Dragon Quest composer dies, Reefsetera celebrates his death

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I know the dude was a shitty person but damn i have never seen such a rabid mob. Hilarious thread, check it out.

Yea, it's fucked up.

Sugiyama was definitely a shitty person... but the guy was 90 years old.  He had terrible views and did a lot of bullshit.... but he's dead now.  No sense beating a dead horse.  His music will always have a place in my heart though.  I can divorce the two.

Hopefully whoever replaces him can carry on the legacy of incredible DQ music.

And yea, ERA when they get on their mob shit can be disgusting. 😕 

Just now, Quad Damage said:

maybe dq12 will have more than just the same 3 shitty tracks over and over again

You have a fair point.

Although I think the tracks in DQ11 are awesome... there's no doubt he did everything in his power to limit that game's OST.  There was a criminal lack of tracks for that game.

Not knowing much about the personal details of the dude i decided to look it up and the first thing that pops up is he was a rape of nanking denier :hest: FFS. And that's just the beginning

Dude was a human shit stain and whatever that thread says is likely not enough

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Era is indeed a shit hole, but with that said I'm also not one that believes death exonerates a shitty person's life. Celebrating death is also a shitty thing to do though. 

Yea agreed.

One person said it over there and I agreed with them.. basically they said the dude lived till he was 90 years old... he had as full of a life as you could ever expect to have... so why should put aside the terrible things this person said/did just because he died.

It's true.  It's one thing to have your life cut tragically short, or die of unnatural causes... but he died of old age.  He lived out his entire life.

But yea, some of those people there get a little too much enjoyment out of certain things.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea agreed.

One person said it over there and I agreed with them.. basically they said the dude lived till he was 90 years old... he had as full of a life as you could ever expect to have... so why should put aside the terrible things this person said/did just because he died.

It's true.  It's one thing to have your life cut tragically short, or die of unnatural causes... but he died of old age.  He lived out his entire life.

But yea, some of those people there get a little too much enjoyment out of certain things.

Era is the ultimate shit hole man. Never seen a group of people more guilty of what they proclaim to hate lol 

pretty much every japanese dev probably hates you and wherever you come from, and sees their product as a cultural export that's superior to what we make, and only really cares about taking your money back home to japan.

if you let that get to you then you can never play another japanese game again.

I just read up on him. He said gay people are unproductive because they don't have children and he believed the claims about Nanking etc. were overblown.

I'm shocked a 90-year-old would minimize criticisms of his country and  would have a dim view on homosexuality. 

Woke Progs have become the new Evangelicals. Any disagreement  with their dogma is catastrophized as Satanic. Horrible people.

On 2021-10-08 at 4:15 PM, Saucer said:

I just read up on him. He said gay people are unproductive because they don't have children and he believed the claims about Nanking etc. were overblown.

I'm shocked a 90-year-old would minimize criticisms of his country and  would have a dim view on homosexuality. 

Woke Progs have become the new Evangelicals. Any disagreement  with their dogma is catastrophized as Satanic. Horrible people.

They're the new inquisitors and witch hunters.