Fartza Woke-Rizon 5: Tranny drivers, prosthetic arms, They/Them driver's pronouns, drivers wearing COVID masks, queer artist radio station

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just lock this thread... because the entire thread is built upon talking about social/political bullshit.   There's no "topic" to get back on to... that was the topic.   It's ok th

I dunno but if I missed an arm or a leg in real life, I wouldn't want my video game avatar to also miss limbs and constantly remind me of my shortcomings irl.    Or worse, wear a mask at you

so it's almost like a complete waste of time and done solely to virtue signal?   Can't just make a dude in a suit and a racing helmet and be done with it, you have to align your product with

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

There we go again, there's the magic word :drake:

You've labelled every single person you disagree with on this forum an incel. The common denominator is you :reg:

No, I've called you, Boobycunt, and Malakius incels. Dynocuck maybe, but he seems like the sleep with whatever you can get type so he at least has gotten laid more than you guys. The thing is, I've explained to you before some of you bring incel energy, like complaining about fucking prosthetics representation? Even you felt some what self-aware on that one but shows the slippery slope with  y'all. 

Like I know, you just dont like all that fag-hag shit right? The chicks with dicks right. You're not trying to hand shame some poor amputees like Boobycunt is. So what is your game plan boys? Hope the world becomes less tolerant as time goes on or spending the rest of your lives complaining that there are less and less people for straight white guys to think of as punch line NPCs? 

28 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

lol at the RE thread getting locked. That just sums it all up.

- Thing is censored

- People discuss censorship. A section of the people start gaslighting, claims there is no censorship whilst simultaneously spamming report and notifying mods.

- Discussion is shut down

- Thing remains censored

That's how they've done this one by one to so many things over the years. The best thing to do is to just not support their bullshit. I have no interest in buying Forza or RE4VR but if I did I sure as hell wouldn't after all this.

The RE thread was locked because you incels get fucking political about everything. Chances are when a thread gets locked for politic speech its one of you whining about the Wokes. 

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

This game is gonna be so good B)

Gonna be amazing :smoke:

While these idiots are whining and complaining about extra options being included.. we're going to be enjoying the best racing game ever made :wow2:

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The RE thread was locked because you incels get fucking political about everything. Chances are when a thread gets locked for politic speech its one of you whining about the Wokes. 

Whats funny about me saying things have changed in the last 10 years?

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The thread was political from the onset. It was about your side getting RE4 censored for political reasons. And the thread was locked because Gouk tattled to the mods after I stopped his ridiculous gaslighting. 

And you using incel as an insult is high irony when your wingmen are Jerry,  Gouk, and Lost Soul. I'd be shocked if Jerry's ever had sex, and speaking of someone who would fuck any girl they can, your boy Lost Soul is a textbook example of that.

• dead 1
3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

The thread was political from the onset. It was about your side getting RE4 censored for political reasons. And the thread was locked because Gouk tattled to the mods after I stopped his ridiculous gaslighting. 

And you using incel as an insult is high irony when your wingmen are Jerry,  Gouk, and Lost Soul. I'd be shocked if Jerry's ever had sex, and speaking of someone who would fuck any girl they can, your boy Lost Soul is a textbook example of that.

Oh, I agree it was political from the on-set. The irony is that politics was banned to sort of protect  certain people's shitty views distracting from all the "game talk" and yet it's still those guys who make daily woke-alerts. Yes, it was locked after your little right wing info dump. You can dress it up to your ego's delight however you like. 

I actual am using it as a catch-all for the Incel level energy types. The guys making videos about Bond being cucked, small tits in the Netflix Cowboy Bebop show... or in this case prosthetic limbs? Because we can't let amputees feel a little acceptance or representation. 

34 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

While stupid I could care less. This is like TLHBO freaking out about Windows 11 account links and their optional nature. You don't have to like it, you also don't have to take part in it.

Shut the fuck up vermin. If this was a Sony game you’d be all over it like a rash. In fact weren’t you sperging out over GT needing an online connection?

The worst people in all of this political nonsense are people like you who stand for fucking nothing because you only hate something until your side does it then you shrug it off as no big deal

7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Shut the fuck up vermin. If this was a Sony game you’d be all over it like a rash. In fact weren’t you sperging out over GT needing an online connection?

The worst people in all of this political nonsense are people like you who stand for fucking nothing because you only hate something until your side does it then you shrug it off as no big deal

GT 'needing' an online connection is completely different. Don't entangle the optional with the required and then try to project that they're the same.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

lol at the RE thread getting locked. That just sums it all up.

- Thing is censored

- People discuss censorship. A section of the people start gaslighting, claims there is no censorship whilst simultaneously spamming report and notifying mods.

- Discussion is shut down

- Thing remains censored

That's how they've done this one by one to so many things over the years. The best thing to do is to just not support their bullshit. I have no interest in buying Forza or RE4VR but if I did I sure as hell wouldn't after all this.

Did you miss when Saucer started spamming the thread with non game related political posts? :umad:

No politics on the main board dufus, you guys want to whine about politics there are literally two separate sub forums/groups to do that in. 

Had you clowns stayed on topic the thread would have not been locked.