Holy shit, Alec Baldwin just shot and killed somebody on a movie set.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pretty sure you're the biggest asshole on here. No one is consistently more angry and bitchy on here.

Stop being a bitch, fragile bitch.

Whoever the propmaster is, his/her career is over.  

He's a producer on the film and extremely wealthy. He preaches prog values but when his union employees complain about abusive and dangerous working conditions, he fires them and hires scrubs to replace them.

Completely typical of that lot.

^ Bag of shit. 

• Geese 1
26 minutes ago, Saucer said:

He's a producer on the film and extremely wealthy. He preaches prog values but when his union employees complain about abusive and dangerous working conditions, he fires them and hires scrubs to replace them.

Completely typical of that lot.

^ Bag of shit. 

that tweet, aahahahahaha ! :D 

this guy needs to go away for atleast a few years to straighten him out. He's been running his mouth for way too long and has gotten away with multiple assaults. He's a legit danger to society and this is all no surprise coming from him.

1 minute ago, B C said:

this guy needs to go away for atleast a few years to straighten him out. He's been running his mouth for way too long and has gotten away with multiple assaults. He's a legit danger to society and this is all no surprise coming from him.

It's funny the biggest assholes here are pretending they have feelings for Baldwin roughing up paparazzi. Y'all just mad he used to make fun of your daddy. 

3 minutes ago, B C said:

And LOL @ his wife using a phony accent and pretending to be Spanish for years and years, and Alec going along with it. On top of everything else he's a giant wierdo.

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's funny the biggest assholes here are pretending they have feelings for Baldwin roughing up paparazzi. Y'all just mad he used to make fun of your daddy. 

I'm pretty sure you're the biggest asshole on here. No one is consistently more angry and bitchy on here.

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
2 hours ago, Saucer said:

he is, he only comes to this forum to show us how miserable he is :kaz:  I also think he did something to koko :mjcry: negga is gone for a while now

• Like 1
3 hours ago, B C said:

what's random about it? he has a history of violent and unstable behaviour behind him. He shouldn't have been cast for the role/actively making movies still.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16510281/inside-alec-baldwins-hollywood-life/

he's always been a scumbag and i'm not surprised he's responsible for such negligent behaviour. 

Lock him up. 

What specifically from that link equates him to being a scumbag to you?  

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Aren't you actively bitching and crying about Alec being a scumbag for "reasons".... :umad:

lol Mala was legit defending that guy who killed his girlfriend, but wants Alec Baldwin to go to jail for roughing up a paparazzi? All these tough guys in here crying. I truly believe that BoobyCups, who posted some power fantasy about having a reason to shoot BLM and ANTIFA protestors with his new gun is heart broken that Alec Baldwin yelled and shoved some people before. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Neither am I.

I just said he has always been a scumbag and this incident was indirectly his fault too.

You are the one that keeps sucking his dick.

I never defended him  though, there's nothing to actually defend.  I just pointed out your fake outrage and how silly it looks. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Neither am I.

I just said he has always been a scumbag and this incident was indirectly his fault too.

You are the one that keeps sucking his dick.

:ben: amazing