Resident Evil 4 VR censored by Facebook

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two of the woketards' main tactics:   1. Catastrophize. Exaggerate threats and potential harm in order to gain power. The male gaze blah-blah-blah in RE4 is dangerous to women and non-binary

Since the worktards are trying to gaslight everyone again, it's time for everyone's favorite post.   The Great Retard Awokening: Cancellations, Struggle Sessions, and Bad Fashion  

Triggering: The National Archives adds trigger warning to their entire archive including the US Declaration of Independence and the Constitution     Cancelled: Comedy Central bans

Someone seems upset. How about we skip the foreplay and you just go straight to calling everyone an incel? :megeman:

Speaking of which it’s surprising there are so many damn incels when even asking a woman out for a drink is seen as harassment.

16 hours ago, Ramza said:

I think you just proved his point quite clearly. :npc:

Right after he had already proven mines.:mjgrin:You guys just really don't know how tunnel-visioned you are, do you?

And you clearly don't understand somebody projecting defensively, when you see it.

It really is sad the way the internet has become post-2013. And the people who got duped in a proven astroturfing campaign.

It's sad seeing the same exact people on this forum who did not use to post like that before 2013.

15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

oh course jerry of all people would defend the butchering of one of the greatest and influential games of all time. 

that shit that was published by Facebook was never RE4 to begin with.

Its stupid VR shooting with RE4 characters in it. and they don't even look like they have as many polygons as the original games from 2005.

What makes you think I would want to play this thing that is being released?

Oh that's right..........you literally hating on my views somehow warped you into coming up with a completely false narrative about me liking this game.

Gee, where have I seen that before?

Just now, jehurey said:

Right after he had already proven mines.:mjgrin:You guys just really don't know how tunnel-visioned you are, do you?

And you clearly don't understand somebody projecting defensively, when you see it.

It really is sad the way the internet has become post-2013. And the people who got duped in a proven astroturfing campaign.

It's sad seeing the same exact people on this forum who did not use to post like that before 2013.

The censor and cancel culture from radical leftist is fine. It's how people that post on the internet since 2013 that is the problem. They've been duped in fake outrages over things that are actually happening in media and schools. :grimaceleft:

Don't question the leftist agenda or you are the problem. You've been duped mate, nothing is going on here, just move along. :grimaceleft: 

GIF by Star Wars

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The censor and cancel culture from radical leftist is fine. It's how people that post on the internet since 2013 that is the problem. They've been duped in fake outrages over things that are actually happening in media and schools. :grimaceleft:

Don't question the leftist agenda or you are the problem. You've been duped mate, nothing is going on here, just move along. :grimaceleft: 

GIF by Star Wars

Yeah..........sorry your projection isn't going to work.

What's the leftist agenda again?

People who are struggling to achieve equal rights and equal security (LBGTQ) and Dave Chappelle decided to become a helpful pawn for conservatives who would love nothing more than to see a pivotal fighter for black rights suddenly start bashing another minority group and claim that the minority group is actually "punching down" on him?

And when the "leftists" point that out................that's an "evil agenda" to you?

How is this "censoring" by the way? Tell me, where did the "cancelling" occur?

Dave Chappelle got paid $20 million for this...........and his views about bashing LGBTQ people just dropped into 120 million Netflix subscribers front page yesterday.

How is he censored? or "cancelled"

Is the word you are actually looking for "criticism", by any chance????? Pretty sure the concept of "criticism" has existed before 2013, right?

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I agree but I think we come at this from different viewpoints :ben:

40 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I agree but I think we come at this from different viewpoints :ben:

aw man.......how clever of you to point that out! I didn't see that coming!

I think the viewpoint that originates from a PROVEN astroturfing campaign.......is the wrong one.

The funny part is that you're the one who is going to think that the people on the opposite side of you were the ones who were subjected to an astroturfing campaign. Which you would be wrong, but you will absolutely continue to believe it.

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

People who are struggling to achieve equal rights and equal security (LBGTQ) and Dave Chappelle decided to become a helpful pawn for conservatives who would love nothing more than to see a pivotal fighter for black rights suddenly start bashing another minority group and claim that the minority group is actually "punching down" on him?

And when the "leftists" point that out................that's an "evil agenda" to you?

Dave Chappelle got paid $20 million for this...........and his views about bashing LGBTQ people just dropped into 120 million Netflix subscribers front page yesterday.

Is the word you are actually looking for "criticism", by any chance????? Pretty sure the concept of "criticism" has existed before 2013, right?

What rights do trannies not have? They're just people like everyone else and are afforded the same rights. You're expecting special privileges, you're expecting exceptions.

14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

What rights do trannies not have? They're just people like everyone else and are afforded the same rights. You're expecting special privileges, you're expecting exceptions.

discrimination, in schools, in bathrooms, adoption, housing. Not to mention that some states still don't have marriage equality.

of course you don't know this..........you don't care.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

discrimination, in schools, in bathrooms, adoption, housing. Not to mention that some states still don't have marriage equality.

of course you don't know this..........you don't care.

It's one thing to sensitive people on certain issues. It's not like I want to see transexual people threated without dignity or respect. Everyone deserves this.

It's another thing entirely to force people to use made up pronouns and sexes. Or use intimidation, cancelling or censoring tactics to prevent people from voicing their opinions because they are too sensitive to take any form of criticism.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I don't remember ever talking about Dave Chapelle in this thread, I couldn't be more removed from the issue.

The censoring going on is the very topic you're posting in, you imbecile. Guess you forgot about it during your Jerry-go-round.

21 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's one thing to sensitive people on certain issues. It's not like I want to see transexual people threated without dignity or respect. Everyone deserves this.

It's another thing entirely to force people to use made up pronouns and sexes. Or use intimidation, cancelling or censoring tactics to prevent people from voicing their opinions because they are too sensitive to take any form of criticism.

I don't remember ever talking about Dave Chapelle in this thread, I couldn't be more removed from the issue.

The censoring going on is the very topic you're posting in, you imbecile. Guess you forgot about it during your Jerry-go-round.

you're not being censored.

why are you...........lying, or completely this up.

When somebody criticizes you...........they are CRITICIZING YOU.

Not CENSORING you.

DO you understand the difference..........because it really seems like you don't.

How exactly............literally explain me the process............how people who type tweets criticizing Dave Chappelle..........OR ANYBODY for that matter............is "censoring" them?

My goodness man....is everybody a fucking pussy nowadays?

You can't handle shit being talked in your general direction? Are you saying that the criticism makes you quiet, and therefore in your mind, you have been "silenced".

if something is causing you to go silent and not want to talk, there's a name for that: guilt.

You're not being censored he says, as they actively censor you. This isn't just about RE4 this is true of a lot of things these days. They try to gaslight you and assure you you're not being censored while asking you to look away while they censor you behind your back.

Just now, jehurey said:

you're not being censored.

why are you...........lying, or completely this up.

When somebody criticizes you...........they are CRITICIZING YOU.

Not CENSORING you.

DO you understand the difference..........because it really seems like you don't.

How exactly............literally explain me the process............how people who type tweets criticizing Dave Chappelle..........OR ANYBODY for that matter............is "censoring" them?

My goodness man....is everybody a fucking pussy nowadays?

You can't handle shit being talked in your general direction? Are you saying that the criticism makes you quiet, and therefore in your mind, you have been "silenced".

if something is causing you to go silent and not want to talk, there's a name for that: guilt.

Game is getting censored to appease snowflakes sensitivities.

YOU ARE NOT CENSORED. Don't talk about it, don't criticize it, YOU ARE THE ISSUE.

Lmao, meanwhile the FBI is threating parents who are concerned with their kid's education indoctrination to marxism and critical race theory like they are a menace to homeland security.

YOU ARE NOT CENSORED.

Fuck off. Please go pretend some more that they are no issue at all and it's all far right paranoia and made up lies because... Dave Chapelle!

Everyone with half a brain can see what's going on. Not like the radical leftists are being very subtle about it.

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Game is getting censored to appease snowflakes sensitivities.

YOU ARE NOT CENSORED. Don't talk about it, don't criticize it, YOU ARE THE ISSUE.

Lmao, meanwhile the FBI is threating parents who are concerned with their kid's education indoctrination to marxism and critical race theory like they are a menace to homeland security.

YOU ARE NOT CENSORED.

Fuck off. Please go pretend some more that they are no issue at all and it's all far right paranoia and made up lies because... Dave Chapelle!

Everyone with half a brain can see what's going on. Not like the radical leftists are being very subtle about it.

but you are talking about the game..........is somebody deleting your posts........so how are you censored?

Jesus christ, look at the next "example" you blurt out?

FBI threatening parents?

Where are getting this from?

This is the "2010 suburban young male on the internet getting radicalized and thinking that the whole world is out to get them" trope that I was talking about. You guys are absolutely hellbent on claiming yourself as victims.

35 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You're not being censored he says, as they actively censor you. This isn't just about RE4 this is true of a lot of things these days. They try to gaslight you and assure you you're not being censored while asking you to look away while they censor you behind your back.

how are you being censored?

[none of them are going to give an actual answer that they can demonstrate within their post. not a single one. they're going to start searching through Daily Mail articles for something.]

40 minutes ago, jehurey said:

but you are talking about the game..........is somebody deleting your posts........so how are you censored?

Jesus christ, look at the next "example" you blurt out?

FBI threatening parents?

Where are getting this from?

This is the "2010 suburban young male on the internet getting radicalized and thinking that the whole world is out to get them" trope that I was talking about. You guys are absolutely hellbent on claiming yourself as victims.

Did I ever said I was specifically censored? That's not the point, you dumbass. No matter how much you try to spin the argument in another way, the game is still censored.

You must not have watched the news lately. Actually, I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I'm talking about and you're just playing dumb as usual to discredit other people arguments. That's all you can do at this point, please move along, nothing to see here.

Garland directs FBI to target parents for 'intimidation' at school board meetings - Alpha News

Don't question your new leftist overloads educating your children and mask/vaccines mandates or we'll set the FBI on you. :kaz: 

America, land of the free. :pavarotti:

57 minutes ago, jehurey said:

how are you being censored?

[none of them are going to give an actual answer that they can demonstrate within their post. not a single one. they're going to start searching through Daily Mail articles for something.]

It’s evident to about half the world. Nobody will give you an actual answer because as we’ve already established you gaslight, you say censorship doesn’t happen how people need to stop being pussies as we post in a thread that shows some of that censorship. You’re completely blinded to it, so demoralised by the likes of CNN that even if the truth was right in front of your face your brain would reject it. I hate to say it Jerry because believe it or not I don’t hate you, but you’re completely lost at this point.

The Obi Wan reference posted earlier was a damn accurate one. “There is no censorship”

Since the worktards are trying to gaslight everyone again, it's time for everyone's favorite post.

The Great Retard Awokening: Cancellations, Struggle Sessions, and Bad Fashion

Cancelled: Bright Sheng, UM professor and survivor of Mao's Cultural Revolution, forced to step down after showing the 1965 version of Othello in class because Laurence Olivier darkened his skin for the role

Cancelled: English Touring Opera fires half its orchestra because they're white

Cancelled: DeBlasio elminates gifted classes in K-12 NYC public schools; equity demands everyone be equally dumb

Problematic: EIC of Scientific America condemns Star Wars as toxic; filled with white saviorism, toxic masculinity, and ableism

Cancelled: Boba Fett's Slave 1

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1