Zuckerburg gave nearly half a BILLION dollars to local organizations to gather democrat votes during 2020 election

On 2021-10-14 at 10:40 AM, Twinblade said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10090603/Mark-Zuckerberg-funneled-419-5MILLION-nonprofits-fund-administration-2020-election.html 

So any rich person can just throw around millions of dollars and essentially buy votes that way? How is this not election interference? Tbh he probably wasn’t the only one either…

I would have to assume these people anger you as well for the same actions when they donated MILLIONS to GOP non profit groups towards supporting the 2020 GOP presidential candidate :umad:

Sheldon & Miriam Adelson

Net worth: $29.8 billion*

Contributions: $218.4 million

Ken Griffin

Net worth: $15 billion

Contributions: $67.6 million

Stephen & Christine Schwarzman

Net worth: $22.5 billion

Contributions: $48 million

Bernard & Billi Marcus

Net worth: $7.3 billion

Contributions: $24.8 million

Isaac & Laura Perlmutter

Net worth: $6.1 billion

Contributions: $24.3 million

J. Joe & Marlene Ricketts

Net worth: $3.7 billion

Contributions: $22.3 million

Charles & Helen Schwab

Net worth: $10.5 billion

Contributions: $21.2 million

Linda McMahon, wife of Vince McMahon

Spouse’s net worth: $1.9 billion

Contributions: $18.4 million

And on and on and on

Edited by Goukosan
On 2021-10-19 at 11:26 AM, Goukosan said:

I would have to assume these people anger you as well for the same actions when they donated MILLIONS to GOP non profit groups towards supporting the 2020 GOP presidential candidate :umad:

Sheldon & Miriam Adelson

Net worth: $29.8 billion*

Contributions: $218.4 million

Ken Griffin

Net worth: $15 billion

Contributions: $67.6 million

Stephen & Christine Schwarzman

Net worth: $22.5 billion

Contributions: $48 million

Bernard & Billi Marcus

Net worth: $7.3 billion

Contributions: $24.8 million

Isaac & Laura Perlmutter

Net worth: $6.1 billion

Contributions: $24.3 million

J. Joe & Marlene Ricketts

Net worth: $3.7 billion

Contributions: $22.3 million

Charles & Helen Schwab

Net worth: $10.5 billion

Contributions: $21.2 million

Linda McMahon, wife of Vince McMahon

Spouse’s net worth: $1.9 billion

Contributions: $18.4 million

And on and on and on

all of those combined dont even equal zuckerberg.. like 80 million short. lol 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

all of those combined dont even equal zuckerberg.. like 80 million short. lol 

That's not the full list retard and you're even terrible at Math too ... But way to miss the point as always :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

That's not the full list retard and you're even terrible at Math too ... But way to miss the point as always :drake:

Yeah and Zuckerberg is the only one to donate to the Democrats... Also try using a calculator 

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

Yeah and Zuckerberg is the only one to donate to the Democrats... Also try using a calculator 

Again, not only are you terrible at basic math... You're terrible at logic and missed the point.... Add it up again dipshit (that wasn't the point but it appears that you can do basic math) :omglol:

Edited by Goukosan

Dude.. it literally comes to 420 million. That's 80 million less than half a billion. Basic math bro. 

The problem is twinblade called it half a billion. But the article says 420 lol. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Dude.. it literally comes to 420 million. That's 80 million less than half a billion. Basic math bro. 

The problem is twinblade called it half a billion. But the article says 420 lol. 

No the problem is you're a fucking retard who doesn't read beyond thread titles. 

The article says 419 million, the numbers I posted are higher than that.  Had your dumbass actually bothered to read the source material you would have seen that. 

What's hilarious is the totals wasn't even the point of my orginal post, you tried to side track the real point and still got owned. 

Stay dumb my friend :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

No the problem is you're a fucking retard who doesn't read beyond thread titles. 

The article says 416 million, the numbers I posted are higher than that.  Had your dumbass actually bothered to read the source material you would have seen that. 

What's hilarious is the totals wasn't even the point of my orginal post, you tried to side track the real point and still got owned. 

Stay dumb my friend :drake:

So the point is corporate money should not be in politics right? We agree right?