Halo Infinite sig bet time - Time to see who's got the biggest balls

Cell two cent's - Halo has not been a system mover since 2007 and the latest game is going to 'flop' in good old fashion AAA or nothing systemwars terms.

My wager: The game will not score above 9 on GS. 

Team Failo  (Sub-AAA on GS):haloben:

Cell

Ghostz

Twinlade

BodyCount

Team Halo (AAA on GS) :ccruise:

DynamiteCop

MalaXmas

Vini

Team 10/10

Hot Sauce :fella: 

Terms: Loser has to wear the signature of the winners choice for at least 1 month. Bet is void if no one else takes it. :face:

I would make this a ban bet but A) All powerful and gracious king of systemwars GameDrunk will never enforce and B ) I think some of you would go into a state of psychosis without access to this forum. 

Come at me Lem-children.

Halo 4 - 87 MC

Halo 5 - 84 MC

Theres really no reason to believe 343 is going to all of a sudden pull a AAA Halo game out of their hat given their track record. Especially when going open world could potentially detract from the typical Halo gameplay loop

Put me down for team Failo

Yeah it should be a Gamespot bet in order to give the lemmings a fighting chance.

because its going to be AA on metacritic, no doubt about it.

With Gamespot, you never know if they might catch a terrible review and the website wants attention by giving it a high score.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Who knows how they're even going to score it, the campaign and the multiplayer are stand-alone. It might even be two scores.

This is true actually. Like what happens if the campaign gets a 8 and the multplayer gets a 9, do we just average them and then use 8.5 as the final score :ben: 

TLOU2 and GOW both had insane scores on GS and Metacritic and here we are arguing what to if Xbox's flagship Halo game scores 8.5 for multiplayer. 

Both scores would need to be AAA otherwise fail.

:risitas2:

Edited by Cell
10 minutes ago, Cell said:

TLOU2 and GOW both had insane scores on GS and Metacritic and here we are arguing what to if Xbox's flagship Halo game scores 8.5 for multiplayer. 

Both scores would need to be AAA otherwise fail.

:risitas2:

That might be a bit too strict. Even if one part of it lagged behind (campaign or MP) if the other was good enough the full package would get a 9, but scored individually thats much harder to happen.

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Who knows how they're even going to score it, the campaign and the multiplayer are stand-alone. It might even be two scores.

They don’t come in the same package like the older games? I’m confused. 

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

That might be a bit too strict. Even if one part of it lagged behind (campaign or MP) if the other was good enough the full package would get a 9, but scored individually thats much harder to happen.

Nah, fuck that, they’re already getting a free ride by not using Meta since it would be WAY harder to get AAA on there. As far as I’m concerned if half the games score is not AAA then you can’t easily claim the game as a whole is a AAA title and they’ve lost. 

Don’t worry about it too much because the lemmings are avoiding this thread like the plague. 

:kaz:

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

89/100 on Meta with a 9/10 on GS. The package will be reviewed as one both campaign and multiplayer.

ok, that's what i thought. the other halo games were reviewed as one title.