Resident Evil VR IGN Review - 9 “one of the best versions of RE4”

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah you guys need to stop with the political shit.

Censored garbage.

next, they'll start making blood green in video games. oh wait...

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

I for one welcome Mark Zuckerberg dictating the content of classic videogames and moulding them to fit his vision of what modern videoganes should be.

LOL They edited a few lines in 10 hour game only FB users are gonna play like 15 years or more since the game first came out. Y'all are so fucking dramatic about videogames. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

LOL They edited a few lines in 10 hour game only FB users are gonna play like 15 years or more since the game first came out. Y'all are so fucking dramatic about videogames. 

People will have this game running on the Vive and Index probably by the end of the weekend

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

People will have this game running on the Vive and Index probably by the end of the weekend

well, yeah. those people are losers who are desperately seeking new VR content.

A bastardized version using the environmental and character assets from a 2005 game is the biggest thing they have to look forward for the rest of the year.

I have no idea how VR gaming on PC has become this bad.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

well, yeah. those people are losers who are desperately seeking new VR content.

A bastardized version using the environmental and character assets from a 2005 game is the biggest thing they have to look forward for the rest of the year.

I have no idea how VR gaming on PC has become this bad.

People are losers for wanting to play a game? That explains why you have such a negative view of playing games and don't play any at all.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

People are losers for wanting to play a game? That explains why you have such a negative view of playing games and don't play any at all.

LOL I love how none of this is remotely working, yet you think it is.

I would love nothing more than you spending your time trying to get the game running on your Valve Dance Machine, to play a goofy arcade version of a 2005 Gamecube game.

41 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Facebook is cancer, fuck the company and fuck Zuckerberg.

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They censored it. Because progs think the sexual content is misogynistic and therefore too dangerous for the general public. 

And like a good little DNC company man who won't criticize the company line even when you know its bullshit, you not only ignore that your team's become the new Evangelicals, you fight for the party line. Does that make you a coward or shameless? I don't know. 

How's ur Wednesday?

Edited by Saucer
6 minutes ago, Saucer said:

They censored it. Because progs think the sexual content is misogynistic and therefore too dangerous for the general public. 

And like a good little DNC company man who won't criticize the company line even when you know its bullshit, you not only ignore that your team's become the new Evangelicals, you fight for the party line. Does that make you a coward or shameless? I don't know. 

How's ur Wednesday?

Yes, you caught me. At the last DNC convention, AOC gave a keynote about RE4 VR and how it needed to be censored to not offend the asexual trans-wolf community. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, you caught me. At the last DNC convention, AOC gave a keynote about RE4 VR and how it needed to be censored to not offend the asexual trans-wolf community. 

"I have no idea which political side Capcom caved to. It's a comp!ete mystery really."

At least you're distancing yourself from the censorship now. Still not sure if it's cowardice or shamelessness.

9 minutes ago, Saucer said:

"I have no idea which political side Capcom caved to. It's a comp!ete mystery really."

At least you're distancing yourself from the censorship now. Still not sure if it's cowardice or shamelessness.

Who exactly made Capcom or FB do this? You talk about political pressure like this game was some hot topic or something. It's also funny that a person is a coward for not advocating for things you've made up in your head. You're now layering your bad faith arguments I see. 

I don't understand how this is "political" when everybody knows the line.

Its when Luis Sera sees the President's daughter and quips "I didn't know she was equipped......with ballisssssticsssss."

Everybody in this forum, literally everybody, cringed at that line back in 2005.

Who, in their right mind, would be spending one iota of energy fighting and whining about the removal of that line in the year 2021.

........if not bitter incels?

No one would be putting this much effort into complaining about this. That line should've been cut back in 2005.

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Who exactly made Capcom or FB do this? You talk about political pressure like this game was some hot topic or something. It's also funny that a person is a coward for not advocating for things you've made up in your head. You're now layering your bad faith arguments I see. 

"Name the exact Capcom employees who made the decision to censor the game othwise we have no idea which political side Capcom caved to."

At least being called a prog censorship goon lit a fire under you to run away from their bullshit censorship.