Ryzen Windows 11 hotfixes coming October 19th and 21st

Quick? Imagine if you were the kind of lemtard who jumped at the upgrade day 1 all excited only to find out your gaming ability would be crippled for the best part of a month.

As it’s a Windows update they’ll probably break something else in the update anyway. Junk trash product made by a company who doesn’t give a fuck because they know everyone will feel forced to buy it anyway.

24 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Quick? Imagine if you were the kind of lemtard who jumped at the upgrade day 1 all excited only to find out your gaming ability would be crippled for the best part of a month.

As it’s a Windows update they’ll probably break something else in the update anyway. Junk trash product made by a company who doesn’t give a fuck because they know everyone will feel forced to buy it anyway.

I have some of the best hardware on the market, I could get hit with a 25% degradation in performance and wouldn't even notice.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I have some of the best hardware on the market, I could get hit with a 25% degradation in performance and wouldn't even notice.

“My hardware can handle it so it’s ok for microsoft to be shit”

Why do you always make excuses like an abused housewife?

Just now, TLHBO said:

“My hardware can handle it so it’s ok for microsoft to be shit”

Why do you always make excuses like an abused housewife?

Why do you always cry about nothing? Boo fucking hoo, there's a minor performance issue on a new operating system for two weeks... Wahhhhhh...

You're such an overdramatic whiny bitch.

49 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Why do you always cry about nothing? Boo fucking hoo, there's a minor performance issue on a new operating system for two weeks... Wahhhhhh...

You're such an overdramatic whiny bitch.

who are you talking to? big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

[with the exception of anybody who owns a top-tier nvidia card.]

good thing you run your pc at lower resolutions like all top-tier elite PC owners do:hest:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

[with the exception of anybody who owns a top-tier nvidia card.]

good thing you run your pc at lower resolutions like all top-tier elite PC owners do:hest:

Your GPU is inferior, and you game on a television and a monitor from 2008.

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Your GPU is inferior, and you game on a television and a monitor from 2008.

No, my pc is better, and I game on a display that's absolutely superior to anything you have.

good thing you decided to game on a lower resolution monitor........like all top-tier elite PC owners do:hest:

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

despite the L3 cache hit to Ryzen CPUs,  my 2990WX Ryzen Threadripper has actually gain a considerable amount performance uplift going from Windows 10 to Windows 11. 

*pics*

Winblows :mj: