Fartza Woke-Rizon 5: Tranny drivers, prosthetic arms, They/Them driver's pronouns, drivers wearing COVID masks, queer artist radio station

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

TBQH, character customization was the least of my interests in the FH games, especially because they only show at the placing screen and it's like you can even get out of your vehicle and walk around.

Yea, that's fair.  It's obviously not the most important thing... but it's also nice to not have stupid looking low quality character models sitting inside your car as you're racing them around.  I always tinted the windows dark so you could barely see them... but these new ones look much better in many ways.  Sure there's lots of goofy ones that don't look quite right... but just the materials and lighting improvements alone make the models look much better than FH4.

And I think it's a good thing to have more choice and options in these games.  While some people might not care, others do.. and it's not like they're taking stuff away from other areas of the game to focus on this shit... it's just another area they are greatly improving over the last one.

Not only that, but the game takes place in Mexico, so some more Latino customization options and content just makes sense.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just lock this thread... because the entire thread is built upon talking about social/political bullshit.   There's no "topic" to get back on to... that was the topic.   It's ok th

I dunno but if I missed an arm or a leg in real life, I wouldn't want my video game avatar to also miss limbs and constantly remind me of my shortcomings irl.    Or worse, wear a mask at you

so it's almost like a complete waste of time and done solely to virtue signal?   Can't just make a dude in a suit and a racing helmet and be done with it, you have to align your product with

25 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I dunno but if I missed an arm or a leg in real life, I wouldn't want my video game avatar to also miss limbs and constantly remind me of my shortcomings irl. :grimaceleft:

then i guess you shouldn't play games where the protagonist is happy, or in shape.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The only thing that bothers me are the face masks. Video games are supposed to be a distraction and escape from all the covid shit we've had to deal with, I don't understand why they'd think it would be a good idea to remind us of it.

how much of a pussy do you have to be to be offended by a face mask?

i guess games shouldn't have guns in it, or else we'll be reminded of gun violence in the US.

Or wait..........there shouldn't be any commercial airliners shown in the game, or else we'll be reminded of 9/11

Edited by jehurey
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

how much of a pussy do you have to be to be offended by a face mask?

i guess games shouldn't have guns in it, or else we'll be reminded of gun violence in the US.

Or wait..........there shouldn't be any commercial airliners shown in the game, or else we'll be reminded of 9/11

Covid is still literally everywhere you clown. You can't turn on the TV without hearing about it, you can't go outside without seeing facemasks or signs about social distancing and shit. I just want to play a game and not have it continue to be shoved in my face.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Covid is still literally everywhere you clown. You can't turn on the TV without hearing about it, you can't go outside without seeing facemasks or signs about social distancing and shit. I just want to play a game and not have it continue to be shoved in my face.

Its not shoved in your face.

So basically you are that big of a pussy.

Guess what..........this game was made during COVID, it will always be the case.

If all it takes is a mask to ruin your day............then you were completely unable to "escape" to begin with.

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

then i guess you shouldn't play games where the protagonist is happy, or in shape.

Lol, look at mr. I'm awesome irl. Winner of all internet arguments.

What a stud.  Single and living with his brother. Awesome.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

The facemask is there to remind you to be a good little citizen and comply. Don’t forget to line up for your scheduled vaccinations either, like the cattle that you are :bena:

You guys can't help yourselves :drake:

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Fucking disgusting, I almost threw up at they/them.

Prosthetics aren't a problem but they/them isn't real, it doesn't exist, it's playing into someones deranged fantasy. This is why you should NOT support Microsoft these days. They've always been anti-gaming, and now they're anti-gaming and woke as fuck, Biggest cancer on the industry we've ever seen.

That said it will be interesting to see how @DynamiteCop reconciles this :denzel:

Why are you incels so triggered by fucking everything? Like how fragile are your egos that shit that literally cost you nothing at all is so concerning? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Why are you incels so triggered by fucking everything? Like how fragile are your egos that shit that literally cost you nothing at all is so concerning? 

There we go again, there's the magic word :drake:

You've labelled every single person you disagree with on this forum an incel. The common denominator is you :reg:

lol at the RE thread getting locked. That just sums it all up.

- Thing is censored

- People discuss censorship. A section of the people start gaslighting, claims there is no censorship whilst simultaneously spamming report and notifying mods.

- Discussion is shut down

- Thing remains censored

That's how they've done this one by one to so many things over the years. The best thing to do is to just not support their bullshit. I have no interest in buying Forza or RE4VR but if I did I sure as hell wouldn't after all this.

Edited by TLHBO