God of War coming to PC January 14th

what is it with lemmings who have playstations sitting there, and they purposely refrain themselves from not playing games, good games, GOTY winning games, on the actual Playstation that they have in their possession?

I think its like those stories that you hear about horrible mothers.

they treat all their children the same.

so, if Xbox is not getting any playtime, because it don't have any games..........then the Playstation gets punished as well.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

what is it with lemmings who have playstations sitting there, and they purposely refrain themselves from not playing games, good games, GOTY winning games, on the actual Playstation that they have in their possession?

I think its like those stories that you hear about horrible mothers.

they treat all their children the same.

so, if Xbox is not getting any playtime, because it don't have any games..........then the Playstation gets punished as well.

I work 50 to 60 hours a week, I highly discriminate with my time. Again, why are you even attacking people for not playing games who do play games when you yourself don't play games? It's incredibly bizarre.

Edited by DynamiteCop
18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I work 50 to 60 hours a week, I highly discriminate with my time. Again, why are you even attacking people for not playing games who do play games when you yourself don't play games? It's incredibly bizarre.

So you save your precious free time for only the finest in gaming that Xbox has to offer? lmfao

So by your logic, every single game you've played in the past 4 years are at a minimum, better than GOW? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

you literally spent over 1200 hours in VR chat.

dancing like a fucking idiot

108.gif

You clearly are NOT "highly discriminate" with your time.

57 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you save your precious free time for only the finest in gaming that Xbox has to offer? lmfao

So by your logic, every single game you've played in the past 4 years are at a minimum, better than GOW? 

he bought a Valve Index.........and spent 1200 hours in an app called VR chat.

And since its an app that tracks his whole body.........he's been dancing IN the app.

His Steam literally says that its the "game" he's "played" the most.

Over 1200 hours.

Oh, and he bought a second $800 Valve Index to use for replacement parts because he was wearing out his first unit...........with his dancing.

he's admitted to all of this.

Edited by jehurey
58 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And since its an app that tracks his whole body.........he's been dancing IN the app.

Over 1200 hours.

Oh, and he bought a second $800 Valve Index to use for replacement parts because he was wearing out his first unit...........with his dancing.

There are so many inaccuracies in this post, also are you trying to make fun of me for dancing? Are you 12 years old? The irony of some fat unemployed slop like you trying to poke fun at someone for an enjoyable and physically beneficial activity.

Edited by DynamiteCop
49 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Over 1200 hours.

I mean at least he's dancing I suppose. 

19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

There are so many inaccuracies in this post, also are you trying to make fun of me for dancing? Are you 12 years old? The irony of some fat unemployed slop like you trying to poke fun at someone for an enjoyable and physically beneficial activity.

Are you 12?

because apparently one of us actually leaves the house.

but no, you don't actually play games. you spent over 1200 playing a game that isn't a game.