Resident Evil VR IGN Review - 9 “one of the best versions of RE4”

6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

And now we circle back to generalising an entire group of people, more proof this is fuelled by the hatred your side claims it wants to prevent.

@Twinblade

@-GD-X

Might as well shut this down Jerry and co made it political again. I’m sure goukosan will only end up reporting it anyway when he starts hearing things he doesn’t like as usual

I mean you beat me to the punch by just reporting it yourself.. I hope you're self aware enough to know you just reported it right? :umad:

But in the meantime..you can at least answer simple question, what guy? 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah you guys need to stop with the political shit.

Censored garbage.

next, they'll start making blood green in video games. oh wait...

26 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

And now we circle back to generalising an entire group of people, more proof this is fuelled by the hatred your side claims it wants to prevent.

@Twinblade

@-GD-X

Might as well shut this down Jerry and co made it political again. I’m sure goukosan will only end up reporting it anyway when he starts hearing things he doesn’t like as usual

lol this snowflake trying to get this thread locked now. 

32 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I wish you and your crew would stop playing dumb. You always ask these kind of questions feigning innocence, everytime we get censorship it’s “what censorship? 😕 who is being censored? 🥺 nobody is being censored here 😇”. You’re either disingenuous or blind but either way means we will never get anywhere debating any of this, the fact that you, gouk and jerry are all chiming in on this all on the same side is proof enough this is a politically motivated argument 

Oh, I see why you are trying to get this locked. So you can leave an open, stupid statement like this without having to address anything honestly. 

I will say this. If you're lumping me together with Jerry and Gouk, I'm fine with it. Seeing as that would lump you in with DynoCuck, Bodycount, Malakius, Twinblade, Vini, and Cocke. Collectively the biggest idiots in the history of this site. 

I've already stated that this seems more performative since I dont remember there being this big RE4 issue. 

40 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I mean you beat me to the punch by just reporting it yourself.. I hope you're self aware enough to know you just reported it right? :umad:

But in the meantime..you can at least answer simple question, what guy? 

lol It wasn't even Jerry who brought politics into this first either, it was Saucer. But he likes what Saucer said. This motherfucker isn't even honest while reporting this thread. It's like this is some sort of gaslighting op these motherfuckers are running on here. 

48 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

OMG, the minor changes to a few lines of dialoge makes this game totally unplayable now.  Teh travesty!!!! :feelsbadman:

i mean...the changes are dumb. i don't see why they were removed. still, they are so minor, i don't know why people are so upset by it. if they don't like the changes, don't support the release.

Yeah, its almost as if people are acting like the 2005 game was REMOVED from the shelves.

This is a 2021 product. It was made for this time.

The 2005 product, made for its time, is still in existence.

So what were you deprived of, exactly?

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, its almost as if people are acting like the 2005 game was REMOVED from the shelves.

This is a 2021 product. It was made for this time.

The 2005 product, made for its time, is still in existence.

So what were you deprived of, exactly?

Bastardization of a product as it was created. Times haven't changed, there's just a bunch of pussies in existence right now.

36 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i mean...the changes are dumb. i don't see why they were removed. still, they are so minor, i don't know why people are so upset by it. if they don't like the changes, don't support the release.

I agree 1000% hence my fake outrage.  The changes are dumb.. Really dumb. 

But it's such a minor change that doesn't affect the game in no way whatsoever.  If the changes made actually impacted the game itself then I would get the outage. 

I also agree, if you don't like the changes just don't support. 

What I find hilarious with them is,  even you think the changes are dumb because we're not absolutely OUTRAGED like they are... They take that as us supporting the changes.. Lmfao.