hill except downpour, the PC'd casual games aren't an interest of mine.

i'm talking  the hardcore CONSOLE SH1/2/3 

YOU ARE A NON-GAMER

I had those consoles and played the SH trilogy, you were stuck with your xbox and 0 games you liar. lol, fake gamer, you want more SH because you only played the newest trash ones. pathetic. :geese:

5 hours ago, PuNKy_LeMmInG said:

wish silent hill were silent in a hill 🙂 bury its and move on..

yup 🙂 they will never go back to the oldschool greatness

11 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Silent Hill by Kojima is one of those dream games come true. Wonder if it's first person with VR support.