Uncharted movie teaser trailer leaked *Full trailer released*

Mark Wahlberg as Sully is just ridiculous.

Also, there is a big stink going on with the trailer for the Aaron Sorkin Lucille Ball & Desi Arnaz movie.

They didn't show Nicole Kidman's face, barely at all, throughout the entire trailer. Only her talking.

Her dialogue was pretty cool, but people are saying that she is absolutely going to fail at looking like Lucille Ball.

And Javier bardem is already looking like he's going to fail at Desi Arnaz, even worse than Nicole Kidman.

i really blame Marvel movies for alot of this really dumb and zany action scenes.

Marvel and Fast & Furious movies. But in Marvel movies, that characters don't even look like they get tired performing all of their physical acts.

37 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i really blame Marvel movies for alot of this really dumb and zany action scenes.

Marvel and Fast & Furious movies. But in Marvel movies, that characters don't even look like they get tired performing all of their physical acts.

Well, most Marvel characters are superhuman so...

Yikes, Sony has always been pretty bad at movies. Spider-Man had to go back to Disney to become good again. I had 0 hope this would be good. We already got the perfect Uncharted movie with the Nathan Fillion short film from few years back. 

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yikes, Sony has always been pretty bad at movies. Spider-Man had to go back to Disney to become good again. I had 0 hope this would be good. We already got the perfect Uncharted movie with the Nathan Fillion short film from few years back. 

Yeah… I don’t understand how their movie business is profitable sometimes. I think that’s why Sony went ahead and basically monopolized anime distribution.

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Uncharted movie teaser trailer leaked *Full trailer released*

Actually most of the trailer looks better and more grounded than the final part with the airplane.

That just looks like a bad and silly action sequence that shouldn't be in the movie.

And I have no idea why they put that Led Zeppelin song in the trailer, its not even one of their catchy tunes.