Twitch streamer payouts leaked

absolute insanity that we as a collective society have created a structure where these fucking cretins are earning millions of dollars a year to sit in their rooms and play videogames, and people take pleasure in watching them play said videogames

literally makes me feel sick. 

they deserve no success at all, let alone these levels. this is worse than athletes tbh

• Like 1

The simping is the creepiest part. I can understand the onlyfans sinping because thirsty guys simping for thots has been a thing since forever, but simping for some guy with a big ego and a manchild attitude? :drake: saddest shit I’ve ever seen. Twitch is cancer.

• Like 1
On 2021-10-08 at 9:45 PM, Body Count said:

absolute insanity that we as a collective society have created a structure where these fucking cretins are earning millions of dollars a year to sit in their rooms and play videogames, and people take pleasure in watching them play said videogames

literally makes me feel sick. 

they deserve no success at all, let alone these levels. this is worse than athletes tbh

athletes (usually) generate far more money than they're paid. same with these guys tbh.

twitch/youtube/etc is just the daytime tv/talkshow of this generation.

4 minutes ago, Body Count said:

Maximillian Dood was just grifting the FGC, talking about his new born baby, how many hours his wife has to work, etc.

he's making 60k a month...

more than some honest folk make in a year... 1 month

fuck him to hell

Those people are the worst. Playing the victim and acting like they’re struggling when in reality they’re completely loaded and living better than 99% of the population.

1 minute ago, Body Count said:

yep, a professional grifter. Woe is me i make 60k a month sitting on in my F****t racing chair in front of my computer playing games

you know, what you and i and honest people do to relax, after busting our asses at real work

I don't hate streamers nearly as much as you seem to... but that 60K a month... isn't even including dontaions and sponsorships lol... you ever watch any big streamers and you'll see that they have people paying like $2-5 for every comment displayed on stream and donating TONS of money as well.

I bet the majority of money is made off donations these guys get... every 10-20sec another donation notification being displayed.... can go on for like 7-8h straight sometimes... and then big "sub trains" which come with quite frankly stupid amounts of donations... :shake: 

I respect the hustle and the ones that are smart enough to know that nothing lasts forever and get their shit in order... but I hate the ones that quite frankly just waste other people's money doing stupid shit.

This kinda sours me on Max. That dude is always guilt tripping about money.  If he makes 60k on Twitch, you also have to factor in donations, his youtube channel and donations, im guessing he has a patreon and i know he has sponsers. Meanwhile these broke FGC kids are constantly giving him 5 or 10 bucks every 2 minutes.

I dont follow him much anymore but at least he used to put effort and budget into his channel, but he stopped doing that. This dood is easily making 100k a month and still asking for handouts. I mean im not hating for getting his money. But when your pot is that big why beg from people with a small pot or no pot at all.

Pretty shitty.

20 hours ago, Body Count said:

Maximillian Dood was just grifting the FGC, talking about his new born baby, how many hours his wife has to work, etc.

he's making 60k a month...

more than some honest folk make in a year... 1 month

fuck him to hell

i don't know who that is but they probably have a nanny to raise that child :scust: as if the mother would have to work :tom: