Dat Cliff finally is here: PS5 beats Switch in both unit and dollar sales for September ending 33-month run. Xbox still 3rd.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you are literally lying.

You are literally trying to deny that you were doing this just a couple of years ago:

48844338942_c65762bdd1_b.jpg

48843788268_f361e348dd_b.jpg

48843788213_848f6083c8_b.jpg

48844338867_43d8fa9b8e_b.jpg

48844339012_edeee2b198_b.jpg

48844159206_9ac52d3ed6_b.jpg

48844159281_5e964b2f68_b.jpg

And when Beggij confronted you with your own posts, you proceeded to double-down and bash the PC some more.

erybfjc.png

You literally tell Remij "for your platform", meaning you are clearly saying you are not a hermit.:kaz:

And then you still continue....

33H7WD2.png

"PC gaming is a fucking travesty"

-Dynocrap, October 2019, almost exactly two years ago to this day.

Why did you feel the need to lie to complete strangers on the internet? How fucking sad is that?

It never crossed your mind that everything about that nonsense is just a ruse to argue with people? You literally never thought about these things? I shit on Playstation constantly and yet I own and use one regularly. I shit on PC and yet it's the platform I use more than anything else combined.

None of this is real Jerry, it may be for you but it's not for most of us. It's a way to get a laugh, fuck with people and shitpost. You're completely retarded.

:lawl:

Edited by DynamiteCop
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bottom of the cliff 

Yeah, where are you @DynamiteCop?    Switch has finally been knocked off first place. You called it bro.   

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

It never crossed your mind that everything about that nonsense is just a ruse to argue with people? You literally never thought about these things? I shot on Playstation constantly and yet I own and use one regularly. I shit on PC and yet it's the platform I use more than anything else combined.

None of this is real Jerry, it may be for you but it's not for most of us. It's a way to get a laugh, fuck with people and shitpost. You're completely retarded.

First Alex Jones claims he's an act, now this. So sad. 

It never crossed your mind that everything about that nonsense is just a ruse to argue with people?

No, its more likely that you are simply lying, and are a fucking loser.

That's MUCH more likely.

Are you telling me that even right now, this very moment, you--a grown man--are continuing to lie to complete strangers on the internet right now?

Do you how sad that is?

You do know that there's still more posts from you, from that thread from two years ago, right?

rijnf7x.png

Really, this was just some amazingly forward-thinking elaborate ruse?

Coming from somebody who can't predict the future if his life depended on it?

Edited by jehurey
11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you are literally lying.

You are literally trying to deny that you were doing this just a couple of years ago:

48844338942_c65762bdd1_b.jpg

48843788268_f361e348dd_b.jpg

48843788213_848f6083c8_b.jpg

48844338867_43d8fa9b8e_b.jpg

48844339012_edeee2b198_b.jpg

48844159206_9ac52d3ed6_b.jpg

48844159281_5e964b2f68_b.jpg

And when Beggij confronted you with your own posts, you proceeded to double-down and bash the PC some more.

erybfjc.png

You literally tell Remij "for your platform", meaning you are clearly saying you are not a hermit.:kaz:

And then you still continue....

33H7WD2.png

"PC gaming is a fucking travesty"

-Dynocrap, October 2019, almost exactly two years ago to this day.

Why did you feel the need to lie to complete strangers on the internet? How fucking sad is that?

:deadkoolaid:

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It never crossed your mind that everything about that nonsense is just a ruse to argue with people? You literally never thought about these things? I shit on Playstation constantly and yet I own and use one regularly. I shit on PC and yet it's the platform I use more than anything else combined.

DynamiteCop-Out 

:RISITAS:

[Dynocrap]: "Who you gonna believe? Me or your Lyin' Eyes?"

Like is he aware that blatantly trying to lie about yourself on the internet, versus people whom YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, and YOU DO OWE ANYTHING TO THEM.......they are COMPLETE STRANGERS........and you feel like you have to lie to them, and maintain a lie to people you don't even know?

Like.......I expected that from a fucking 15 year old back in 2003.

To see a fucking grown man (for shits and giggles, let's classify him as a "man). To see a grown man do that today is just.............sad.

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

[Dynocrap]: "Who you gonna believe? Me or your Lyin' Eyes?"

Like is he aware that blatantly trying to lie about yourself on the internet, versus people whom YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, and YOU DO OWE ANYTHING TO THEM.......they are COMPLETE STRANGERS........and you feel like you have to lie to them, and maintain a lie to people you don't even know?

Like.......I expected that from a fucking 15 year old back in 2003.

To see a fucking grown man (for shits and giggles, let's classify him as a "man). To see a grown man do that today is just.............sad.

It's entertainment Jerry, we're all here for entertainment.

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Kinda says everything about the current Xbox situation that its most die hard fan is going with the 'it was all an act' defense to distance himself from the platform.

I'm not distancing myself from it by any means, I use it regularly just like I always have. The only difference now is I can use my PC if I feel like it.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's entertainment Jerry, we're all here for entertainment.

No, that's not going to work.

I'm not distancing myself from it by any means,

You just did a couple of posts ago.

Its a little too late pretending that you know what you are doing.

Its amazing that you are now telling us that you are putting a show on for us...............we're already laughing, but apparently you don't want us doing that either.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Damn, this is like when Darth took his helmet off and was just a mutilated old man at the end. How the "mighty" have fallen. 

Not really, you guys are honestly getting pretty boring and all this junk is stale. Half this forum isn't even posting here anymore primarily, we're elsewhere.