Just beat FFVII Remake again

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You probably didn't like the original game so that's fine. Shit game though.

The original was great, but I don’t have some attachment to it like some other people. IX is even my PS1 favorite so. 

I just enjoyed the technical prowess of the game. All the set pieces and music were such treats. But most of all the game was legitimately fun to play. The battle system was the best yet for a JRPG. I’m seriously stoked to see what the full PS5 powered sequel can do. 

2 hours ago, Ike said:

The original was great, but I don’t have some attachment to it like some other people. IX is even my PS1 favorite so. 

I just enjoyed the technical prowess of the game. All the set pieces and music were such treats. But most of all the game was legitimately fun to play. The battle system was the best yet for a JRPG. I’m seriously stoked to see what the full PS5 powered sequel can do. 

FFIX is great but VII always was the better game out of the two.

The combat is pretty weak in the remake, shallow and repetitive for the most part. Not sure what you people see in this game. It wasn't completely terrible but hardly worthy of such praise.