https://happywarrior.substack.com/p/re4vr

If anyone still supports Oculus at this point, swallow a bullet :drake:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two of the woketards' main tactics:   1. Catastrophize. Exaggerate threats and potential harm in order to gain power. The male gaze blah-blah-blah in RE4 is dangerous to women and non-binary

Since the worktards are trying to gaslight everyone again, it's time for everyone's favorite post.   The Great Retard Awokening: Cancellations, Struggle Sessions, and Bad Fashion  

Triggering: The National Archives adds trigger warning to their entire archive including the US Declaration of Independence and the Constitution     Cancelled: Comedy Central bans

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Well, this is why you don't want Facebook in the video games industry.  

One of about 20,000 reasons.

Facebook and Zuckerberg are so shitty I think even Microsoft might be preferable as a company.

I hate this canceling, easily offended new generation. I blame social media itself for creating these “warriors”, and for providing incentives for their rise. The more you argue on social media, the more active you are, the more money each respective app makes. 

This is why I love the new Chapelle special. He doesn’t give a fuck and welcomes the backlash. 

34 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I hate this canceling, easily offended new generation. I blame social media itself for creating these “warriors”, and for providing incentives for their rise. The more you argue on social media, the more active you are, the more money each respective app makes. 

This is why I love the new Chapelle special. He doesn’t give a fuck and welcomes the backlash. 

Nah, that's lazy thinking.

And Chappelle's special is equally lazy.....he's officially lost his edge.

At the end of the special, he makes a "plea" for the LGBTQ community to have an "equal conversation" with him and to stop "punching down" on "his people".

And by "his people" he means comedians who make millions trying to make edgey comedy in which they punch down on other minority groups.

He's literally saying that LGBTQ people are just in a HIGH and MIGHTY place right now, and they are "punching down" on poor ol' $20-million-per-special Dave Chappelle. I shit you not, he literally said that with a straight face.

He's officially lost his credibility. He's not even fucking close to the Dave Chappelle he once was.

You are right.........this is the easily offended new generation, and I can't think of any other group of people that have been whining out their fucking ass more during this past decade than 4chan-visiting 20-something guys on the internet, whining about all the whining.

That sums up the 2010's: Whining about all the Whining.

Edited by jehurey

Two of the woketards' main tactics:

1. Catastrophize. Exaggerate threats and potential harm in order to gain power. The male gaze blah-blah-blah in RE4 is dangerous to women and non-binary people and must be censored.

2. When criticized for being snowflakes, call the critics snowflakes for even caring. This is Jerry's second favorite tactic right behind "U mad." Meanwhile the worktards just got RE4 censored, but no, it's the critics of their censorship that are the real babies.

RnL53qc.jpg 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Nah, that's lazy thinking.

And Chappelle's special is equally lazy.....he's officially lost his edge.

At the end of the special, he makes a "plea" for the LGBTQ community to have an "equal conversation" with him and to stop "punching down" on "his people".

And by "his people" he means comedians who make millions trying to make edgey comedy in which they punch down on other minority groups.

He's literally saying that LGBTQ people are just in a HIGH and MIGHTY place right now, and they are "punching down" on poor ol' $20-million-per-special Dave Chappelle. I shit you not, he literally said that with a straight face.

He's officially lost his credibility. He's not even fucking close to the Dave Chappelle he once was.

You are right.........this is the easily offended new generation, and I can't think of any other group of people that have been whining out their fucking ass more during this past decade than 4chan-visiting 20-something guys on the internet, whining about all the whining.

That sums up the 2010's: Whining about all the Whining.

The difference is they take their bullshit and make it public. If this was someone crying on Reeetard era or making a mod that censors it nobody would care, but they shove it in your face. Its now in the official version of the game, you can’t help but be confronted by it if you were interested in the game so of course people will whine and have every right to whine.

When all of this nonsense was confined to corners of the internet it was less of an issue but for years now it has reached mainstream so it’s unavoidable.

Even this thread is going down that political route but why? Because Facecuck started that showball rolling by shoving their bullshit into the game. To push all of the blame on the “whiners” is disingenuous. The “whiners” never tried to change your games or media in general.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

The difference is they take their bullshit and make it public.

........what do you think Dave Chappelle just did.

On his Netflix special that is shown in 120 million subscribers around the world?

But that person that criticized him on twitter, and has 6000 followers...............oh that's too much, eh?

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

2. When criticized for being snowflakes, call the critics snowflakes for even caring. This is Jerry's second favorite tactic right behind "U mad." Meanwhile the worktards just got RE4 censored, but no, it's the critics of their censorship that are the real babies.

Except you are snowflakes.

Its very simple.

Since gamergate "happened"...........who has typed more posts whining about their side of the issue?

The feminist frequency lady and her supporters?

Or the neogaf people?

You already know the answer to that one.

You just demonstrated being a snowflake right now. You came rushing in here, because you were pissed at what I typed.

Edited by jehurey
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Except you are snowflakes.

Its very simple.

Since gamergate "happened"...........who has typed more posts whining about their side of the issue?

The feminist frequency lady and her supporters?

Or the neogaf people?

You already know the answer to that one.

You just demonstrated being a snowflake right now. You came rushing in here, because you were pissed at what I typed.

I think you just proved his point quite clearly. :npc:

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

FB comments have the most vile, human trash posting the most absurd BS i have ever seen.....yet the censor a RE game? Is this actually true?

Nothing makes sense anymore I swear, how things changed for the worse in just a decade :laff: