Pc Building Simulator now free on EGS

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It’s not the job of the mods to babysit either of you.

Fucking A. You might as well do this with the gaming politics stuff too, just let everyone have at it and let the strong survive :ahmad:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- Talks smack about PC not having any fun games   - Mostly plays hobo pass games that are better on PC   You’re so dumb Jon.

I can finally put a 3000 series GPU in my PC. 

And around they go 

26 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You’re the one who chooses to engage with Jerry’s bullshit. It’s not the job of the mods to babysit either of you. There wouldn’t be enough time in the day for us to even keep up with whatever the fuck you guys are constantly arguing about.

and that's the thing.

Nobody here, not even me, would be spending pages arguing that a 1600p monitor classified as "4K"

That's all him.

He is the one that makes the most ridiculous arguments, that he knows he's wrong.

So what's he even trying to achieve at that point? He's plainly aware that he's the one pushing the merry-go-round.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and that's the thing.

Nobody here, not even me, would be spending pages arguing that a 1600p monitor classified as "4K"

That's all him.

He is the one that makes the most ridiculous arguments, that he knows he's wrong.

So what's he even trying to achieve at that point? He's plainly aware that he's the one pushing the merry-go-round.

He has the horizontal resolution but not the vertical. My display is 3440x1440, it's a 1440p Ultrawide, not a 3.5k display lol.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

He has the horizontal resolution but not the vertical.

Which means its not 4K

I even posted him a definition from PC Mag

rrlUd3x.png

Just about any layman would know that 4K is clearly to demonstrate that it is 4 times the definition of "high definition" (1080p)

4 of those (1080p) = 4K

After that..............even you would give up, because you know you just don't have enough ammunition to support your argument.

He KNEW he had already lost that argument. That was about 20 pages ago.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Jerry you’ve posted that pic before and explained about pixel counts before. You’re just as guilty as Lemij in the 20 page resolution arguments. It takes two to tango.

No, he simply pretend to ignore it and continue arguing.

or he goes off into tangents.

I specifically call him out on it every step of the way.

its very simple............he simply doesn't deserve any form of victory at that point

If you keep on lying to me, over and over..............I'm going to keep calling out your lie.

That behavior simply should not be rewarded.