Best and worst posters

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's rich coming from you   you come off like an unhinged, angry sociopath with issues that make you a danger to yourself and society. most people around you seem to end up dead as well

In no particular order and in by no way is this a complete list.    Best: Cell (she is cute and makes smart posts) Twinblade (good mod) Cooke (not a complete idiot) JonB

Lmao. I’m not female, I think lostfool had me mixed up with Xelle who left years ago.    I started fucking with my internet footprint years ago when applying for engineering defence contract jo

Nobody I'd consider a "bad" poster posts here anymore. The shit posters all get banned for being legitimately fucking nuts or beyond racist. Everybody else has a charm to their personality that makes this place fun.

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Are we still doing this? lmfao

Ok, my list.

Best:

Xelle

Smoothhands

Jammz

GD

CobraGT

Chicano

Worst:

Pepperoni Tits

Diplo

Chad

Chimps

HH (Because he made some fake accusations about me).

Lol decade later and you're still simping for xelle even though she hasn't posted in all that time. 

• Haha 2
Just now, lostfool said:

Had her confused with Xelle.  Also "moron"

@Mr. Impossible won’t make fun of you bc he’s a little cunt, so I’ll do it for him… using his own words :reg:

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol decade later and you're still simping for xelle even though she hasn't posted in all that time. 

:tom:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You didn’t call out @lostfool who said cell was best because he was a girl, or when @lostfool already mentioned Zelle ITT, and here you are going after Mala. :Jeff:

1. I assumed he was being sarcastic about Cell since like everyone knows he's a dude.

2. I didn't call Mala a simp for simply mentioning Xelle but he used to also try to arrange for them to meet in person despite her disinterest, so you're wrong again. Surprise, surprise. 

lol Stupid people trying "gotcha" shit is fun. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

1. I assumed he was being sarcastic about Cell since like everyone knows he's a dude.

2. I didn't call Mala a simp for simply mentioning Xelle but he used to also try to arrange for them to meet in person despite her disinterest, so you're wrong again. Surprise, surprise. 

lol Stupid people trying "gotcha" shit is fun. 

Xelle was actually cool with the idea of meeting her but I never pursued the idea because she lived in Canada. :reg:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

@Mr. Impossible won’t make fun of you bc he’s a little cunt, so I’ll do it for him… using his own words :reg:

:tom:

Actually Xelle and I are friends outside of SystemWars. You know this place isn't all that there is to life.  

• NPC 1