Pc Building Simulator now free on EGS

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- Talks smack about PC not having any fun games   - Mostly plays hobo pass games that are better on PC   You’re so dumb Jon.

I can finally put a 3000 series GPU in my PC. 

And around they go 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Or somebody retroactively changed it to that name.

Why would your PAST account be a name that clearly looks like your name, but with an additional character to it, which clearly makes it look like an alt-account?

That would be like if I invented the screen-name "jehurey1" before I invented the "jehurey" account.

Wonder why your dumbass was banned...........probably because you were a cow and not much of anything else.:drake:

Holy shit look at how pathetically desperate you are... LOL oh yea, some other System Wars member just changed their account to my name.. just to make it look like it was mine.. right?:danylol: 

So if I were to post from that account... that would prove it's mine... right? :drake: 

The funniest thing about this... is that you USED THAT VERY ACCOUNT to claim I said some shit about PC in the past................ so I guess that wasn't me then huh :mjgrin:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Holy shit look at how pathetically desperate you are... LOL oh yea, some other System Wars member just changed their account to my name.. just to make it look like it was mine.. right?:danylol: 

So if I were to post from that account... that would prove it's mine... right? :drake: 

The funniest thing about this... is that you USED THAT VERY ACCOUNT to claim I said some shit about PC in the past................ so I guess that wasn't me then huh :mjgrin:

How am I supposed to know?

I didn't know who you were until you started making excuses for Phil Spencer's failure about 5 years ago.

Sweetie.................to me its not very complicated, I even asked you about 10 years ago, and you straight up told me that you "were a playstation stan back then"

There's a quote that goes "When people tell you who they are, believe them."

If you were heavily into PC gaming back then, you would've said so back then.

Not 6 weeks later like you are attempting to do now.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

How am I supposed to know?

I didn't know who you were until you started making excuses for Phil Spencer's failure about 5 years ago.

Sweetie.................to me its not very complicated, I even asked you about 10 years ago, and you straight up told me that you "were a playstation stan back then"

There's a quote that goes "When people tell you who they are, believe them."

If you were heavily into PC gaming back then, you would've said so back then.

Not 6 weeks later like you are attempting to do now.:drake:

You seemed to know, and were 100% sure... when it suited your narrative.

And now it doesn't... and you're acting like a dumb bitch who doesn't know anything :tom: 

Sweetie... I never denied I was a PS stan back then.... on SW.com... in which we pick a faction and rep it...  But I was always a Hermit..  Always had kickass gaming PCs... always have and always will :blessed: 

And nobody has to prove anything to you... of all people. :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You seemed to know, and were 100% sure... when it suited your narrative.

And now it doesn't... and you're acting like a dumb bitch who doesn't know anything :tom: 

Sweetie... I never denied I was a PS stan back then.... on SW.com... in which we pick a faction and rep it...  But I was always a Hermit..

No,

Sweetie..................I posted a screenshot of what you were saying back then.

Take a look at it again

0tuPHd0.png

So you were responding to a post in which I am clearly saying "Remij was BASHING PC back then, and was clearly repping for consoles"

And then you respond with:

AvmKmWJ.png

Look how you specifically used the word "before".

So............you are lying to me right now.

There's absolutely no way for you to escape from this, I got you dead to rights.

You are literally lying about your position, right now.

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You’re both lemmings how about that. 

Shut the fuck up :scust: 

I'm a HermG these days 110%.  FUUUUUCK all consoles.  Every last one of them.  Won't be buying them shits anymore neva.

Shut the fuck up :scust: 

I'm a HermG these days 110%.  FUUUUUCK all consoles.  Every last one of them.  Won't be buying them shits anymore neva.

Then denounce Xbox and all it stands for.

Just now, jehurey said:

No,

Sweetie..................I posted a screenshot of what you were saying back then.

Take a look at it again

So you were responding to a post in which I am clearly saying "Remij was BASHING PC back then, and was clearly repping for consoles"

And then you respond with:

Look how you specifically used the word "before".

So............you are lying to me right now.

There's absolutely no way for you to escape from this, I got you dead to rights.

You are literally lying about your position, right now.

So either that account belongs to me... or it doesn't....

You JUST SAID you don't know if it's mine or not LOL. 

So you were trying to use it against me... claiming it WAS me...

...but now you're not sure.... because I ALSO have posts from over 10 years ago where... I'm praising PC :drake: 

Idiot :tom: 

And yes.... that post is clearly speaking in the context of SYSTEM WARS.... :danylol: 

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Fucking screenshots from 10 years ago :D systemwars, serious business

My location "Nvidia Headquarters" :D 

Look at my profile details... Interests "4K, Titans... PCs with Titan GPUs" :D 

LMFAO Jerky doesn't know what the hell I am.  He's been trying to say I'm a hardcore COW... but that I haven't played one since 2014... but then he just said I own a PS5.......and hated on PC because I said a game was stuttering on PC and smooth on PS5 :kaz: 

I have this dude twisted like a fucking pretzel :rofl: 

My location "Nvidia Headquarters" :D 

Look at my profile details... Interests "4K, Titans... PCs with Titan GPUs" :D 

LMFAO Jerky doesn't know what the hell I am.  He's been trying to say I'm a hardcore COW... but that I haven't played one since 2014... but then he just said I own a PS5.......and hated on PC because I said a game was stuttering on PC and smooth on PS5 :kaz: 

I have this dude twisted like a fucking pretzel :rofl: 

Titans didn't exist until after 2012.

So it fits exactly in the timeline that YOU verified.

So the Titan arrives in 2013.

And you end up stopping all Playstation game playing sometime during Spring 2014.

Perfect timeline fit.:blessed:

8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Then denounce Xbox and all it stands for.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Make him denounce Phil Spencer, specifically.

Look at these fucking clowns :kaz: 

How old are you retards again? :drake: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Titans didn't exist until after 2012.

So it fits exactly in the timeline that YOU verified.

So the Titan arrives in 2013.

And you end up stopping all Playstation game playing sometime during Spring 2014.

Perfect timeline fit.:blessed:

I changed PS profiles ~ 2013 the time TLOU came out.  Me and CM both created new profiles for the PS4.  I've done most all my PS4 gaming on that profile.  The one I share with my wife... and the one you're mad about me not sharing with you :mj: 

So yea, with the PS4 gen I started caring less and less about consoles... as I realized by the end of the PS3 gen that PC was simply better these days.  That's very public information.

The only issue is despite me posting images of the games, and the console... you continue to claim that I've never played any PS4 games since 2014 :drake: 

That's just the dumbest shit ever.  Considering all the evidence posted on the contrary.  I've literally proven you full of shit in multiple instances... but you can't lose with grace.. so you continue to double down on the stupid shit you always do.  Like you just have with Ghostz. 

He posted pics of the console, in games, on his OLED... and you're still like "nope... you don't have a gamertag... you haven't since 10 years ago" :lemming: 

That's why I treat you like the stupid fuck you are.  Jerry... you're literally a stupid petty fuck.  It's beyond pathetic at this point.  You don't deserve any respect.. so none will be given to you.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Notice how he didn't want to @TLHBO?

I wouldn't denounce Phil Spencer :drake: 

You listen to yourself?  You're pushing 40 and you're asking me to denounce a video game company executive :tom: 

God you guys are on some real clown shit GOOD LORD :mj: 

I changed PS profiles ~ 2013 the time TLOU came out.  Me and CM both created new profiles for the PS4.  I've done most all my PS4 gaming on that profile.  The one I share with my wife... and the one you're mad about me not sharing with you :mj: 

So yea, with the PS4 gen I started caring less and less about consoles... as I realized by the end of the PS3 gen that PC was simply better these days.  That's very public information.

The only issue is despite me posting images of the games, and the console... you continue to claim that I've never played any PS4 games since 2014 :drake: 

That's just the dumbest shit ever.  Considering all the evidence posted on the contrary.  I've literally proven you full of shit in multiple instances... but you can't lose with grace.. so you continue to double down on the stupid shit you always do.  Like you just have with Ghostz. 

He posted pics of the console, in games, on his OLED... and you're still like "nope... you don't have a gamertag... you haven't since 10 years ago" :lemming: 

That's why I treat you like the stupid fuck you are.  Jerry... you're literally a stupid petty fuck.  It's beyond pathetic at this point.  You don't deserve any respect.. so none will be given to you.

I already caught you lying.

Your credibility is shot.

You didn't play Playstation games after 2014 because you finally built yourself a PC to be proud of.

And even talked about it in your profile page:tom:

Its very simple.............you base everything from looking at my profile.

So you've established the rules.

And now you're angry because you want to skirt the rules for yourself.

That's not going to work.

So, you didn't play any Playstation games............and its really pretty believable, because your PORT-BEGGING for these very same Playstation games.

Notice how everything I claim about you fits logically?