Punk Wars (post-apocalyptic Civ)

"Punk Wars tells the story of four new powers emerging from the ashes of a global cataclysm and fighting for domination of the ruins of a once magnificent megacity. Become the powerful leader of the messianic steampunk, tenebrous dieselpunk, militaristic steelpunk, or technocratic atompunk, with each faction holding the key to a different branch of industrial science, with a different set of unique skills. Explore the ruins of a bygone civilization, where resources are scarce and the dangers way too common. Develop your infrastructure and technology that will secure your triumph. Create a winning strategy and a playstyle for each faction, utilising their distinctive skills and units. Become the messiah of the new age and lead humanity towards the era of prosperity and happiness… as you see it."

Features:

• Take control of one of the four powerful corporations - Steampunk, Dieselpunk, Atompunk or Steelpunk - and use its unique skillset to lead it to glory. - Explore the mysteries of a ruined, post-apocalyptic megacity. 
  • Level up your units and engage in battles that will challenge your tactical sense. - Grow your scientific, industrial and military infrastructure, creating advanced supply chains. 
  • Seek, garner and wisely use scarce resources. 
  • Unite humanity and lead it to the new era of peace and prosperity! 

About the developer: Strategy Forge is a development studio located in Katowice, Poland consisting of a group of experienced developers and creative minds. They focus on creating unique, immersive and well researched strategy games based on bold and unrestricted ideas, touching upon meaningful, contemporary topics with Punk Wars being their first title.

Any Hermits watching out for this? Sounds interesting and I'm always hungry for more Civ.

Edited by TLHBO
  • TLHBO changed the title to Punk Wars (post-apocalyptic Civ)
12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Never talk shit about a game I’m interested in again :lawl:

The difference is you hung up your sheep boots. You don't talk about Switch, you don't play Switch, no all you do is talk about xflop and shamepass (when you're not spending your time on a back-and-forth with Jerry over who plays games the least) and openly discuss all the 7 and below games you're playing.

I just said a game looks interesting, if it ends up crap then I won't be playing it :reg: you play mediocre games because that's all you have on Shamepass.

27 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The difference is you hung up your sheep boots. You don't talk about Switch, you don't play Switch, no all you do is talk about xflop and shamepass (when you're not spending your time on a back-and-forth with Jerry over who plays games the least) and openly discuss all the 7 and below games you're playing.

I just said a game looks interesting, if it ends up crap then I won't be playing it :reg: you play mediocre games because that's all you have on Shamepass.

I play my switch just as much as my Xbox, if not more. Just social games on xflop. 

On neither system do I play virgin ass trash like this :hehe:

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I play my switch just as much as my Xbox, if not more. Just social games on xflop. 

On neither system do I play virgin ass trash like this :hehe:

Bullshit. You  seem to care more about xflop and by extension Shamepass (and its sub 7.0 games) very much.

Porka called you out for being a fake ass sheep 7 years ago, Jerry hammered it for 20 pages the other day. Your supposed own faction is calling you a fakeboy. Why are all these people coming to the same conclusion? :trump2:

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Bullshit. You  seem to care more about xflop and by extension Shamepass (and its sub 7.0 games) very much.

Porka called you out for being a fake ass sheep 7 years ago, Jerry hammered it for 20 pages the other day. Your supposed own faction is calling you a fakeboy. Why are all these people coming to the same conclusion? :trump2:

Wanna bet I have a switch? :reg:

Gouko actually kept on owning his ass AFTER his Hall of Fame embrassment thread was moved, and verified that he claimed to have a Switch back in January 2019, and did not post any evidence until months later.

On 2021-10-11 at 9:42 PM, Goukosan said:

Hey retard, your "proof" came AFTER the thread you just quoted. You're the one who has to prove you've had one before that. 

Once you do that, then I'll go back to 2017.  Until then you're still self owned :drake:

On 2021-10-11 at 9:50 PM, Goukosan said:

Again I don't care about you and Jehurey's arguing. You have zero proof before Tetris 99...so you were lying for years. 

Don't tag me in your lies. 

On 2021-10-11 at 9:53 PM, Goukosan said:

You already owned yourself kid.   Post your proof prior to January 2019 and then we can talk... Until then stay owned :drake:

It was fantastic.:blessed: