Dat Cliff finally is here: PS5 beats Switch in both unit and dollar sales for September ending 33-month run. Xbox still 3rd.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bottom of the cliff 

Yeah, where are you @DynamiteCop?    Switch has finally been knocked off first place. You called it bro.   

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

I haven't lied, sorry you're a dumbo fucking idiot.

no you clearly have.

we all saw it.

do you really think pretending to be confident works after we've seen posts that clearly shows you bashing PC and not being a hermit?

in order for confidence to work............other people have to respect you to begin with, or else you just an idiot who is trying to convey something that nobody is buying.

...........and clearly, nobody is buying it.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no you clearly have.

we all saw it.

do you really think pretending to be confident works after we've seen posts that clearly shows you bashing PC and not being a hermit?

in order for confidence to work............other people have to respect you to begin with, or else you just an idiot who is trying to convey something that nobody is buying.

...........and clearly, nobody is buying it.

You do realize I have a steam account which logs all of my play time right? Oh you forgot that because you don't even play games, and you don't even use your PC.

Like I said I wasn't lying. You're not smart Jerry, you don't really think anything through.

Just now, jehurey said:

we also realize that you're a liar, as evidenced by your own posts.

oh, i guess you forgot that part.

What exactly did I lie about? You already know if you dig into the steam rabbit hole with me you're going to get fucked in about 5 seconds.

So what exactly was I lying about Jerry?

What exactly did I lie about?

about you always being a hermit, and not a lemming.

you clearly were bashing pc gaming.

there you go..............did you think I was going to have trouble answering your question?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

about you always being a hermit, and not a lemming.

you clearly were bashing pc gaming.

there you go..............did you think I was going to have trouble answering your question?

You just don't get it LOL. Was I bashing PC or was I constantly forcing arguments with Remij to get a rise out of him and cause unnecessary conflict...

I never stopped playing PC games, ever.

You mean the Discord full of leftist lunatics and Bernie Bros LOL? The one where the operator of the Discord considers somebody calling him a virgin a racist attack LOL? Get real.

Was Dark also an admin at NeoGAF when you got banned for racism there, too? :danylol:

• Haha 1

You just don't get it LOL. Was I bashing PC

you were bashing PC

do you think these are hard-to-answer questions?:drake:

"PC gaming is a fucking travesty"

Gee............lemme think on what that could mean.:cat:

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Was Dark also an admin at NeoGAF when you got banned for racism there, too? :danylol:

but was is racism, really?

or was it maybe some ultra high-end version of performance art that was meant for entertainment purposes.

dynocrap is now saying that he's only PLAYS THE PART of a pathetic, racist, loser.

and the room full of xbox games, and xbox consoles, and xbox neon sign............is just set decoration to help people fall for his act.

it really makes you think.:patrice:

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Talking about Jews controlling the media as a perfect analogy relating to Jason Schreier conflating that an all white male development team in 2021 is a diversity problem but Jews controlling everything isn't is definitely not racism. It's calling out hypocrisies, and the only reason I got banned was because Gaf is also run by a Jew.

There is no Jewish race, in our modern day it's a socio-political ideology tied to a religion. Come back to reality you dumb cuck.

• Confused 1
9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you were bashing PC

do you think these are hard-to-answer questions?:drake:

"PC gaming is a fucking travesty"

Gee............lemme think on what that could mean.:cat:

Yeah you don't get it. You're too stupid to keep up with this conversation.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah you don't get it. You're too stupid to keep up with this conversation.

no, we do get it.

you're a liar.

and you're a loser.

do you think you're a complicated person to understand?

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

What's the name of the service you can play it through? What's the name of the publisher? It being on PC is neither here nor there, it's an Xbox Game Studios title.

A game gets released for PC and somehow this makes xbox worthwhile :den: everybody is laughing at your pathetic cope deeno.

You want to talk no games? xbox has had no games for near enough a decade now and the funny part is whenever you ask a lemming what games are coming the answer is always "Halo and Forza" maybe throw in Gears a few times too. The trifecta of shit is all xbox has had since 2009.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Talking about Jews controlling the media as a perfect analogy relating to Jason Schreier conflating that an all white male development team in 2021 is a diversity problem but Jews controlling everything isn't is definitely not racism. It's calling out hypocrisies, and the only reason I got banned was because Gaf is also run by a Jew.

There is no Jewish race, in our modern day it's a socio-political ideology tied to a religion. Come back to reality you dumb cuck.

"Everybody else is the problem!" :danylol:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

No, you clearly don't get it.

no we do.

for somebody who is supposedly trying to get a rise out of other people.......you seem to be getting pissed.

i mean.........don't you appreciate the entertainment value of us laughing at you?:cat: