Gamepass growth misses internal projections by over 10%

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Must have been a pop tart shortage 

In a new financial statement, Microsoft revealed that Xbox Game Pass subscriptions rose by 37.5% falling short of its internal target of 47.8%. In contrast, last year Microsoft over-performed on its t

No, they're not fucked.   Sony sells gaming consoles, and games.   At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if Sony is more successful at convincing people to pay $500 for a hardware

40 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

ha, speaking of safe space, there was this cunt who recently quit working here. she said our department was full of toxic masculinity. so, she would go inside a vacant office during lunch. when she quit, we put up a "safe space" sign on its door, for a week, to celebrate her departure.

This has nothing to do with the topic.  Take it somewhere else

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

ha, speaking of safe space, there was this cunt who recently quit working here. she said our department was full of toxic masculinity. so, she would go inside a vacant office during lunch. when she quit, we put up a "safe space" sign on its door, for a week, to celebrate her departure.

Early 20s white girl? :hehe: 

20 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yup :D she looks butchy too :D i thought she was a dyke :D

Yikes :holeup:

I just knew it would be some fresh out of college idealist who’s just experiencing her first real job and probably loved hearing her own voice in Sociology 101 class. :D 

9 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yikes :holeup:

I just knew it would be some fresh out of college idealist who’s just experiencing her first real job and probably loved hearing her own voice in Sociology 101 class. :D 

spot on! the funny part is...we're all friends with HR. we all made fun of her and her hr complaints :D