Remember seeing these girls on tv when I was a kid.

On 2021-10-20 at 9:56 AM, Chicano3000X said:

Im tripping out on how their minds seem to literally be in sync. They finish and start each other’s sentences and even harmonize. Like despite 2 brains they talk as if it’s one brain.

It's not that weird if you think about it. They've experienced the exact same things since they were born. They developed together mentally, they know the nuance in the way they speak and can recognize where the other is going with it.

So when they get into an argument is it arguing with yourself?  What if one hates the boyfriend?  What if one likes it in the ass and not the other.  What if one is a slut?  What if one is a lesbian?  What if one wants to masturbate and the other one doesn't?  I have so many questions.

5 minutes ago, lostfool said:

So when they get into an argument is it arguing with yourself?  What if one hates the boyfriend?  What if one likes it in the ass and not the other.  What if one is a slut?  What if one is a lesbian?  What if one wants to masturbate and the other one doesn't?  I have so many questions.

there needs to be a dating app, where you can hook up with freaks of nature. i'd love to bang a midget.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, B C said:

guy who hits it is lucky, double blowjobs seem completely possible. i'm not sure of their tongues could touch eachothers though, i'd need confirm enough mobility in the necks of each before i committed to anything.

lol yea that's what I was thinking too 

but seriously all the best to her..uhh them.. uh..I mean good luck. I saw them years ago too but forgot about them.. HER. uh

I mean it though, nature is just like that, i grew up with ogre stories and it's not unusual to have multiple heads 🙂

Edited by kaz

What always horrified me about them is what happens if one dies? They have separate internal organs. Can the second one continue living? Does the dead one begin to decompose? :down:

On 2021-10-22 at 11:14 PM, lynux3 said:

I'm mostly curious about which one has motor controls or is it split work load between the two?

Each one controls one arm and one leg.