Best and worst posters

In no particular order and in by no way is this a complete list. 

Best:

Cell (she is cute and makes smart posts)

Twinblade (good mod)

Cooke (not a complete idiot)

JonB (fucking funny)

Remij (can have a serious convo and his port begging is legendary)

Goukusan (can argue without being annoying)

Kaz (can be nice)

GD-X ( also a good mod) 

Teh Diplomat (is the most reasonable)

Hot Sauce (doesn't start shit)

Ike (seems to be the most normal)

Aza (weird but not fucked up weird)

Mr impossible (makes good arguments sometimes)

Wors posters:

Ghostz (moron)

Dynamite Cop (idiot and racist)

Body Count (troll)

Jehurey (shut the fuck already sweetie)

GeorgeW100 (troll and probably racist)

TLHBO (dipshit)

If you are not on any of these two lists it's probably a good thing.  I will also update the lists as I remember more.

• Ben 2
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's rich coming from you   you come off like an unhinged, angry sociopath with issues that make you a danger to yourself and society. most people around you seem to end up dead as well

In no particular order and in by no way is this a complete list.    Best: Cell (she is cute and makes smart posts) Twinblade (good mod) Cooke (not a complete idiot) JonB

Lmao. I’m not female, I think lostfool had me mixed up with Xelle who left years ago.    I started fucking with my internet footprint years ago when applying for engineering defence contract jo

that's rich coming from you

you come off like an unhinged, angry sociopath with issues that make you a danger to yourself and society. most people around you seem to end up dead as well

you offer very little in terms of content, and mostly reply with one word, curse words usually.

you are one of the biggest loudmouths on this forum honestly.

You know what, you and Liquid_Gimp both are ignore material.

Blocked, goodbye.

Edited by Body Count
  • Geese 1
  • dead 2
3 hours ago, Body Count said:

that's rich coming from you

you come off like an unhinged, angry sociopath with issues that make you a danger to yourself and society. most people around you seem to end up dead as well

you offer very little in terms of content, and mostly reply with one word, curse words usually.

you are one of the biggest loudmouths on this forum honestly.

You know what, you and Liquid_Gimp both are ignore material.

Blocked, goodbye.

:bate::whew:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

I had no idea cell was female tho. I love how she’s lostfool favorite poster because she’s “cute” lmao. What a predator. 

lmfao how stupid are you? :D 

8 minutes ago, kaz said:

lmfao how stupid are you? :D 

Is she a lesbian? 

On 2018-05-18 at 4:32 PM, Cell said:

Jesus of War

Ass Creed

Total War: Warhammer 2

Cities Skylines

MGS5 

Over like 18 months. Systemwars aside I got a woman and my work involves a lot of studying still at 27. As much as I want to play games I need to put on my big boy pants and work so I can chill the fuck out in later life. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Everyone on this board is intelligent and stupid in their own ways with the exception of Jerry, he's just dumb.

this is the best Dynocrap post, considering that everything that he claims as fact ends up being the complete opposite

33 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this is the best Dynocrap post, considering that everything that he claims as fact ends up being the complete opposite

You're not an illegal alien, you're not a racist, you do play video games, you are intelligent. Fact.

:deadkoolaid:

19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're not an illegal alien, you're not a racist, you do play video games, you are intelligent. Fact.

:deadkoolaid:

LOL he has concluded that the best way to own me is by admitting that he's stupid and always wrong.

Thanks for the admission.

Lmao. I’m not female, I think lostfool had me mixed up with Xelle who left years ago. 

I started fucking with my internet footprint years ago when applying for engineering defence contract jobs, I’m gonna keep it that way too because apparently it works too. 

:ben:

The only poster I’ve ever hated and thought was human garbage was VGKing, that POS was like kkk level racist and meant it too. 

Edited by Cell
  • Geese 2
10 minutes ago, Cell said:

Lmao. I’m not female, I think lostfool had me mixed up with Xelle who left years ago. 

I started fucking with my internet footprint years ago when applying for engineering defence contract jobs, I’m gonna keep it that way too because apparently it works too. 

:ben:

The only poster I’ve ever hated and thought was human garbage was VGKing, that POS was like kkk level racist and meant it too. 

You will always be a girl in my heart.  You always defended Xelle but never came off as a simp.  So I digured you were a girl 🤦.  Also your posts are usually mature.  

• NPC 1