Dat Cliff finally is here: PS5 beats Switch in both unit and dollar sales for September ending 33-month run. Xbox still 3rd.

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

Dynoshit always blames someone else for his suckage.  

so true, he's a pathetic worm. truly the punching bag of SW

• Geese 1
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bottom of the cliff 

Yeah, where are you @DynamiteCop?    Switch has finally been knocked off first place. You called it bro.   

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Talking about Jews controlling the media as a perfect analogy relating to Jason Schreier conflating that an all white male development team in 2021 is a diversity problem but Jews controlling everything isn't is definitely not racism. It's calling out hypocrisies, and the only reason I got banned was because Gaf is also run by a Jew.

There is no Jewish race, in our modern day it's a socio-political ideology tied to a religion. Come back to reality you dumb cuck.

lol Jesus Christ. Only at SW can you skip over a few post and miss something like this. It still baffles me how many racist post here, and how many are this oblivious to their bigotry. I also love his completely dishonest arguments as well. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Or Gaf where he got banned from 

Or reset era where he got banned from 

Or opa ages where he got banned from 

Apparently it was all an act and he just takes his show on the road

Banned on Gaf by a Jew for calling out Jew hypocrisy related to diversity 

Banned on Era for not going along with tranny tribalism 

I'm not banned on Opa, where do you think we go to get away from you retards?

Edited by DynamiteCop
10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

We've established that you blame everyone else, already. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

We've established that you blame everyone else, already. 

Of course I am, the people in control of these places are leftist fanatics with no opposition tolerance of any kind. You can't call a spade a spade and you can't have an honest conversation, If you deviate from anything that they believe you are ostracized.

The only way these type of people continue existing is through censorship, if they lose the ability to censor they cease to exist.

Edited by DynamiteCop
42 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yes it's everyone else's fault except your own. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

None of you woke retards know what racism is.

This is the core of you arguing in bad faith. You're the only person on the internet who really knows what racism is? And everyone else from all those sites were wrong?

Hell, if this place wasn't so fucking desperate and had such low standards you would be banned from here too. 

33 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This is the core of you arguing in bad faith. You're the only person on the internet who really knows what racism is? And everyone else from all those sites were wrong?

Hell, if this place wasn't so fucking desperate and had such low standards you would be banned from here too. 

You people think talking about hypocritical jews is racism. You people think wanting to keep illegals out of our country by force is racism. You have no functional concept of what racism even is, and as a result you apply it incorrectly on a continual basis.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You people think talking about hypocritical jews is racism. You people think wanting to keep illegals out of our country by force is racism. You have no functional concept of what racism even is, and as a result you apply it incorrectly on a continual basis.

Or like most current say racist, you think a racist is only someone who expresses overt racist rhetoric and burns crosses on lawns. You're not in the Klan, therefore you're not really a racist. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Or like most current say racist, you think a racist is only someone who expresses overt racist rhetoric and burns crosses on lawns. You're not in the Klan, therefore you're not really a racist. 

You have to take racist actions or say racist things to be categorized as racist, I do neither. I've not once done or said anything racist on this board. The lot of you don't understand or know what racism actually is.

You think religions are racial, you think nationalities are racial. You have no fucking idea what you're doing or talking about.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You have to take racist actions or say racist things to be categorized as racist, I do neither. I've not once done or said anything racist on this board. The lot of you don't understand or know what racism actually is.

You think religions are racial, you think nationalities are racial. You have no fucking idea what you're doing or talking about.

So in the circles you occupy on the internet, everyone is wrong about you and you're the only person who knows what racism is? How does someone who doesn't say racist things get banned time after time for racism? 

Is your head really this far up your own ass that you think everyone else is wrong? 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So in the circles you occupy on the internet, everyone is wrong about you and you're the only person who knows what racism is? How does someone who doesn't say racist things get banned time after time for racism? 

Is your head really this far up your own ass that you think everyone else is wrong? 

I'm not banned for racism.