So within a span of just 4 years, somebody spun off from neogaf, created a new forum, and was able to sell it for $4.55 million

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

:samj:

Did you read what I just typed?

It seems like you are now going to spend more effort NOT ANSWERING the simple question I asked, than it would for you to just answer the question.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Did you read what I just typed?

It seems like you are now going to spend more effort NOT ANSWERING the simple question I asked, than it would for you to just answer the question.

You just argued they’re pedo minded and not actual pedophiles. 

:cosby2:

Just now, ghostz said:

You just argued they’re pedo minded and not actual pedophiles. 

:cosby2:

no I didn't.

because "pedo-minded" isn't even a real term.

And secondly..........I dismissed it because you clearly you didn't answer my question, and you clearly didn't verify Cooke's and Dynocraps claim.

They specifically claimed they defended actual pedophiles.

So I literally said the word "who"

"who are these pedophiles"

SO you already understand the specific thing I am asking..............there's no point in you trying to play stupid.

So jerry is basically implying that it’s ok to think about the act of pedophilia as long as you don’t actually act out on those thoughts. Are you shitting me? I should lock this thread and save you from further embarrassment as well as a potential ban for being this sick and deranged.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

So jerry is basically implying that it’s ok to think about the act of pedophilia as long as you don’t actually act out on those thoughts. Are you shitting me? I should lock this thread and save you from further embarrassment as well as a potential ban for being this sick and deranged.

well that's the thing.....he didn't show me these "pedo-minded" people, either.

So................does anybody have a post that read somewhere like

"well, its not having sex with a 14 year old is the WORST thing in the world"

?????????????????????

anybody? got actual proof of such people typing that?

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You should honestly just ban him. Fuck that, he’s disgusting. I’m about to go find the thread he posted his address in and call the cops. Dude lives with kids.